|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ronnie was something of a child prodigy at what when she was younger?
2. What is Ronnie's last name in the novel?
3. Where does Ronnie find her friend in Chapter 10?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A music store.
(c) A book store.
(d) A candy store.
4. Who is Marcus's girlfriend in the novel?
5. Who cannot stop thinking about Ronnie in Chapter 7?
(c) Pastor Harris.
6. What is Ronnie's mother's name?
7. Who is Ronnie's younger brother?
8. What happens when Ronnie exits the store after her friend in Chapter 10?
(a) A bomb goes off.
(b) The alarms go off.
(c) She trips on the sidewalk.
(d) Will runs up.
9. Who does Ronnie go looking for the next morning after the party in Chapter 10?
10. What do Will and his friend go to get at a snack bar as they debate their dates for the night in Chapter 5?
(b) Hot dogs.
11. The cage that Will describes coming the following day is to protect from what, in Chapter 12?
12. What is Ronnie's father's name?
13. What does Steve do as he waits for his ex-wife to arrive in Chapter 2?
(a) Plays guitar.
(b) Plays violin.
(c) Plays piano.
14. Who does Ronnie meet that seems somewhat frightening in his intensity and his sudden interest in her in Chapter 3?
15. In Chapter 10, at the party, Marcus makes a point of making it appear that Ronnie is what?
(c) Taking drugs.
(d) Coming onto him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Will's friend becomes upset when Will turns down a date with his ex-girlfriend in Chapter 5, because it means who will not go out then?
2. As Ronnie prepares for bed in Chapter 12, she sees what approaching the turtle nest?
3. What gets spilled on Ronnie's shirt in Chapter 3?
4. The morning after Ronnie is brought home by Steve's friend in Chapter 6, Ronnie is surprised that her father doesn't what?
5. Marcus and his friends come in and start a fight with who over a secret they all share from the previous spring in Chapter 5?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)