|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Winston spends time with what friend of Jennie's?
(a) John Earle
(b) Bourke Cockran
(c) David Gentry
(d) Bailey Kronvall
2. What is Winston's novel called?
(a) The History of the Churchills
(d) India's Gem
3. How many stages does Churchill's public life have?
4. What city does Winston come to see has strategic value that he vows to keep from the Germans?
5. The book begins with the British Army retreating to which town?
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of 1914, the casualties for England and France are how many men?
2. How many cavalry units did the British army have?
3. What do many Britons suffer from in the possessions?
4. What does Churchill never attend?
5. Churchill has a strong preference for what?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)