|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Oxbow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Winston enrolled at a school in Brighton?
(a) It is closer to home
(b) The school in Brighton is less expensive
(c) The school has a better math program
(d) He was beaten at St. George's
2. Canada is acquired by whom?
(a) Hudson Bay Company
(b) East India Company
(c) Grand River Company
(d) California Gold Company
3. The British Empire begins with their discovery of what?
(a) West Indies
(c) The United States
4. Winston is hired by what newspaper to cover the fighting in India?
(a) Daily Mail
(b) Daily Telegraph
(d) London Times
5. CWR stands for what?
(a) Calculated Winter Raid
(b) Churchill Went Right
(c) Churchill's Waiting Response
(d) Cabinet War Rooms
Short Answer Questions
1. The Jewish state does not happen until what year?
2. What position does Asquith offer Winston?
3. Winston supports home rule in which country?
4. How many European soldiers are mobilized in the first week of WWI?
5. Where is Winston sent in 1895?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)