|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
2. What was the banking center of the world in the late 1800s?
(b) New York
3. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
(b) Runs out to look at the damages
(c) Paints landscapes
(d) Watches the television for news
4. What does Randolph die from?
(c) Alcohol poisoning
5. Where did the family live in London?
(a) Steeping Street
(b) St. James Street
(c) First Street
(d) Mayflower Lane
6. How old was Randolf when he resigned his position?
7. Jennie believes that Randolph will become what?
(a) King of England
(b) Ambassador to France
(c) Minister of Parliament
(d) Prime Minister
8. What do many Britons suffer from in the possessions?
(a) Health problems
(c) Financial difficulties
9. What is considered one of the biggest sins by the British?
(c) Having too much money
10. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
(a) Abigail Churchill
(b) Mary Churchill
(c) Sarah Churchill
(d) Elizabeth Churchill
11. What career did Churchill have?
(c) Newspaper reporter
12. Randolph's family is good friends with whom?
(a) Lord Byron
(b) Prince of Wales
(c) Adolf Hitler
(d) Queen Elizabeth
13. In order to secure their Indian Empire, the British have to control the southern part of what?
(b) South America
14. Randolph goes where for three months?
(a) New York
(b) Cape Town
15. What subject does Winston have trouble with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Churchill friendly with that he later will not be?
2. The British Empire begins with their discovery of what?
3. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
4. Where is the family's country home?
5. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)