|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everyone look forward to during training?
(a) Grenade training.
(c) Mail call.
2. How is Jack woken on the day of his first mission?
(a) Too early.
(d) Too late.
3. Why does Jack lie about his age?
(a) To join the Navy.
(b) To join the Marines.
(c) To join the Army Air Corps.
(d) To join the Air Force.
4. What is the name of Jack's plane?
(a) Soul Brothers.
(b) Team U.S.A.
(c) Godfather, Inc.
(d) Freedom Fighters.
5. What is the room called where Jack and his crew learn about their first mission?
(a) Briefing room.
(b) Ranking room.
(c) Information room.
(d) Update room.
6. When does Jack's plane drop their bombs?
(a) After they see another plane crash.
(b) After the lead plane.
(c) After the last plane.
(d) After they have been fired at.
7. Why is Jack afraid to write a girl?
(a) He does not think she will write back.
(b) He fears she will figure out his real age.
(c) He is afraid she will think he is silly.
(d) He does not want his other crewmates to tease him.
8. How many people does Jack see survive from the plane crash he views from the window?
(a) One person.
(b) Two people.
(c) No one survives.
(d) The whole crew.
9. How does Jack feel when his plane touches ground after his first mission?
10. What month is it when a bomb gets stuck in Jack's plane?
11. Why won't Jack call his mother while on weekend leave?
(a) He is mad at her.
(b) He is afraid of her.
(c) He is afraid the moment he hears her voice, he will tell her the truth.
(d) He is afraid she will yell at him.
12. Why does Jack want to join the fight against Hitler?
(a) To become a big war hero.
(b) To get away from home.
(c) To represent his family.
(d) To try and make some friends.
13. Why is Jack anxious to get to Europe?
(a) He wants to prove that he is a man.
(b) He cannot wait to see all the famous sites.
(c) To take revenge on the Germans for all the Jews they have killed.
(d) To finally be away from his family.
14. If Jack tells anyone about his real age, whom would he tell?
15. What does Jack do in between missions?
(b) Wanders the base.
(c) Writes letters to home.
(d) Hangs out with Chuckie at a nearby bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack not get any mail?
2. To which organization is the daughter of the person that Jack rents a room from, a member?
3. Who does Jack visit on his final day on furlough?
4. Which crew mate of Jack's does not go on weekend leave?
5. When he is waiting for the officer to arrive during flight training. what type of plane does Jack wait in the shade of?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)