|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject does Winston have trouble with?
2. Winston's father is the seventh Duke of _______________.
3. Where is the family's country home?
(b) The French wine region
4. What is considered one of the biggest sins by the British?
(d) Having too much money
5. What helps save the British troops?
(a) An atomic bomb
(b) A U-boat
(c) A volunteer flotilla
(d) American troops
6. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
7. Who is hired as Winston's nanny?
(a) Abigail Montague
(b) Elizabeth Anne Everest
(c) May Christiansson
(d) Sarah Jane Thompson
8. What modern technology does Churchill not like?
9. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
10. Who is against a negotiated settlement?
11. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
(b) The Tunnels
(d) Central Rooms
12. How old is Winston when his brother is born?
13. What is Winston like at school?
14. Randolph's family is good friends with whom?
(a) Queen Elizabeth
(b) Adolf Hitler
(c) Lord Byron
(d) Prince of Wales
15. How old was Randolf when he resigned his position?
Short Answer Questions
1. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
2. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
3. Who is Winston's father?
4. What brings the family back to London?
5. Winston's mother is named which of the following?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)