|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On June 17, 1917, Winston is appointed what?
(a) Lord of Kent
(b) Prime Minister
(c) Minister of Munitions
(d) Secretary of the Interior
2. Winston goes where to supervise the landing of the British infantry?
3. The Tory Party draws much of its support from where?
(b) The Church of England
(c) The lower class
(d) Those in service in India
4. Who refuses to serve with Winston?
(b) Winston's brother, Jack
5. How many women does Winston propose to before marrying?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the upper class turn away from Winston?
2. What appears in 1905?
3. What becomes Winston's base for his campaign?
4. Why do many feel that Winston was not comfortable around women?
5. What does Winston ask Asquith permission for?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)