|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ronnie learns that who is Will's ex-girlfriend in Chapter 14?
2. Kim once told a marriage counselor that it was what that left Steve unable to share his feelings?
(a) His parents.
(b) Sexual abuse.
(c) A car accident.
(d) A murder.
3. What is the name of Will's ex-girlfriend in the novel?
4. Who does Ronnie meet that seems somewhat frightening in his intensity and his sudden interest in her in Chapter 3?
5. In the Prologue, Ronnie thinks of when it all began and shows her mother a news article about what?
(a) A murder.
(b) A bank robbery.
(c) A lost child.
(d) A church fire.
6. Who comes up to Ronnie and tells her that Will is a serial dater in Chapter 14?
7. In Chapter 8, Ronnie takes Blaze where?
(a) The movies.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A diner.
8. In Chapter 1, Ronnie has not spoken to her father in how long?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 6 years.
9. Where does Will work in the novel?
(a) Blakelee Brakes.
(b) Barnicle Bill's Salloon.
(c) Anderson Farms.
(d) Mitchell's Bakery.
10. Ronnie calls Steve to pick her up where in Chapter 11?
(a) The police station.
(b) Will's house.
(c) Her mother's house.
(d) The bus station.
11. What does Steve do as he waits up for Ronnie in Chapter 9?
(a) Plays piano.
(b) Plays cello.
(c) Plays guiltar.
12. What do Steve and Jonah go to do at the beach in Chapter 11?
(b) Play frisbee.
(c) Fly kites.
(d) Play volleyball.
13. In Chapter 17, Ronnie wakes to find her father outside speaking with Pastor Harris and whom?
(d) Officer Pete.
14. What is Ronnie's mother's name?
15. What is the name of Will's childhood best friend in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ronnie run into when she leaves the house in Chapter 6?
2. Steve thinks of whose death in Chapter 9?
3. Where does Ronnie's father live?
4. The morning after Ronnie is brought home by Steve's friend in Chapter 6, Ronnie is surprised that her father doesn't what?
5. Where does Ronnie live with her mother?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)