|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Oxbow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Winston's mother's family fought in what war?
(a) Revolutionary War
(b) Prussian War
2. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
3. What does Winston ask Asquith permission for?
(a) To resign the cabinet and lead the troops
(b) To stay in Dunkirk until the battle at Antwerp is over
(c) To travel with the Navy to the Baltic Sea
(d) To resign his post and retire
4. How old was Randolf when he resigned his position?
5. What brings the family back to London?
(a) The Churchill estate burns
(b) Randolph is elected to Parliament
(c) Randolph enters a business deal
(d) Winston's schooling
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winston plan to speak on?
2. The Parliament season ends with what?
3. What does Churchill never attend?
4. On June 17, 1917, Winston is appointed what?
5. The problem in South Africa arises when what is found at Transvaal?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)