|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Bail Out: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is flak?
(a) Another name for arrows.
(b) Metal and other debris that is shot at planes.
(c) Giant rocks.
(d) A part of a plane.
2. How does Jack feel about his instructors?
(a) He admires them.
(b) He hates them.
(c) He fears them.
(d) He loves them.
3. What does one of the German guards blame the Americans for?
(a) The lack of fuel to fly his plane.
(b) The death of his fallen comrade.
(c) The death of his family.
(d) The lack of food.
4. With which Lieutenant does Jack undergo flight training?
5. What does Jack do until he makes himself brave while on his first mission?
(a) Curls up into a ball.
(b) Rocks back and forth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Jack understand the German language?
2. What does Jack do with his parachute after landing in enemy territory?
3. What does Jack give the person he spends his final day of furlough with?
4. Where did Jack meet his fellow solider Chuckie?
5. Who tells Jack to go fix the problem with the stuck bomb?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)