|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Winston hires a boy to fill what position?
(b) Dressing Boy
2. On June 17, 1917, Winston is appointed what?
(a) Prime Minister
(b) Minister of Munitions
(c) Lord of Kent
(d) Secretary of the Interior
3. Who opens Parliament on February 14?
(a) Queen Elizabeth
(b) King Edward VII
(c) Queen Victoria
(d) Winston Churchill
4. What do Winston and Clementine name their daughter born in 1918?
5. What does Winston's family worry about him that is similar to what Randolph experienced?
(a) Memory lapses
6. By the end of 1914, the casualties for England and France are how many men?
(a) One million
(b) Seven hundred thousand
(c) Three hundred thousand
(d) Fifty thousand
7. Winston and Clementine move in with whom?
(a) Jennie's sister
(c) Winston's brother
(d) Clementine's aunt
8. What appears in 1905?
9. Winston wants to go where to cover a war?
10. After India, where is the next scene of action?
(a) South America
11. How many cavalry units did the British army have?
12. Winston supports home rule in which country?
(d) United States
13. What does Winston ask Asquith permission for?
(a) To travel with the Navy to the Baltic Sea
(b) To stay in Dunkirk until the battle at Antwerp is over
(c) To resign his post and retire
(d) To resign the cabinet and lead the troops
14. What is Winston pelted with at a rally in Ulster?
(b) Dead fish
15. The problem in South Africa arises when what is found at Transvaal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Winston hide?
2. Who speaks before Winston?
3. How many European soldiers are mobilized in the first week of WWI?
4. Winston wants ___________ to return to active duty.
5. Where is Winston's apartment?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)