Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank does Winston eventually enter in?
2. In order to secure their Indian Empire, the British have to control the southern part of what?
(c) South America
3. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
4. What does Churchill blame his weaknesses on?
(a) His father's death
(b) The lack of a university education
5. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt
(b) Helmut Kohl
(c) Leon Trotsky
(d) Adolf Hitler
6. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
7. What is considered one of the biggest sins by the British?
(a) Having too much money
8. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
(a) Paints landscapes
(b) Watches the television for news
(c) Runs out to look at the damages
9. Jennie believes that Randolph will become what?
(a) Prime Minister
(b) Minister of Parliament
(c) King of England
(d) Ambassador to France
10. Randolph's family is good friends with whom?
(a) Prince of Wales
(b) Adolf Hitler
(c) Queen Elizabeth
(d) Lord Byron
11. How old is Winston's mother when she meets his father?
12. Who is hired as Winston's nanny?
(a) Sarah Jane Thompson
(b) May Christiansson
(c) Elizabeth Anne Everest
(d) Abigail Montague
13. What does Randolph die from?
(c) Alcohol poisoning
14. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
(a) Central Rooms
(b) The Tunnels
15. The British Empire covers how much of the world in the 1800s?
(a) 5 percent
(b) 25 percent
(c) 50 percent
(d) 10 percent
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
2. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
3. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
4. What did Britain think it would never lose?
5. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)