|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What modern technology does Churchill not like?
2. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
(a) He likes it there.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He was not in them until 1956.
(d) He hates them.
3. Winston's father is the seventh Duke of _______________.
4. How old is Winston's mother when she meets his father?
5. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
6. What percentage of miners was British?
(a) One tenth
(b) Nine tenths
7. CWR stands for what?
(a) Calculated Winter Raid
(b) Churchill Went Right
(c) Churchill's Waiting Response
(d) Cabinet War Rooms
8. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
9. What percentage of the world's merchant ships fly the British flag?
10. Who does not attend the wedding of Winston's mother and father?
(a) Winston's great-grandfather
(b) His mother's parents
(c) The local clergy
(d) His father's parents
11. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
(a) Fighter pilots
(b) The Alps
(c) British Navy
(d) American forces
12. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
13. Winston's mother's family fought in what war?
(a) Prussian War
(d) Revolutionary War
14. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
15. The Nazi threat spread to where?
(a) The Middle East
(d) The United States
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
2. Winston's mother is named which of the following?
3. How many books does Churchill publish?
4. How many stages does Churchill's public life have?
5. What helps save the British troops?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)