|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Oxbow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Britain think it would never lose?
(a) The Empire
(c) The American Revolution
(d) Spanish-American War
2. What is Winston's novel called?
(c) The History of the Churchills
(d) India's Gem
3. What position does Winston choose in the new government?
(a) Secretary of the interior
(b) Ambassador to India
(c) Prime Minister
(d) Under secretary of state for the colonies
4. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
(a) A palace
(b) A military base
(c) A bunker
(d) The Parliament building
5. Winston's mother's family fought in what war?
(a) Prussian War
(c) Revolutionary War
Short Answer Questions
1. Randolph's mother borrows baby supplies from whom?
2. Who is hired as Winston's nanny?
3. What does Churchill never attend?
4. The Irish Republican Army is responsible for what in 1919?
5. Randolph goes where for three months?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)