Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Jack and Stan leave their German captors?
(b) They take a vehicle.
(c) Ride bikes.
(d) Ride horses.
2. How can Jack understand the German language?
(a) He is half German.
(b) His Grandmother spoke Yiddish.
(c) He had to learn some German in during training.
(d) He took German in high school.
3. Where do the German soldiers take Jack?
(a) An empty house.
(b) Camp in the woods.
(c) City office building.
(d) Military base.
4. What does Jack do with his parachute after landing in enemy territory?
(a) Leaves it where he landed.
(b) Buries it.
(c) Throws it away.
(d) Burns it.
5. When is Jack's crew assigned their final mission?
(a) April 25, 1945.
(b) April 28, 1946.
(c) April 24, 1944.
(d) April 27, 1946.
6. How do Jack and Stan escape their imprisonment?
(a) They break down the door.
(b) They slip out through a window.
(c) They dig their way out.
(d) They overpower the guards.
7. What does Stan tell Jack about himself?
(a) How frightened he is.
(b) How homesick he is.
(c) His reasons for joining the Army Air Corps, the money, and about home.
(d) How many Germans he has killed.
8. What happens to Chuckie during the final mission?
(a) He is almost hit by a stray bullet.
(b) He loses his leg.
(c) He jumps from the plane, but is saved by his parachute.
(d) He dies.
9. Where do the German soldiers leave Jack and Stan in Part 3, Chapter 17?
(a) At the border.
(b) In a locked hospital room.
(c) In a man-made cage.
(d) In a cell.
10. Whom does Jack give his egg to?
(b) An old man.
(c) A pregnant woman.
(d) A child.
11. What are the German Soldiers names?
(a) Mack, Wallace, Alrich, Fredrich.
(b) Mack, Dieter, Willy, Alrich, and Emeric.
(c) Willy and Karl.
(d) Fredrich, Karl, Dieter.
12. Why does Jack hold onto his egg most of the day?
(a) He is sick and cannot eat.
(b) He hates eggs.
(c) He wants to wait until they stop before eating it so he can enjoy it.
(d) He wants to share his egg with Stan.
13. What do the German soldiers that grab Jack make him do?
(a) Get on his knees.
(c) Eat dirt.
(d) Shave his head.
14. Why is Jack confused about this final mission?
(a) He does not understand why they are bombing this particular city.
(b) He thought they were out of bombs.
(c) He thought there would be many more missions since the war has not ended.
(d) The war in Europe is reported to be nearly at an end.
15. How are Jack and Stan welcomed back?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Jack and Stan taken when their bus arrives at its destination?
2. Where do the German soldiers take Jack and Stan after they have been shot at by the airplane?
3. What happens to Jack's plane during the final mission?
4. Why are Jack and Stan, the fellow soldier that he meets, kept together?
5. Why did Jack not want to give the person his egg at first?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)