|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to serve with Winston?
(b) Winston's brother, Jack
2. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
(a) Country homes
(b) City homes
(c) Vacation homes
(d) Suburban homes
3. Where is Churchill when Hitler invades Poland?
4. What city does Winston come to see has strategic value that he vows to keep from the Germans?
5. Winston's mother is named which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which side does Winston fight on in the battle?
2. Who is hired as Winston's nanny?
3. How many books does Churchill publish?
4. Where did the family move to?
5. Who does the Royal Commission blame for the Dardanelles?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)