|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Winston's father?
2. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
(c) Elephant Island
3. How old is Winston when his brother is born?
4. Winston's mother's family fought in what war?
(c) Prussian War
(d) Revolutionary War
5. What was the banking center of the world in the late 1800s?
(a) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Churchill never attend?
2. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
3. Winston contracts bronchial pneumonia at what age?
4. What modern technology does Churchill not like?
5. How many stages does Churchill's public life have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Winston do with his leisure time? What does he enjoy doing?
2. How does Randolph's political career end?
3. How does Winston fill his leisure time in India?
4. Where do the French and German armies meet? What led to this meeting? What was the outcome?
5. What is the British Navy like during the late 1800s? How many warships does it have?
6. What are the stages of Churchill's public life?
7. What is Winston's birth like?
8. What does Winston do as Chancellor of the Exchequer? Does he like the position?
9. As Colonial Secretary, what problems and challenges does Winston face?
10. Why does Churchill consider himself an underdog? How does this affect him?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)