Part 1, The Crew: Chapters 1-3
1. What religion is Jack Raab?
2. Why does Jack want to join the fight against Hitler?
(a) To try and make some friends.
(b) To become a big war hero.
(c) To get away from home.
(d) To represent his family.
3. What does Jack join?
(a) Army Air Corps.
(d) Air Force.
4. Why does Jack lie about his age?
(a) To join the Air Force.
(b) To join the Navy.
(c) To join the Army Air Corps.
(d) To join the Marines.
5. To which state does Jack go for boot camp?
6. To which state does Jack go for training with his flight crew?
7. With which Lieutenant does Jack undergo flight training?
8. When he is waiting for the officer to arrive during flight training. what type of plane does Jack wait in the shade of?
This section contains 4,649 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)