|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Bail Out: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack find himself doing with each mission?
(a) Curling into a ball and hiding under a stack of flak jackets.
(b) Shooting the machine gun.
(c) Releasing the bombs.
(d) Looking eagerly out the window.
2. After being captured, where does the bus take Jack?
(a) A burned out building in the city.
(b) A concentration camp.
(c) A German hospital.
(d) A German prison.
3. What country do Jack, Stan, and the German soldiers cross over to in Part 3, Chapter 17?
(c) Czech Republic.
4. When does Jack's plane drop their bombs?
(a) After they have been fired at.
(b) After the last plane.
(c) After they see another plane crash.
(d) After the lead plane.
5. Where do the German soldiers take Jack and Stan after they have been shot at by the airplane?
(a) A German hospital.
(b) The country's border.
(c) A concentration camp.
(d) A German army camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being interviewed by the German solider, where is Jack sent to spend the night?
2. Where is Stan from?
3. What section of the plane does Jack see Dave, nearly suffocated, coming out of?
4. Why is the experience of releasing the stuck bomb so frightening for Jack?
5. What does Jack spend most of his furlough doing?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)