|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On April 23, Winston begins to attack what in Parliament?
(a) Divorce laws
(b) Income tax
(c) Policies toward Germany
(d) Army expenditures
2. Who is in power when Winston joins Parliament?
(b) Sinn Fein
(d) Green Party
3. How does Winston feel about the office Asquith offers and being cut off from the war?
4. Where is Winston's apartment?
5. The British War Office believes that which country will become the battleground of the war?
6. Winston spends time with what friend of Jennie's?
(a) Bourke Cockran
(b) David Gentry
(c) Bailey Kronvall
(d) John Earle
7. Which actress does Winston propose to first?
(a) Ethel Barrymore
(b) Abigail Grant
(c) Jenna Moyer
(d) Emma Carlton
8. Who opens Parliament on February 14?
(a) Winston Churchill
(b) Queen Elizabeth
(c) King Edward VII
(d) Queen Victoria
9. On June 17, 1917, Winston is appointed what?
(a) Secretary of the Interior
(b) Lord of Kent
(c) Minister of Munitions
(d) Prime Minister
10. Winston goes where to supervise the landing of the British infantry?
11. How many ponies does Winston own?
12. Who does the Royal Commission blame for the Dardanelles?
(b) Foster and Kemel
(c) Asquith and Kitchener
(d) Fisher and Churchill
13. Winston hires a boy to fill what position?
(c) Dressing Boy
14. What was Winston called by fellow soldiers and others?
(c) Publicity hound
(d) Scaredy cat
15. How many women does Winston propose to before marrying?
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes Winston's base for his campaign?
2. How many cavalry units did the British army have?
3. The problem in South Africa arises when what is found at Transvaal?
4. What is Winston pelted with at a rally in Ulster?
5. By the end of 1914, the casualties for England and France are how many men?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)