|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mission is it when Jack sees his first and only German fighter plane?
(a) Ninth mission.
(b) Tenth mission.
(c) Twentieth mission.
(d) Nineteenth mission.
2. Who does Jack go into town with while on weekend leave?
3. While up in the air for the first time, what does Jack imagine?
(a) Jumping from the plane.
(b) Doing everyone's jobs, even the pilot's.
(c) Landing safely.
(d) The plane crashing.
4. Who does Jack decide to call while on weekend leave?
(b) His dad.
5. To which organization is the daughter of the person that Jack rents a room from, a member?
(a) Air Force.
6. What do Jack and his crewmates have to complete before they are given weekend leave?
(c) Bed checks.
7. What city does Jack go to during furlough?
8. Why does Jack want to join the fight against Hitler?
(a) To try and make some friends.
(b) To become a big war hero.
(c) To represent his family.
(d) To get away from home.
9. What religion is Jack Raab?
10. Who does Jack feel is his closest friend?
11. With which Lieutenant does Jack undergo flight training?
12. What does Jack do in between missions?
(a) Wanders the base.
(b) Hangs out with Chuckie at a nearby bar.
(d) Writes letters to home.
13. Where is the Air Base in Part 2, Chapter 6 located?
(b) New York.
(c) New Zealand.
14. What does Jack witness another plane get caught in?
(a) A fight.
(b) A downdraft.
(c) A hurricane.
(d) A thunderstorm.
15. What does the person who Jack spends the final day of furlough with promise to do?
(a) To forget him.
(b) Not to be sad.
(c) Stay safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. At which Air Base do Jack and his crew arrive in Part 2, Chapter 6?
2. What does Jack talk about to the person he calls?
3. What is flak?
4. Where did Jack meet his fellow solider Chuckie?
5. In a short amount of time, how do the missions become for Jack?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)