Mid-Book Test (up to Part Two: Stream)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Churchill never attend?
d) Press conferences
2. Randolph's family is good friends with whom?
a) Adolf Hitler
b) Prince of Wales
c) Queen Elizabeth
d) Lord Byron
3. What school is Winston enrolled in?
a) St. George's School
b) Oxford School
c) St. Michael's School
d) Kent School
4. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
a) Country homes
b) Vacation homes
c) City homes
d) Suburban homes
5. Who is against a negotiated settlement?
6. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
This section contains 394 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)