|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears in 1905?
2. Who does Winston marry?
(a) Clementine Hozier
(b) Victoria Owens
(c) Dora Thompson
(d) Sarah Jane Blair
3. What position does Winston choose in the new government?
(a) Under secretary of state for the colonies
(b) Secretary of the interior
(c) Prime Minister
(d) Ambassador to India
4. Winston and Clementine move in with whom?
(b) Winston's brother
(c) Clementine's aunt
(d) Jennie's sister
5. Who opens Parliament on February 14?
(a) Queen Elizabeth
(b) Queen Victoria
(c) King Edward VII
(d) Winston Churchill
Short Answer Questions
1. Winston wants to go where to cover a war?
2. What was Winston called by fellow soldiers and others?
3. What is Winston pelted with at a rally in Ulster?
4. Who speaks before Winston?
5. The Turks threaten to blow up which city?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Winston do after reaching Bombay and Bombare? What does he think of Bombay?
2. How many women does Winston propose to? Who does he end up marrying? Why do some people think Winston did not feel comfortable with women?
3. What does Goonie introduce Churchill to? How does this help him?
4. What does Churchill do once he is out of the government?
5. Why does Churchill receive public criticism during the war? Why is the criticism often unfair to Churchill?
6. What does Winston do with his leisure time? What does he enjoy doing?
7. How does Winston fill his leisure time in India?
8. How does Winston feel about going to India? What does he do about this?
9. What position does Campbell-Bannerman offer Winston? What does he do in this position?
10. After King Edward dies suddenly, what position does Winston gain? What does he do in this position?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)