Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Royal Commission blame for the Dardanelles?
2. What position does Asquith offer Winston?
3. Who is in power when Winston joins Parliament?
4. In the battle near Omdurman, what does Winston use as a weapon?
5. Why was it thought that the upper class made better officers and leaders in the Army?
Essay Topic 1
Was Winston a good leader for England? What characteristics made Winston a good or bad leader? Support your answer with specific details from the book.
Essay Topic 2
What event or person do you think had the greatest effect on Winston Churchill? Why? Give specific examples from the book to back up your answer and show how this event or person influenced him.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Winston Churchill's personality. What was he like as a person? What challenges did he face personally? How did he view himself? Give specific examples from the book.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)