|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Bail Out: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jack and Stan talk about that is a sore subject for Jack?
(a) Their experiences in the war.
(b) Their families.
(c) Hitler and what he has done to the Jews.
(d) Fallen comrades.
2. Why does Jack become frightened once he is up in the air on his first mission?
(a) He is scared of heights.
(b) One of his crewmates is killed.
(c) Flak is flying all around them.
(d) His plane catches fire.
3. At the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 13, how many German soldiers grab Jack?
4. After being interviewed by the German solider, where is Jack sent to spend the night?
(a) Tied to a tree.
(b) A pit in the ground.
(c) A tent, guarded by soldiers.
(d) A cell.
5. Why is Jack confused about this final mission?
(a) He thought they were out of bombs.
(b) He does not understand why they are bombing this particular city.
(c) The war in Europe is reported to be nearly at an end.
(d) He thought there would be many more missions since the war has not ended.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being captured and while on the bus, what does Jack call out to the other passengers?
2. Who are Jack and Stan on the road with for many days?
3. What are the German Soldiers names?
4. Why does Jack think the army never questioned his age?
5. Why does Jack's crew mate not go on weekend leave?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)