|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the aide request of the SS officer?
(a) Permission to torture Ernie.
(b) Permission to leave the room during the interrogation.
(c) Permission to laugh.
(d) Permission to cry.
2. What is Vernichtungswissenschaft?
(a) The science of cleansing.
(b) The science of biology.
(c) The science of massacre.
(d) The science of torture.
3. What does Ernie call the members of The Association that pleases them?
(c) Just Men.
4. What does Ernie's moustache cause him to resemble?
(a) A hound.
(b) A poodle.
(c) A St. Bernard.
(d) A Great Dane.
5. How did the SS officers calm and reassure the prisoners upon their arrival?
(a) Gave them soup to eat.
(b) Had a band play music for them.
(c) Gave them work assignments.
(d) Showed them their sleeping quarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ernie decide he must leave the city of Marseilles?
2. What did the SS man instruct the prisoners that the gas in the bathhouse would do?
3. What happened to Ernie's face as he gained weight?
4. Why do the members of The Association say it is useless to push a Levy?
5. What do Golda and Ernie decide there is no time left to do?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)