|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Churchill believes that he controls what?
(a) His own fate
(b) The German army
(c) His emotions
(d) The stock market
2. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
(a) The Parliament building
(b) A palace
(c) A military base
(d) A bunker
3. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
4. Where did the family live in London?
(a) Mayflower Lane
(b) Steeping Street
(c) St. James Street
(d) First Street
5. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
Short Answer Questions
1. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
2. Why is Winston enrolled at a school in Brighton?
3. Where did the family move to?
4. The Parliament season ends with what?
5. What percentage of the world's merchant ships fly the British flag?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Jennie and Randolph's relationship like? How do they spend their time?
2. How does Winston feel about Mussolini? How do his feelings change?
3. How did the British Empire decline?
4. What does Winston work on in India? Where does he want to go?
5. What position does Campbell-Bannerman offer Winston? What does he do in this position?
6. What is the political situation in Europe before WWI? Who is England backing?
7. What does Winston do after reaching Bombay and Bombare? What does he think of Bombay?
8. What does Goonie introduce Churchill to? How does this help him?
9. How does Churchill feel about the changes after WWI in regard to the British Empire and the Navy?
10. After King Edward dies suddenly, what position does Winston gain? What does he do in this position?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)