|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Marriage of Ernie Levy Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Jewish elders find worst about World War I?
(a) Jews might be barred from Israel.
(b) Jews might kill each other.
(c) Jews might be killed by Christians.
(d) Jews might be exempt from fighting.
2. What does the village girl point out to Mordecai Levy?
(a) The city wall.
(b) The gate to leave the city.
(c) The synagogue.
(d) The well.
3. What is "Berlin Madness"?
(a) Public renouncing of one's religion.
(c) Forgetting one's homeland.
(d) Using sharp words to endure distress.
4. What did Yankel, the young Galician, do to his fellow villagers?
(a) He deserted them all.
(b) He rescued them all.
(c) He killed them all.
(d) He buried them all.
5. What is Ilse Bruckner first in at Ernie's school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benjamin think will make Jews become Germans?
2. What does the SS aide say that Ernie's case reminds him of?
3. What is Benjamin Levy's occupation?
4. What does Yankel, the young Galician, tell Benjamin happens to his tongue?
5. What does Herr Kremer believe about children?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)