|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country joins with the Allies for the attack on Constantinople?
2. By the end of 1914, the casualties for England and France are how many men?
(a) Seven hundred thousand
(b) Fifty thousand
(c) Three hundred thousand
(d) One million
3. How much money does Jennie send to Winston for the journey?
(a) 22 pounds
(b) 6 pounds
(c) 30 pounds
(d) 90 pounds
4. What does Winston learn when he arrives in Dover?
(a) Clementine has given birth to a girl
(b) Italy has fallen to the Germans
(c) The United States has entered the war
(d) Antwerp has fallen to the French
5. Who does the Royal Commission blame for the Dardanelles?
(a) Foster and Kemel
(c) Fisher and Churchill
(d) Asquith and Kitchener
Short Answer Questions
1. In the battle near Omdurman, what does Winston use as a weapon?
2. What do the Germans do in violation of international law?
3. After India, where is the next scene of action?
4. What position does Asquith offer Winston?
5. What was Winston called by fellow soldiers and others?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)