|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who opens Parliament on February 14?
a) Queen Elizabeth
b) Queen Victoria
c) Winston Churchill
d) King Edward VII
2. Winston supports home rule in which country?
a) United States
3. How old was Randolf when he resigned his position?
4. How does Winston feel about the office Asquith offers and being cut off from the war?
5. How many books does Churchill publish?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Canada is acquired by whom?
This section contains 1,070 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)