|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Winston called by fellow soldiers and others?
(a) Scaredy cat
(b) Publicity hound
2. How does Winston feel about the office Asquith offers and being cut off from the war?
3. Where did the family live in London?
(a) St. James Street
(b) First Street
(c) Mayflower Lane
(d) Steeping Street
4. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
5. Winston hires a boy to fill what position?
(a) Dressing Boy
Short Answer Questions
1. Winston's father is the seventh Duke of _______________.
2. Who is Churchill friendly with that he later will not be?
3. What does Winston develop at Harrow?
4. The most successful years of Churchill's life happen after what event?
5. Churchill believes that he controls what?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)