Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter One, The Legend of the Just Men | Chapter 2, Zemyock, Part 1
1. What did Jews have to do to save their lives in York in 1185?
2. How did Rabbi Yom Tov Levy get his people out of the besieged watchtower of York?
3. What does the legend say would happen to the world if one of the Just Men were lacking?
4. How does Chaim Levy attract the children of the village where he lives?
5. Why is the village upset when Chaim Levy has more than one son?
6. Why is Chaim's son, the Just Man, called Brother Beast?
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 2, Zemyock, Part 2 | Chapter 2, Zemyock, Part 3
1. What were the Levys...
This section contains 2,419 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)