|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Nazi threat spread to where?
(a) The United States
(b) The Middle East
2. Winston contracts bronchial pneumonia at what age?
3. Winston studies for exams at which military school?
4. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
5. Who is Winston's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Churchill when Hitler invades Poland?
2. What school is Winston enrolled in?
3. Churchill believes that he controls what?
4. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
5. Churchill likes movies about what topic?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where are the Prime Minister's headquarters located? What is it called? How does Churchill feel about living there?
2. What does Churchill tell his country about the fight?
3. How do the people in other countries and possessions feel about the British? Why?
4. How does Randolph's political career end?
5. What is the situation at Dunkirk as the book opens?
6. What is Churchill's financial status like during this life?
7. Why does the family move to Dublin? Why do they move back to London?
8. How was someone accepted for posts in the foreign service in the British Empire?
9. How does Churchill feel about the past? What are some examples of this?
10. What military school does Winston attend? What are his experiences there like?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)