|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
(a) Food rationing
(b) A long war
(d) Nuclear warfare
2. The most successful years of Churchill's life happen after what event?
(a) Pearl Harbor
3. Where is Churchill when Hitler invades Poland?
4. What subject does Winston have trouble with?
5. How old is Winston's mother when she meets his father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not attend the wedding of Winston's mother and father?
2. In order to secure their Indian Empire, the British have to control the southern part of what?
3. Randolph's mother borrows baby supplies from whom?
4. Churchill likes movies about what topic?
5. What modern technology does Churchill not like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Winston's experiences like at the school in Brighton? What changes occur from the school in Ascot?
2. Why does Churchill consider himself an underdog? How does this affect him?
3. What is Winston's birth like?
4. What complications surround the wedding of Randolph and Jennie?
5. How does Churchill feel about the past? What are some examples of this?
6. What was England's place in the world during the 1900s?
7. What is the British Navy like during the late 1800s? How many warships does it have?
8. What are the stages of Churchill's public life?
9. What is Churchill's lineage?
10. How do Churchill's feelings and actions about Hitler and Mussolini change?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)