|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Oxbow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Winston becomes friends with which member of Sinn Fein?
(a) John Kirpatrick
(b) Seamus O'Donnell
(c) Michael Collins
(d) Patrick Henry
2. On August 3, 1929, Winston, Jack, and their sons depart for where?
(b) Mexico City
(c) Cape Town
3. Who speaks before Winston?
(a) Gresham St. John
(b) David Blair
(c) Phillip Calder
(d) Lloyd George
4. Canada is acquired by whom?
(a) East India Company
(b) California Gold Company
(c) Grand River Company
(d) Hudson Bay Company
5. Who is opposed to territorial acquisitions and insists upon self-determination?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt
(b) Winston Churchill
(c) Adolf Hitler
(d) Woodrow Wilson
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps save the British troops?
2. How many European soldiers are mobilized in the first week of WWI?
3. Who does the Royal Commission blame for the Dardanelles?
4. Goonie introduces Winston to what?
5. Which Irish group pushes for independence from England?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)