* Jack Raab is a Jewish teenager who wants to represent his family in the fight against Hitler.
* Jack lied about his age and joined the Army Air Corps.
* Jack has gone to boot camp in Florida and is now in Louisiana to undergo training with his flight crew.
* Jack is nervous that something he might do or say will clue the rest of the guys into his real age.
* Jack enlisted using his brother's birth certificate.
* Jack becomes close friends with Chuckie, who he met in gunnery school.
* Jack imagines if he ever tells anyone about his real age, it will be Chuckie.
* Jack is excited the first time he goes up in the air.
* Jack imagines he could do everyone's jobs, even the pilot's.
* Jack is anxious to get to Europe and take some revenge on the Germans for all the Jews...
This section contains 1,281 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)