|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Royal Commission blame for the Dardanelles?
(a) Fisher and Churchill
(b) Asquith and Kitchener
(c) Foster and Kemel
2. What position does Asquith offer Winston?
(a) Speaker of Parliament
(b) President of the Board of Trade
(c) Minister of Defense
(d) Secretary of State
3. Who is in power when Winston joins Parliament?
(b) Green Party
(c) Sinn Fein
4. In the battle near Omdurman, what does Winston use as a weapon?
5. Why was it thought that the upper class made better officers and leaders in the Army?
(a) They have a stake in the country
(b) They have more money for uniforms and horses
(c) They are natural leaders
(d) They are smarter than the lower classes
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Winston feel about the office Asquith offers and being cut off from the war?
2. Why do many feel that Winston was not comfortable around women?
3. Which side does Winston fight on in the battle?
4. Which country joins with the Allies for the attack on Constantinople?
5. The Belgian king retreats to which city as the Germans push into Belgium?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)