|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Oxbow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Britain think it would never lose?
(a) Spanish-American War
(b) The Empire
(c) The American Revolution
2. Who does Winston name as his private secretary?
(a) Edward Marsh
(b) Christian Beck
(c) Ralph Standish
(d) Thomas Thatcher
3. After his return to England, Winston and his Fourth Hussars prepare to go where?
4. Which country joins with the Allies for the attack on Constantinople?
5. The British train soldiers in IRA tactics. What are these soldiers known as?
(a) Devil Dogs
(c) Black and Tans
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Irish group pushes for independence from England?
2. What do many Britons suffer from in the possessions?
3. The War Council approves an attack on ____________________.
4. What subject does Winston have trouble with?
5. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)