|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Oxbow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
(a) He was not in them until 1956.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He hates them.
(d) He likes it there.
2. How old is Winston when his brother is born?
3. What school is Winston enrolled in?
(a) St. George's School
(b) Kent School
(c) St. Michael's School
(d) Oxford School
4. The British Empire begins with their discovery of what?
(a) West Indies
(c) The United States
5. Why do many feel that Winston was not comfortable around women?
(a) He does not have a college degree
(b) His mother's affairs
(c) His father wasn't around to offer advice
(d) He was too tall
Short Answer Questions
1. The Belgian king retreats to which city as the Germans push into Belgium?
2. The War Council approves an attack on ____________________.
3. Winston hires a boy to fill what position?
4. What is formed at the peace conference at Versailles?
5. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)