Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Royal Commission blame for the Dardanelles?
(a) Fisher and Churchill
(b) Asquith and Kitchener
(c) Foster and Kemel
2. What position does Asquith offer Winston?
(a) Speaker of Parliament
(b) President of the Board of Trade
(c) Minister of Defense
(d) Secretary of State
3. Who is in power when Winston joins Parliament?
(b) Green Party
(c) Sinn Fein
4. In the battle near Omdurman, what does Winston use as a weapon?
5. Why was it thought that the upper class made better officers and leaders in the Army?
(a) They have a stake in the country
(b) They have more money for uniforms and horses
(c) They are natural leaders
(d) They are smarter than the lower classes
6. How does Winston feel about the office Asquith offers and being cut off from the war?
7. Why do many feel that Winston was not comfortable around women?
(a) He was too tall
(b) He does not have a college degree
(c) His mother's affairs
(d) His father wasn't around to offer advice
8. Which side does Winston fight on in the battle?
(c) United States
9. Which country joins with the Allies for the attack on Constantinople?
10. The Belgian king retreats to which city as the Germans push into Belgium?
11. What position does Winston choose in the new government?
(a) Secretary of the interior
(b) Prime Minister
(c) Under secretary of state for the colonies
(d) Ambassador to India
12. The British War Office believes that which country will become the battleground of the war?
13. Why is Winston familiar with the terminology and protocol of Parliament?
(a) He has studied Parliament at Oxford
(b) His father served in Parliament
(c) He observed the last session
(d) He has asked the Prince of Wales about it
14. How much money does Jennie send to Winston for the journey?
(a) 30 pounds
(b) 22 pounds
(c) 6 pounds
(d) 90 pounds
15. What do Winston and Clementine name their daughter born in 1918?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women does Winston propose to before marrying?
2. The Turks threaten to blow up which city?
3. What battle is Winston at during his trip?
4. Which actress does Winston propose to first?
5. Who warns Winston that his traveling is not going over well with the cabinet?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)