|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person Jack calls promise to do?
(b) Not call again.
(c) Forget him.
(d) Forgive him.
2. What is the room called where Jack and his crew learn about their first mission?
(a) Update room.
(b) Briefing room.
(c) Ranking room.
(d) Information room.
3. What does Jack do in between missions?
(a) Wanders the base.
(c) Hangs out with Chuckie at a nearby bar.
(d) Writes letters to home.
4. What does Pratt make everyone on the crew?
(a) His friends for life.
(d) His baby's godfathers.
5. At the end of Part 1, Chapter 3, what are Jack and his fellow crew members promoted to?
6. What religion is Jack Raab?
7. What happens to Pratt's wife?
(a) She gives birth to a girl.
(b) She gets really sick.
(c) She gives birth to a boy.
(d) She leaves him for another man.
8. What city do Jack and his crew go to for weekend leave?
(b) New Orleans.
9. What month is it when a bomb gets stuck in Jack's plane?
10. Which crew mate of Jack's does not go on weekend leave?
11. Why does Jack want to join the fight against Hitler?
(a) To represent his family.
(b) To get away from home.
(c) To become a big war hero.
(d) To try and make some friends.
12. How many people does Jack see survive from the plane crash he views from the window?
(a) Two people.
(b) No one survives.
(c) The whole crew.
(d) One person.
13. What happens to the crew in the plane that gets a rip?
(a) They scramble to bail out.
(b) They crash and die.
(c) They fix the rip before they crash.
(d) The plane catches on fire and they are badly wounded.
14. Why is the experience of releasing the stuck bomb so frightening for Jack?
(a) He does not want to get shot by stray bullets.
(b) He is terrified of moving around the plane.
(c) The bomb could have gone off.
(d) He could have fallen out of the plane through the bomb doors.
15. When does Jack's plane drop their bombs?
(a) After the last plane.
(b) After the lead plane.
(c) After they have been fired at.
(d) After they see another plane crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. During one of the missions, what almost hit Jack's knee?
2. Where are Jack and his crew forced to ditch their plane during a bomb run?
3. What does Jack give the person he spends his final day of furlough with?
4. What does the person who Jack spends the final day of furlough with promise to do?
5. Who did Jack meet in Miami Beach?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)