|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Oxbow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Winston recommended for, even though he can't receive it?
(a) Nobel Peace Prize
(b) Victoria Cross
(d) Purple Heart
2. On June 17, 1917, Winston is appointed what?
(a) Minister of Munitions
(b) Lord of Kent
(c) Prime Minister
(d) Secretary of the Interior
3. Clementine and the children go where in late August?
(b) Royalty House
(c) New York
(d) Admiralty House
4. By the end of 1914, the casualties for England and France are how many men?
(a) One million
(b) Seven hundred thousand
(c) Fifty thousand
(d) Three hundred thousand
5. What does Winston do to earn extra money?
(a) Tutors the children of the Duke of Danube
(b) Writes articles for the Daily Graphic
(c) Acts as a travel guide in Scotland
(d) Leads safaris out of Cape Town
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks before Winston?
2. While in New York on a lecture tour, what happens to Churchill?
3. Winston's mother is named which of the following?
4. Attacks on the British occur in which of the following possessions?
5. The Jewish state does not happen until what year?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)