|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winston ask Asquith permission for?
(a) To resign his post and retire
(b) To stay in Dunkirk until the battle at Antwerp is over
(c) To resign the cabinet and lead the troops
(d) To travel with the Navy to the Baltic Sea
2. What do Winston and Clementine name their daughter born in 1918?
3. What was the banking center of the world in the late 1800s?
(d) New York
4. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
5. Winston contracts bronchial pneumonia at what age?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not attend the wedding of Winston's mother and father?
2. How many ponies does Winston own?
3. The Parliament season ends with what?
4. Winston studies for exams at which military school?
5. Randolph goes where for three months?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)