|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On June 17, 1917, Winston is appointed what?
(a) Lord of Kent
(b) Secretary of the Interior
(c) Prime Minister
(d) Minister of Munitions
2. Who does the Royal Commission blame for the Dardanelles?
(a) Asquith and Kitchener
(b) Fisher and Churchill
(d) Foster and Kemel
3. Winston hires a boy to fill what position?
(a) Dressing Boy
4. Which country does England enter into a treaty with?
5. Winston wants to go where to cover a war?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Turks threaten to blow up which city?
2. What makes the upper class turn away from Winston?
3. Who opens Parliament on February 14?
4. What is Winston's novel called?
5. What was Winston called by fellow soldiers and others?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)