|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
(a) He hates them.
(b) He was not in them until 1956.
(c) He is indifferent.
(d) He likes it there.
2. Winston's mother's family fought in what war?
(a) Prussian War
(b) Revolutionary War
3. What rank does Winston eventually enter in?
4. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
(a) Nuclear warfare
(b) A long war
(c) Food rationing
5. Churchill has a strong preference for what?
(b) The past
6. Winston's mother is named which of the following?
7. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
(a) Mary Churchill
(b) Abigail Churchill
(c) Sarah Churchill
(d) Elizabeth Churchill
8. The Nazi threat spread to where?
(b) The Middle East
(d) The United States
9. Winston graduates in what position out of the class of 130?
10. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
11. CWR stands for what?
(a) Cabinet War Rooms
(b) Calculated Winter Raid
(c) Churchill Went Right
(d) Churchill's Waiting Response
12. Winston contracts bronchial pneumonia at what age?
13. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
(a) Adolf Hitler
(b) Helmut Kohl
(c) Leon Trotsky
(d) Theodore Roosevelt
14. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
(a) Central Rooms
(b) The Tunnels
15. In order to secure their Indian Empire, the British have to control the southern part of what?
(b) South America
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Randolf when he resigned his position?
2. Who is against a negotiated settlement?
3. Where is the family's country home?
4. The British Empire covers how much of the world in the 1800s?
5. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)