|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Jack and Stan leave their German captors?
(b) They take a vehicle.
(c) Ride bikes.
(d) Ride horses.
2. How can Jack understand the German language?
(a) He is half German.
(b) His Grandmother spoke Yiddish.
(c) He had to learn some German in during training.
(d) He took German in high school.
3. Where do the German soldiers take Jack?
(a) An empty house.
(b) Camp in the woods.
(c) City office building.
(d) Military base.
4. What does Jack do with his parachute after landing in enemy territory?
(a) Leaves it where he landed.
(b) Buries it.
(c) Throws it away.
(d) Burns it.
5. When is Jack's crew assigned their final mission?
(a) April 25, 1945.
(b) April 28, 1946.
(c) April 24, 1944.
(d) April 27, 1946.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Jack and Stan escape their imprisonment?
2. What does Stan tell Jack about himself?
3. What happens to Chuckie during the final mission?
4. Where do the German soldiers leave Jack and Stan in Part 3, Chapter 17?
5. Whom does Jack give his egg to?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)