|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Winston graduates in what position out of the class of 130?
2. The most successful years of Churchill's life happen after what event?
(d) Pearl Harbor
3. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
(a) Adolf Hitler
(b) Helmut Kohl
(c) Theodore Roosevelt
(d) Leon Trotsky
4. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
(c) Elephant Island
5. How old is Winston's mother when she meets his father?
6. Winston's father is the seventh Duke of _______________.
7. Winston's mother is named which of the following?
8. Who is Churchill friendly with that he later will not be?
9. Randolph goes where for three months?
(b) Cape Town
(c) New York
10. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
(a) Family status
(b) Knowledge of the area
11. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
(a) Watches the television for news
(b) Runs out to look at the damages
(c) Paints landscapes
12. What is Winston like at school?
13. The British Empire covers how much of the world in the 1800s?
(a) 50 percent
(b) 5 percent
(c) 25 percent
(d) 10 percent
14. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
15. Jennie believes that Randolph will become what?
(a) Prime Minister
(b) Minister of Parliament
(c) King of England
(d) Ambassador to France
Short Answer Questions
1. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
2. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
3. What was the banking center of the world in the late 1800s?
4. What rank does Winston eventually enter in?
5. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)