|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Winston's novel called?
(b) The History of the Churchills
(d) India's Gem
2. What position does Winston choose in the new government?
(a) Ambassador to India
(b) Secretary of the interior
(c) Under secretary of state for the colonies
(d) Prime Minister
3. How long did Winston delay the fall of Antwerp?
(a) One week
(b) Four months
(c) Three days
(d) Nine months
4. After his return to England, Winston and his Fourth Hussars prepare to go where?
5. Why do many feel that Winston was not comfortable around women?
(a) He does not have a college degree
(b) His father wasn't around to offer advice
(c) He was too tall
(d) His mother's affairs
6. What appears in 1905?
7. The Belgian king retreats to which city as the Germans push into Belgium?
8. The War Council approves an attack on ____________________.
(b) Isle of Man
(d) Canary Islands
9. Where is Winston's apartment?
10. Winston spends time with what friend of Jennie's?
(a) John Earle
(b) David Gentry
(c) Bourke Cockran
(d) Bailey Kronvall
11. On June 17, 1917, Winston is appointed what?
(a) Minister of Munitions
(b) Secretary of the Interior
(c) Prime Minister
(d) Lord of Kent
12. Winston wants to use the money from his book for what?
(a) Buying a house
(b) A campaign to Parliament
(c) A horse
(d) Getting married
13. Who speaks before Winston?
(a) David Blair
(b) Phillip Calder
(c) Gresham St. John
(d) Lloyd George
14. Clementine and the children go where in late August?
(a) New York
(b) Royalty House
(d) Admiralty House
15. What becomes Winston's base for his campaign?
(a) His apartment
(b) The Manchester Midland Hotel
(c) His mother's country estate
(d) The Kent Allistor Ballroom
Short Answer Questions
1. The problem in South Africa arises when what is found at Transvaal?
2. How many cavalry units did the British army have?
3. The Turks threaten to blow up which city?
4. Who warns Winston that his traveling is not going over well with the cabinet?
5. How many ponies does Winston own?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)