|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Oxbow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country joins with the Allies for the attack on Constantinople?
2. What makes the upper class turn away from Winston?
(a) The People's Budget of 1909
(b) His support of the war with France
(c) Clementine's affairs while Winston is away
(d) Jennie's affair with a much younger man
3. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
(a) Adolf Hitler
(b) Theodore Roosevelt
(c) Helmut Kohl
(d) Leon Trotsky
4. Winston wants to use the money from his book for what?
(a) A horse
(b) Buying a house
(c) Getting married
(d) A campaign to Parliament
5. The British War Office believes that which country will become the battleground of the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
2. What is considered one of the biggest sins by the British?
3. How old is Winston's mother when she meets his father?
4. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
5. Why was it thought that the upper class made better officers and leaders in the Army?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)