Short Answer Questions Key
1. The book begins with the British Army retreating to which town?
2. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
3. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
4. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
5. What helps save the British troops?
A volunteer flotilla
6. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
A long war
7. Who is against a negotiated settlement?
8. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
He hates them.
9. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
This section contains 2,985 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)