|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Royal Commission blame for the Dardanelles?
2. What position does Asquith offer Winston?
3. Who is in power when Winston joins Parliament?
4. In the battle near Omdurman, what does Winston use as a weapon?
5. Why was it thought that the upper class made better officers and leaders in the Army?
Essay Topic 1
What was Winston's time in India like? Why did he go to India? Did he like his time there? How do you think this experience influenced Winston's decisions and thoughts about later events in India?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Winston Churchill's personality. What was he like as a person? What challenges did he face personally? How did he view himself? Give specific examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Randolph's government service. What positions did he hold? Was Randolph a success in the government or not? What decisions did he influence during his time in the government?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)