|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the voyage to Bombay take?
(a) 18 hours
(b) 23 days
(c) 3 days
(d) 16 days
2. Who is in power when Winston joins Parliament?
(b) Green Party
(c) Sinn Fein
3. Winston wants to use the money from his book for what?
(a) A horse
(b) Getting married
(c) A campaign to Parliament
(d) Buying a house
4. The problem in South Africa arises when what is found at Transvaal?
5. The Belgian king retreats to which city as the Germans push into Belgium?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
2. Winston and Clementine move in with whom?
3. What is Winston's novel called?
4. Winston goes where to supervise the landing of the British infantry?
5. Women in the late 1800s in London have a hard time obtaining what?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)