|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While traveling in Part 3, Chapter 17, what country's plane flies over Jack, Stan, and the German soldiers and opens fire?
2. After crossing into the new country, what do Jack, Stan, and the German soldiers get a ride from?
(a) An old farmer.
(b) A utility van.
(c) A troop transport.
(d) A tank.
3. What does one of the German guards blame the Americans for?
(a) The lack of food.
(b) The lack of fuel to fly his plane.
(c) The death of his fallen comrade.
(d) The death of his family.
4. Jack sees many Germans during his trip with the soldiers, how are they?
(a) Nervous and anxious.
(b) Happy and encouraged.
(c) Injured and broken.
(d) Angry and hostile.
5. Who do the German soldiers tell Jack and Stan are coming in Part 3, Chapter 17?
(a) The English.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The Japanese.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Jack's last mission, what happens to the lead plane?
2. Who else is coming to fight that the German soldiers are scared of?
3. Why does Jack begin to question the reasoning behind the war?
4. What does Jack tell Stan about himself?
5. At the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 13, how many German soldiers grab Jack?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)