|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jack and his crewmates have to complete before they are given weekend leave?
(d) Bed checks.
2. Where is Jack going to for furlough?
(a) New York.
(c) New Orleans.
3. At the end of Part 1, Chapter 3, what are Jack and his fellow crew members promoted to?
4. Who tells Jack to go fix the problem with the stuck bomb?
5. What does everyone look forward to during training?
(c) Grenade training.
(d) Mail call.
6. What does Jack do until he makes himself brave while on his first mission?
(a) Rocks back and forth.
(b) Curls up into a ball.
7. How many people does Jack see survive from the plane crash he views from the window?
(a) Two people.
(b) The whole crew.
(c) No one survives.
(d) One person.
8. Where does Jack learn his first mission will be over?
9. With which Lieutenant does Jack undergo flight training?
10. When does Jack's plane drop their bombs?
(a) After they have been fired at.
(b) After the lead plane.
(c) After they see another plane crash.
(d) After the last plane.
11. How does Jack feel when his plane touches ground after his first mission?
12. What does Jack see when he looks out the window of the plane on his first mission?
(a) Two planes crashing into each other.
(b) A plane falling apart.
(c) A plane crashing into a building.
(d) A plane catching on fire.
13. Whose birth certificate did Jack use to enlist?
(a) His brother's.
(b) His best friend Bill's.
(c) His father's.
(d) His cousin's.
14. In a short amount of time, how do the missions become for Jack?
15. When he is waiting for the officer to arrive during flight training. what type of plane does Jack wait in the shade of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jack go into town with while on weekend leave?
2. What do Jack and the person he visits on furlough spend the afternoon doing together?
3. How does Jack get to his home city?
4. What city does Jack go to during furlough?
5. Who did Jack meet in Miami Beach?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)