|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Churchill friendly with that he later will not be?
2. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
(a) Country homes
(b) Vacation homes
(c) Suburban homes
(d) City homes
3. Who is hired as Winston's nanny?
(a) Sarah Jane Thompson
(b) Abigail Montague
(c) May Christiansson
(d) Elizabeth Anne Everest
4. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
(a) The Parliament building
(b) A bunker
(c) A palace
(d) A military base
5. Churchill likes movies about what topic?
(d) British Navy
6. What percentage of the world's merchant ships fly the British flag?
7. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
(a) Food rationing
(b) Nuclear warfare
(d) A long war
8. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) He hates them.
(c) He likes it there.
(d) He was not in them until 1956.
9. How many stages does Churchill's public life have?
10. What does Churchill lose more of than any other British politician?
(b) Court cases
11. What is Winston's brother named?
12. The British Empire begins with their discovery of what?
(b) The United States
(d) West Indies
13. What rank does Winston eventually enter in?
14. Winston graduates in what position out of the class of 130?
15. What is considered one of the biggest sins by the British?
(c) Having too much money
Short Answer Questions
1. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
2. How old was Randolf when he resigned his position?
3. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
4. Where is Churchill when Hitler invades Poland?
5. What is Winston like at school?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)