|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jennie believes that Randolph will become what?
(a) Minister of Parliament
(b) King of England
(c) Ambassador to France
(d) Prime Minister
2. What school is Winston enrolled in?
(a) Oxford School
(b) St. Michael's School
(c) St. George's School
(d) Kent School
3. Winston graduates in what position out of the class of 130?
4. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
5. What percentage of miners was British?
(a) Nine tenths
(d) One tenth
6. What helps save the British troops?
(a) A U-boat
(b) An atomic bomb
(c) A volunteer flotilla
(d) American troops
7. What does Churchill lose more of than any other British politician?
(b) Court cases
8. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
9. What does Churchill blame his weaknesses on?
(b) The lack of a university education
(c) His father's death
10. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
(a) Watches the television for news
(c) Runs out to look at the damages
(d) Paints landscapes
11. How old is Winston's mother when she meets his father?
12. The Parliament season ends with what?
(a) Queen's all in mid-spring
(d) Goodwood race
13. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
14. Daughters who do not marry in the late 1800s become almost what?
(a) Unpaid servants
(b) Social outcasts
15. The British Empire begins with their discovery of what?
(c) West Indies
(d) The United States
Short Answer Questions
1. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
2. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
3. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
4. What career did Churchill have?
5. What is Winston like at school?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)