|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Churchill blame his weaknesses on?
(b) His father's death
(d) The lack of a university education
2. What does Churchill lose more of than any other British politician?
(a) Court cases
3. The Parliament season ends with what?
(b) Queen's all in mid-spring
(d) Goodwood race
4. How old is Winston's mother when she meets his father?
5. What does Churchill never attend?
(d) Press conferences
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of the world's merchant ships fly the British flag?
2. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
3. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
4. Churchill believes that he controls what?
5. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was England's place in the world during the 1900s?
2. What is Churchill's lineage?
3. What does Churchill tell his country about the fight?
4. What are the stages of Churchill's public life?
5. How do the people in other countries and possessions feel about the British? Why?
6. How does Randolph's political career end?
7. Why is Churchill driven out of office the first time?
8. What is the British Navy like during the late 1800s? How many warships does it have?
9. How does Churchill feel about the past? What are some examples of this?
10. How did people around the British Empire keep in touch and gain news during the 1900s?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)