|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
(a) A bunker
(b) A military base
(c) A palace
(d) The Parliament building
2. Where did the family live in London?
(a) First Street
(b) Steeping Street
(c) St. James Street
(d) Mayflower Lane
3. What percentage of miners was British?
(c) Nine tenths
(d) One tenth
4. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
5. What subject does Winston have trouble with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Churchill has a strong preference for what?
2. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
3. How old is Winston when his brother is born?
4. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
5. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was someone accepted for posts in the foreign service in the British Empire?
2. What is Winston's experience like at St. George's School near Ascot? Why does Winston stop attending?
3. What is Churchill's financial status like during this life?
4. How is the decision made for Churchill to assume control? Why is he chosen? Who chooses him?
5. What is Winston's birth like?
6. What is the British Navy like during the late 1800s? How many warships does it have?
7. What is Churchill's lineage?
8. What is the relationship like between Winston and his parents? Who cares for Winston?
9. What is Jennie and Randolph's relationship like? How do they spend their time?
10. What is life in London like for women in the 1900s? Describe some of the things that women face.
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)