|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Canada is acquired by whom?
(a) East India Company
(b) California Gold Company
(c) Grand River Company
(d) Hudson Bay Company
2. What does Churchill lose more of than any other British politician?
(b) Court cases
3. Attacks on the British occur in which of the following possessions?
4. How old is Winston when his brother is born?
5. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
(c) Knowledge of the area
(d) Family status
6. Where did the family move to?
7. What did Britain think it would never lose?
(a) The Empire
(b) Spanish-American War
(c) The American Revolution
8. What is Winston like at school?
9. What does Winston want while he is at school?
(a) For his parents to visit
(b) For the others to accept him
(c) To get a girlfriend
(d) To excel in reading
10. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
(a) Watches the television for news
(b) Paints landscapes
(d) Runs out to look at the damages
11. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
(a) He was not in them until 1956.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He likes it there.
(d) He hates them.
12. What percentage of miners was British?
(a) One tenth
(d) Nine tenths
13. Winston contracts bronchial pneumonia at what age?
14. England is under the rule of which royal person at the time of Churchill's birth?
(a) Queen Victoria
(b) King Henry
(c) King Edward
(d) Queen Elizabeth
15. What is Randolph appointed?
(a) Duke of Kent
(b) Ambassador to Brazil
(c) Prime Minister
(d) Chancellor of the Exchequer
Short Answer Questions
1. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
2. What does Randolph die from?
3. Who is Winston's father?
4. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
5. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)