|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Oxbow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
(c) New York
2. The British War Office believes that which country will become the battleground of the war?
3. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
4. In the battle near Omdurman, what does Winston use as a weapon?
5. What was Winston called by fellow soldiers and others?
(b) Publicity hound
(c) Scaredy cat
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
2. Who warns Winston that his traveling is not going over well with the cabinet?
3. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
4. In 1916 the Irish Republican Brotherhood (IRB) plan what?
5. The British train soldiers in IRA tactics. What are these soldiers known as?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)