|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the crew in the plane that gets a rip?
(a) They crash and die.
(b) The plane catches on fire and they are badly wounded.
(c) They fix the rip before they crash.
(d) They scramble to bail out.
2. Who does Jack decide to call while on weekend leave?
(b) His dad.
3. Why does Chuckie leaves Jack while they are in New Orleans?
(a) He meets a girl.
(b) He wants to leave the army.
(c) He is mad at Jack.
(d) He feels sick.
4. What do Jack and the person he visits on furlough spend the afternoon doing together?
(a) Playing games.
(d) Eating at a cafe.
5. What is the name of Jack's plane?
(a) Soul Brothers.
(b) Freedom Fighters.
(c) Godfather, Inc.
(d) Team U.S.A.
6. Why is Jack nervous about what he says and does around his crew?
(a) He does not like the other guys in his crew.
(b) He is afraid they will realize his true age.
(c) He is very homesick.
(d) He is afraid they will not like him.
7. How does Jack feel the first time he goes up in the air?
8. Why is Jack excited about the location of his first mission?
(a) Hitler is in Munich.
(b) Hitler is in Berlin.
(c) Hitler is in Hamburg.
(d) Hitler is in Frankfurt.
9. What is Jack's plane's name in honor of?
(a) How close the crew is.
(b) Pratt's daughter.
(c) Their home country.
(d) To remind them what they are fighting for.
10. How does Jack get to his home city?
(a) He hitchhikes.
(b) Rides the train.
(c) His mom comes and gets him.
(d) Rides the bus.
11. What is the room called where Jack and his crew learn about their first mission?
(a) Update room.
(b) Briefing room.
(c) Ranking room.
(d) Information room.
12. What mission is it when Jack sees his first and only German fighter plane?
(a) Nineteenth mission.
(b) Ninth mission.
(c) Twentieth mission.
(d) Tenth mission.
13. What city does Jack go to during furlough?
14. What does the person who Jack spends the final day of furlough with promise to do?
(a) To forget him.
(b) Not to be sad.
(c) Stay safe.
15. Who does Jack feel is his closest friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. During one of the missions, what almost hit Jack's knee?
2. How does Jack feel about his instructors?
3. Where did Jack meet his fellow solider Chuckie?
4. Where is the Air Base in Part 2, Chapter 6 located?
5. Why does Jack want to join the fight against Hitler?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)