|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank does Winston eventually enter in?
2. In order to secure their Indian Empire, the British have to control the southern part of what?
(a) South America
3. How many stages does Churchill's public life have?
4. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
(a) The Parliament building
(b) A palace
(c) A bunker
(d) A military base
5. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
(a) Nuclear warfare
(b) Food rationing
(c) A long war
6. Churchill believes that he controls what?
(a) The stock market
(b) His emotions
(c) The German army
(d) His own fate
7. Who does not attend the wedding of Winston's mother and father?
(a) The local clergy
(b) His father's parents
(c) Winston's great-grandfather
(d) His mother's parents
8. The British Empire begins with their discovery of what?
(c) West Indies
(d) The United States
9. What does Randolph die from?
(a) Alcohol poisoning
10. What percentage of miners was British?
(b) Nine tenths
(c) One tenth
11. How old was Randolf when he resigned his position?
12. What does Winston want while he is at school?
(a) For the others to accept him
(b) To get a girlfriend
(c) To excel in reading
(d) For his parents to visit
13. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
14. What does Churchill blame his weaknesses on?
(a) The lack of a university education
(c) His father's death
15. Churchill likes movies about what topic?
(d) British Navy
Short Answer Questions
1. Churchill has a strong preference for what?
2. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
3. Where is Churchill when Hitler invades Poland?
4. Winston's father is the seventh Duke of _______________.
5. What school is Winston enrolled in?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)