|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks before Winston?
(a) David Blair
(b) Phillip Calder
(c) Gresham St. John
(d) Lloyd George
2. Winston goes where to supervise the landing of the British infantry?
3. What is Winston pelted with at a rally in Ulster?
(b) Dead fish
4. Winston is hired by what newspaper to cover the fighting in India?
(a) London Times
(b) Daily Mail
(c) Daily Telegraph
5. Where does Winston hide?
(a) A mine
(b) The forest
(c) A closet
(d) A hotel
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of 1914, the casualties for England and France are how many men?
2. On June 17, 1917, Winston is appointed what?
3. After India, where is the next scene of action?
4. Who opens Parliament on February 14?
5. Who does Winston name as his private secretary?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the British Army like during the time that Winston serves?
2. What are the German attacks on the British like? Where to they take place in the early days of the war? What is the British response?
3. How does Winston fill his leisure time in India?
4. What does Churchill do once he is out of the government?
5. What is the relationship between India and England?
6. What does Goonie introduce Churchill to? How does this help him?
7. What does Winston do after reaching Bombay and Bombare? What does he think of Bombay?
8. What does Winston work on in India? Where does he want to go?
9. What issues does Winston support? What changes in the government affect the common person?
10. How is Winston's name cleared over the Dardanelles?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)