|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Judith tell their donors that they should thank her?
(a) God will repay them tenfold.
(b) God will repay them twice over.
(c) God will repay them fifty times.
(d) God will repay them a hundredfold.
2. What was Golda's impossible desire?
(a) To eat all the fruit she wanted.
(b) To walk through Paris with Ernie without their stars.
(c) To have a Paris designer gown.
(d) To leave Europe altogether.
3. In his isolation from his family and companions, what does Ernie decide to become?
(a) Lord of the flies.
(b) A flea.
(c) A fly.
(d) A dog.
4. What does Ernie's moustache cause him to resemble?
(a) A St. Bernard.
(b) A hound.
(c) A poodle.
(d) A Great Dane.
5. What does Ernie believe is written on his face?
(a) The hope of the Jewish people.
(b) The death of the Jewish people.
(c) The evacuation of the Jewish people.
(d) The future of the Jewish people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual request does Ernie make of the gendarmes in Drancy?
2. Why did Ernie decide not to join the protest movements?
3. What does Ernie agree to do with The Association?
4. What do the Jews continue to do in 1943 despite ever-increasing danger?
5. What did the signs directing the prisoners to the baths say?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)