|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
(a) Elephant Island
2. Who speaks before Winston?
(a) Lloyd George
(b) David Blair
(c) Phillip Calder
(d) Gresham St. John
3. What city does Winston come to see has strategic value that he vows to keep from the Germans?
4. How many cavalry units did the British army have?
5. Where is Churchill when Hitler invades Poland?
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes Winston's base for his campaign?
2. What was Winston called by fellow soldiers and others?
3. Winston studies for exams at which military school?
4. What career did Churchill have?
5. The Turks threaten to blow up which city?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)