|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
2. Which actress does Winston propose to first?
(a) Jenna Moyer
(b) Emma Carlton
(c) Ethel Barrymore
(d) Abigail Grant
3. The Tory Party draws much of its support from where?
(a) Those in service in India
(b) The lower class
(d) The Church of England
4. Randolph goes where for three months?
(c) Cape Town
(d) New York
5. What percentage of the world's merchant ships fly the British flag?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do many Britons suffer from in the possessions?
2. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
3. What becomes Winston's base for his campaign?
4. Why is Winston familiar with the terminology and protocol of Parliament?
5. Who is hired as Winston's nanny?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)