|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a short amount of time, how do the missions become for Jack?
2. Who does Jack visit on his final day on furlough?
(d) His family.
3. What makes Jack feel homesick?
(a) The little cafes remind him of home.
(b) A letter from his mother.
(c) A song on the radio.
(d) The sight of freshly baked pies in a bakery.
4. What does Jack do on weekend leave?
(a) Gets drunk in a bar.
(b) Wanders the streets.
(c) Goes bowling with his crewmates.
(d) Goes to a party.
5. Whose birth certificate did Jack use to enlist?
(a) His brother's.
(b) His best friend Bill's.
(c) His cousin's.
(d) His father's.
6. During one of the missions, what almost hit Jack's knee?
(a) An arrow.
(b) A stray bullet.
(c) A piece of flak.
(d) A piece of plane.
7. What is the room called where Jack and his crew learn about their first mission?
(a) Update room.
(b) Information room.
(c) Briefing room.
(d) Ranking room.
8. Where is the Air Base in Part 2, Chapter 6 located?
(c) New Zealand.
(d) New York.
9. What does the person who Jack spends the final day of furlough with promise to do?
(a) Stay safe.
(b) Not to be sad.
(d) To forget him.
10. What city does Jack go to during furlough?
11. At which Air Base do Jack and his crew arrive in Part 2, Chapter 6?
(a) Northumberland Air Base.
(b) Westernland Air Base.
(c) Easternland Air Base.
(d) Southumberland Air Base.
12. Who did Jack meet in Miami Beach?
(b) A girl.
(c) His grandpa.
13. How many people does Jack see survive from the plane crash he views from the window?
(a) The whole crew.
(b) Two people.
(c) One person.
(d) No one survives.
14. Who tells Jack to go fix the problem with the stuck bomb?
15. Who does Jack share a kiss with?
(a) A girl he meets in a bar.
(b) His mother.
(c) Chuckie's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pratt make everyone on the crew?
2. Why does Jack not get any mail?
3. Why does Jack want to join the fight against Hitler?
4. When he is waiting for the officer to arrive during flight training. what type of plane does Jack wait in the shade of?
5. What does the person who Jack calls ask him to do?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)