|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which side does Winston fight on in the battle?
(b) United States
2. Winston is hired by what newspaper to cover the fighting in India?
(a) Daily Telegraph
(b) London Times
(c) Daily Mail
3. After his return to England, Winston and his Fourth Hussars prepare to go where?
4. Winston goes where to supervise the landing of the British infantry?
5. Where is Winston sent in 1895?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Winston come to see has strategic value that he vows to keep from the Germans?
2. What does Winston do to prepare for his speech in Parliament?
3. What battle is Winston at during his trip?
4. By the end of 1914, the casualties for England and France are how many men?
5. Goonie introduces Winston to what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do the French and German armies meet? What led to this meeting? What was the outcome?
2. What are the German attacks on the British like? Where to they take place in the early days of the war? What is the British response?
3. What does Churchill do once he is out of the government?
4. What does Asquith tell Churchill that results in depression for Churchill? Why does this happen?
5. How does Winston feel about going to India? What does he do about this?
6. How is Winston's name cleared over the Dardanelles?
7. What does Winston prepare for during his first time in Parliament? How does he do this? Is he successful?
8. What does Winston do after reaching Bombay and Bombare? What does he think of Bombay?
9. What is the relationship between India and England?
10. What does Goonie introduce Churchill to? How does this help him?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)