|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Missions: Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which state does Jack go for training with his flight crew?
2. What does Jack talk about to the person he calls?
(a) Their days together in Miami Beach.
(b) Their vacation in New Orleans.
(c) How homesick he is.
(d) His childhood memories.
3. What does Jack do until he makes himself brave while on his first mission?
(a) Rocks back and forth.
(b) Curls up into a ball.
4. Why won't Jack call his mother while on weekend leave?
(a) He is afraid of her.
(b) He is afraid the moment he hears her voice, he will tell her the truth.
(c) He is afraid she will yell at him.
(d) He is mad at her.
5. When does Jack's plane drop their bombs?
(a) After they see another plane crash.
(b) After the lead plane.
(c) After the last plane.
(d) After they have been fired at.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city do Jack and his crew go to for weekend leave?
2. Why is Jack nervous about what he says and does around his crew?
3. Why does Jack lie about his age?
4. What does the person who Jack spends the final day of furlough with promise to do?
5. Who does Jack meet on the streets while on furlough?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)