|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
2. Women in the late 1800s in London have a hard time obtaining what?
(a) Social status
3. Attacks on the British occur in which of the following possessions?
4. What percentage of the world's merchant ships fly the British flag?
5. Who is Winston's father?
6. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
7. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
8. The British Empire begins with their discovery of what?
(c) The United States
(d) West Indies
9. Winston contracts bronchial pneumonia at what age?
10. What does Churchill never attend?
(c) Press conferences
11. What subject does Winston have trouble with?
12. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
13. Winston's mother is named which of the following?
14. What is Winston's brother named?
15. What does Winston develop at Harrow?
(a) A goal to become Prime Minister
(b) A stammer
(c) A crush on the headmistress
(d) A gambling problem
Short Answer Questions
1. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
2. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
3. Where did the family move to?
4. What career did Churchill have?
5. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)