|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jack and Stan compare the differences of?
(a) Miami and New Orleans.
(b) Buffalo and New Orleans.
(c) Buffalo and the Bronx.
(d) Brooklyn and Miami.
2. What is the second location where Jack hides after parachuting out of the plane?
(a) A ditch.
(b) A large tree.
(c) A low wall.
(d) An empty tank.
3. What does Jack see one of his crewmates doing in an effort to try and escape the bullets flying around him?
(a) Flail around.
(b) Use a flak jacket as a shield.
(c) Cut his parachute cords.
(d) Climb his cords.
4. What country do Jack, Stan, and the German soldiers cross over to in Part 3, Chapter 17?
(b) Czech Republic.
5. What direction does Jack head in hopes of reaching Allied lines?
Short Answer Questions
1. After jumping from the plane, who does Jack see below him floating to the ground?
2. The night after the Germans yelling, how many guards are watching over Jack and Stan?
3. Who else is coming to fight that the German soldiers are scared of?
4. After breaking free of their imprisonment, what does a soldier tell Jack and Stan?
5. What occurred a few short weeks before Jack is assigned his final mission?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)