|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Oxbow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was it thought that the upper class made better officers and leaders in the Army?
(a) They are smarter than the lower classes
(b) They have a stake in the country
(c) They have more money for uniforms and horses
(d) They are natural leaders
2. Randolph goes where for three months?
(a) Cape Town
(d) New York
3. How long did Winston delay the fall of Antwerp?
(a) Nine months
(b) Four months
(c) Three days
(d) One week
4. The Tory Party draws much of its support from where?
(a) The lower class
(b) The Church of England
(d) Those in service in India
5. Who opens Parliament on February 14?
(a) Queen Elizabeth
(b) Winston Churchill
(c) King Edward VII
(d) Queen Victoria
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks before Winston?
2. What becomes Winston's base for his campaign?
3. What career did Churchill have?
4. Where does Winston hide?
5. The War Council approves an attack on ____________________.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)