|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Oxbow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Winston becomes friends with which member of Sinn Fein?
(a) John Kirpatrick
(b) Patrick Henry
(c) Michael Collins
(d) Seamus O'Donnell
2. Women in the late 1800s in London have a hard time obtaining what?
(b) Social status
3. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
(a) The Parliament building
(b) A military base
(c) A palace
(d) A bunker
4. Randolph's mother borrows baby supplies from whom?
(a) The town's solicitor
(b) Randolph's brother
(c) Her cousin Elizabeth
(d) The town's doctor
5. Why is Winston familiar with the terminology and protocol of Parliament?
(a) He observed the last session
(b) His father served in Parliament
(c) He has asked the Prince of Wales about it
(d) He has studied Parliament at Oxford
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Winston enrolled at a school in Brighton?
2. Where did the family live in London?
3. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
4. The British Prime Minister decides to withdraw troops from where?
5. What do Winston and Clementine name their daughter born in 1918?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)