|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Missions: Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the room called where Jack and his crew learn about their first mission?
(a) Information room.
(b) Briefing room.
(c) Ranking room.
(d) Update room.
2. Why do the crews learn to fly in squadrons?
(a) To keep the planes in close proximity.
(b) So they can learn from each other.
(c) To better ambush the enemy.
(d) So they do not get lost.
3. To which state does Jack go for training with his flight crew?
4. What month is it when a bomb gets stuck in Jack's plane?
5. What city do Jack and his crew go to for weekend leave?
(d) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who Jack spends the final day of furlough with promise to do?
2. What does Jack witness another plane get caught in?
3. Why is Jack anxious to get to Europe?
4. To which state does Jack go for boot camp?
5. Who does Jack not go see while on furlough?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)