|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Winston delay the fall of Antwerp?
(a) One week
(b) Three days
(c) Nine months
(d) Four months
2. Where does Winston hide?
(a) A mine
(b) The forest
(c) A closet
(d) A hotel
3. Which country joins with the Allies for the attack on Constantinople?
4. How many ponies does Winston own?
5. What does Winston's family worry about him that is similar to what Randolph experienced?
(d) Memory lapses
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears in 1905?
2. On June 17, 1917, Winston is appointed what?
3. What do Winston and Clementine name their daughter born in 1918?
4. Who refuses to serve with Winston?
5. Who does Winston marry?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Winston feel about going to India? What does he do about this?
2. After King Edward dies suddenly, what position does Winston gain? What does he do in this position?
3. What does Churchill do once he is out of the government?
4. How is Winston like his father? What does he do in Parliament that is similar to his father?
5. What is the relationship between India and England?
6. What is the political situation in Europe before WWI? Who is England backing?
7. What does Winston do with his leisure time? What does he enjoy doing?
8. How many women does Winston propose to? Who does he end up marrying? Why do some people think Winston did not feel comfortable with women?
9. How does Winston fill his leisure time in India?
10. What does Asquith tell Churchill that results in depression for Churchill? Why does this happen?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)