|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Bail Out: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Jack tells anyone about his real age, whom would he tell?
2. How many people does Jack see survive from the plane crash he views from the window?
(a) The whole crew.
(b) No one survives.
(c) One person.
(d) Two people.
3. Why does Jack not get any mail?
(a) His family is upset with him and will not write.
(b) He does not have any family or friends.
(c) He could not tell his family where he is because of the risk of getting caught in his lie about his age.
(d) He told his family and friends not to write him.
4. Where are Jack and his crew forced to ditch their plane during a bomb run?
(b) Lyme Bay.
(d) The English Channel.
5. What does Jack join?
(a) Air Force.
(b) Army Air Corps.
Short Answer Questions
1. With which Lieutenant does Jack undergo flight training?
2. After being captured and while on the bus, what does Jack call out to the other passengers?
3. What does Jack see when he looks out the window of the plane on his first mission?
4. Who does Jack smoke a cigarette with while waiting for the officers to arrive?
5. What do Jack and the person he visits on furlough spend the afternoon doing together?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)