|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Winston contracts bronchial pneumonia at what age?
2. What position does Asquith offer Winston?
(a) Secretary of State
(b) Minister of Defense
(c) President of the Board of Trade
(d) Speaker of Parliament
3. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
(c) New York
4. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
(a) A long war
(b) Food rationing
(c) Nuclear warfare
5. Winston supports home rule in which country?
(a) United States
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winston learn when he arrives in Dover?
2. The War Council approves an attack on ____________________.
3. What does Winston want while he is at school?
4. Where is the family's country home?
5. Attacks on the British occur in which of the following possessions?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)