|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ernie unable to determine about the children who crowd around him in the boxcar?
(a) If any of them are still alive.
(b) If any of them hear him speaking.
(c) If any of them understand what he is saying.
(d) If any of them are still awake.
2. In the hospital, what does Ernie pray to God to do?
(a) Change the government.
(b) Save his family.
(c) Bring the Messiah.
(d) Destroy the Nazis.
3. What does Mario eat while he is living as a dog?
(a) Bread and water.
(b) Raw meat.
(c) He refuses to eat.
4. What had Mordecai told The Association that Ernie would prove himself to be?
(a) A Just Man of the Levy family.
(b) A genius.
(c) An imposter.
(d) An unknown Just Man.
5. How does Mordecai view Jewish suffering?
(a) As mankind's sacrificial offering to God.
(b) As retribution for sin.
(c) As senseless torment.
(d) As the triumph of the wicked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Golda and Ernie decide there is no time left to do?
2. Golda, the red-haired girl Ernie rescues, tells him that the Nazis would not have taken her with them because ____________.
3. What did the signs directing the prisoners to the baths say?
4. What does Ernie agree to do with The Association?
5. How long does Ernie stay in the hospital?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)