|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Oxbow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Winston marry?
(a) Victoria Owens
(b) Dora Thompson
(c) Clementine Hozier
(d) Sarah Jane Blair
2. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
(b) New York
3. On June 17, 1917, Winston is appointed what?
(a) Minister of Munitions
(b) Prime Minister
(c) Secretary of the Interior
(d) Lord of Kent
4. How old is Winston's mother when she meets his father?
5. Who is against a negotiated settlement?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Winston's apartment?
2. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
3. What school is Winston enrolled in?
4. What does Churchill never attend?
5. Jennie believes that Randolph will become what?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)