Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank does Winston eventually enter in?
2. In order to secure their Indian Empire, the British have to control the southern part of what?
(c) South America
3. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
4. What does Churchill blame his weaknesses on?
(a) His father's death
(b) The lack of a university education
5. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt
(b) Helmut Kohl
(c) Leon Trotsky
(d) Adolf Hitler
Short Answer Questions
1. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
2. What is considered one of the biggest sins by the British?
3. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
4. Jennie believes that Randolph will become what?
5. Randolph's family is good friends with whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the British Navy like during the late 1800s? How many warships does it have?
2. What problems does Winston's birth present? How are they handled?
3. How does Churchill feel about the changes after WWI in regard to the British Empire and the Navy?
4. What does Winston do with his leisure time? What does he enjoy doing?
5. How does Winston feel about going to India? What does he do about this?
6. Why is Churchill driven out of office the first time?
7. What does Goonie introduce Churchill to? How does this help him?
8. What are the German attacks on the British like? Where to they take place in the early days of the war? What is the British response?
9. Why does the family move to Dublin? Why do they move back to London?
10. What does Asquith tell Churchill that results in depression for Churchill? Why does this happen?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)