Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6, The Dog, Part 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What question does Judith raise that Mordecai cannot answer?
2. According to Mordecai, why does a Just Man never have to run after suffering?
3. What does Benjamin call his wife?
4. What does Ernie feel toward his whole family as he lies in the hospital bed?
5. What did Yankel, the young Galician, do to his fellow villagers?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Ernie have in common with the German boy he...
This section contains 1,016 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)