|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jack learn his first mission will be over?
2. To which organization is the daughter of the person that Jack rents a room from, a member?
(a) Air Force.
3. Why does Jack not get any mail?
(a) His family is upset with him and will not write.
(b) He told his family and friends not to write him.
(c) He does not have any family or friends.
(d) He could not tell his family where he is because of the risk of getting caught in his lie about his age.
4. What does Jack witness another plane get caught in?
(a) A downdraft.
(b) A hurricane.
(c) A thunderstorm.
(d) A fight.
5. What city does Jack go to during furlough?
6. What is flak?
(a) Giant rocks.
(b) A part of a plane.
(c) Another name for arrows.
(d) Metal and other debris that is shot at planes.
7. What religion is Jack Raab?
8. Who tells Jack to go fix the problem with the stuck bomb?
9. How many people does Jack see survive from the plane crash he views from the window?
(a) One person.
(b) Two people.
(c) The whole crew.
(d) No one survives.
10. Who does Jack not go see while on furlough?
(a) His family.
11. What does Jack join?
(a) Air Force.
(b) Army Air Corps.
12. What does the person Jack calls promise to do?
(a) Not call again.
(b) Forgive him.
(c) Forget him.
13. Why is the experience of releasing the stuck bomb so frightening for Jack?
(a) He does not want to get shot by stray bullets.
(b) He could have fallen out of the plane through the bomb doors.
(c) The bomb could have gone off.
(d) He is terrified of moving around the plane.
14. Which crew mate of Jack's does not go on weekend leave?
15. What do Jack and the person he visits on furlough spend the afternoon doing together?
(c) Eating at a cafe.
(d) Playing games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack do until he makes himself brave while on his first mission?
2. If Jack tells anyone about his real age, whom would he tell?
3. Who does Jack share a kiss with?
4. Why does Jack's crew mate not go on weekend leave?
5. Who does Jack feel is his closest friend?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)