|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) He hates them.
(c) He was not in them until 1956.
(d) He likes it there.
2. After the U.S. gains independence, what is the Empire's greatest possession?
(a) Indian Empire
(c) South Africa
3. How much money does Jennie send to Winston for the journey?
(a) 90 pounds
(b) 22 pounds
(c) 30 pounds
(d) 6 pounds
4. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
(a) The Tunnels
(b) Central Rooms
5. What did Britain think it would never lose?
(b) Spanish-American War
(c) The American Revolution
(d) The Empire
Short Answer Questions
1. Winston goes where to supervise the landing of the British infantry?
2. What does Winston ask Asquith permission for?
3. What is Winston like at school?
4. What does Churchill never attend?
5. In order to secure their Indian Empire, the British have to control the southern part of what?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)