|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to secure their Indian Empire, the British have to control the southern part of what?
(c) South America
2. How many books does Churchill publish?
3. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
4. What does Churchill never attend?
(c) Press conferences
5. What does Randolph die from?
(b) Alcohol poisoning
Short Answer Questions
1. Churchill likes movies about what topic?
2. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
3. What modern technology does Churchill not like?
4. Women in the late 1800s in London have a hard time obtaining what?
5. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What military school does Winston attend? What are his experiences there like?
2. What is life in London like for women in the 1900s? Describe some of the things that women face.
3. How do Churchill's feelings and actions about Hitler and Mussolini change?
4. How is the decision made for Churchill to assume control? Why is he chosen? Who chooses him?
5. What is the relationship like between Winston and his parents? Who cares for Winston?
6. How does Randolph's political career end?
7. Why does Churchill consider himself an underdog? How does this affect him?
8. What is Churchill's financial status like during this life?
9. What does Churchill tell his country about the fight?
10. What problems does Winston's birth present? How are they handled?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)