|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Randolph's mother borrows baby supplies from whom?
(a) The town's solicitor
(b) Randolph's brother
(c) The town's doctor
(d) Her cousin Elizabeth
2. What modern technology does Churchill not like?
3. What is Winston like at school?
4. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
(a) Fighter pilots
(b) American forces
(c) British Navy
(d) The Alps
5. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
(a) Paints landscapes
(c) Runs out to look at the damages
(d) Watches the television for news
6. What subject does Winston have trouble with?
7. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
8. Where is the family's country home?
(c) The French wine region
9. England is the birthplace of what?
(a) The airplane
(b) The Industrial Revolution
10. After the U.S. gains independence, what is the Empire's greatest possession?
(a) Indian Empire
(d) South Africa
11. Where is Churchill when Hitler invades Poland?
12. Winston's mother is named which of the following?
13. How many books does Churchill publish?
14. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
(a) Sarah Churchill
(b) Elizabeth Churchill
(c) Mary Churchill
(d) Abigail Churchill
15. How many stages does Churchill's public life have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Winston studies for exams at which military school?
2. Attacks on the British occur in which of the following possessions?
3. What does Churchill never attend?
4. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
5. Winston's mother's family fought in what war?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)