|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What section of the plane does Jack see Dave, nearly suffocated, coming out of?
(c) Bomb bay.
(d) Middle of plane.
2. How can Jack understand the German language?
(a) He took German in high school.
(b) He is half German.
(c) His Grandmother spoke Yiddish.
(d) He had to learn some German in during training.
3. What direction does Jack head in hopes of reaching Allied lines?
4. Who are Jack and Stan on the road with for many days?
(a) Fredrich, Karl, Dieter.
(b) Mack, Dieter, Willy, Alrich, and Emeric.
(c) Willy and Karl.
(d) Mack, Wallace, Alrich, Fredrich.
5. After breaking free of their imprisonment, what does a soldier tell Jack and Stan?
(a) The Japanese are coming.
(b) The Germans have won.
(c) The war is over.
(d) The Russians are coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Jack give his egg to?
2. How do the German guards treat Stan and Jack at first?
3. What does Jack hope Dave is doing to discourage shooters?
4. Who does Jack see killed from one of the firing plane's bullets while traveling with Stan, their German guards, and some other soldiers?
5. On Jack's last mission, what happens to the lead plane?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)