|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
(a) The Alps
(b) British Navy
(c) American forces
(d) Fighter pilots
2. What position does Asquith offer Winston?
(a) Speaker of Parliament
(b) Secretary of State
(c) Minister of Defense
(d) President of the Board of Trade
3. Winston wants ___________ to return to active duty.
(a) Sir Portman
(b) Lord Fisher
(c) Sir Abbey
(d) Lord Chesterfield
4. Where is Winston's apartment?
5. What does Winston want while he is at school?
(a) For his parents to visit
(b) To get a girlfriend
(c) To excel in reading
(d) For the others to accept him
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cavalry units did the British army have?
2. What happens to Winston as he is traveling with a British truck in South Africa?
3. Why was it thought that the upper class made better officers and leaders in the Army?
4. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
5. Winston and Clementine move in with whom?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)