|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After heading into the woods, what does Jack come across but is too afraid to approach?
(a) A van.
(b) A cabin.
(c) A house.
(d) A tent.
2. Who else is coming to fight that the German soldiers are scared of?
3. After jumping from the plane, who does Jack see above him?
4. After being captured and while on the bus, what does Jack call out to the other passengers?
(a) The names of his crewmembers.
(b) Yells for help.
(c) Screams obscenities at the Germans.
(d) Proclaims that he's an American.
5. How do the German guards treat Stan and Jack at first?
6. After crossing into the new country, what do Jack, Stan, and the German soldiers get a ride from?
(a) An old farmer.
(b) A utility van.
(c) A tank.
(d) A troop transport.
7. What happens to Chuckie during the final mission?
(a) He loses his leg.
(b) He is almost hit by a stray bullet.
(c) He dies.
(d) He jumps from the plane, but is saved by his parachute.
8. On Jack's second night after his plane crashes, what does he eat after he sneaks into a house?
9. Where do Jack and Stan travel to after escaping?
(a) The Austrian lines.
(b) The English lines.
(c) The Russian lines.
(d) The American lines.
10. When does the bus that Jack is waiting aboard leave?
(a) A few minutes after boards.
(b) An hour after boards.
(c) At dusk.
(d) In the morning.
11. What is the second location where Jack hides after parachuting out of the plane?
(a) A large tree.
(b) A low wall.
(c) An empty tank.
(d) A ditch.
12. What is the first location that Jack hides behind after parachuting out of the plane?
(a) An empty tank.
(b) A large tree.
(c) A low wall.
(d) A ditch.
13. What are the German Soldiers names?
(a) Fredrich, Karl, Dieter.
(b) Mack, Dieter, Willy, Alrich, and Emeric.
(c) Willy and Karl.
(d) Mack, Wallace, Alrich, Fredrich.
14. What section of the plane does Jack see Dave, nearly suffocated, coming out of?
(b) Bomb bay.
(d) Middle of plane.
15. Why does Jack hold onto his egg most of the day?
(a) He wants to share his egg with Stan.
(b) He hates eggs.
(c) He wants to wait until they stop before eating it so he can enjoy it.
(d) He is sick and cannot eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack tell the German solider who interviews him?
2. What does Stan tell Jack about himself?
3. What does Jack see one of his crewmates doing in an effort to try and escape the bullets flying around him?
4. Who gives Jack and Stan each a boiled egg?
5. Where is Stan from?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)