|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Oxbow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many European soldiers are mobilized in the first week of WWI?
(b) 22 million
(c) 14 million
(d) 6 million
2. The Tory Party draws much of its support from where?
(a) The lower class
(b) The Church of England
(c) Those in service in India
3. Churchill prepares a government emergency plan in 1920 for what?
(a) Natural disaster
(b) War with France
(d) General Strike
4. Winston and Clementine name their first child what?
5. How many women does Winston propose to before marrying?
Short Answer Questions
1. Winston's mother's family fought in what war?
2. What does Randolph die from?
3. The War Council approves an attack on ____________________.
4. What is the title of Winston's book on the war?
5. Who warns Winston that his traveling is not going over well with the cabinet?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)