|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Belgian king retreats to which city as the Germans push into Belgium?
2. What appears in 1905?
3. What do Winston and Clementine name their daughter born in 1918?
4. The War Council approves an attack on ____________________.
(b) Canary Islands
(c) Isle of Man
5. How many women does Winston propose to before marrying?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cavalry units did the British army have?
2. What does Winston plan to speak on?
3. What is Winston recommended for, even though he can't receive it?
4. Winston hires a boy to fill what position?
5. What position does Winston choose in the new government?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Goonie introduce Churchill to? How does this help him?
2. What does Churchill do once he is out of the government?
3. What is the British Army like during the time that Winston serves?
4. Why does Churchill receive public criticism during the war? Why is the criticism often unfair to Churchill?
5. How many women does Winston propose to? Who does he end up marrying? Why do some people think Winston did not feel comfortable with women?
6. What does Winston prepare for during his first time in Parliament? How does he do this? Is he successful?
7. What issues does Winston support? What changes in the government affect the common person?
8. What does Winston work on in India? Where does he want to go?
9. After King Edward dies suddenly, what position does Winston gain? What does he do in this position?
10. How is Winston's name cleared over the Dardanelles?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)