|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
(a) The Alps
(b) Fighter pilots
(c) British Navy
(d) American forces
2. How old is Winston when his brother is born?
3. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
4. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
(a) A palace
(b) The Parliament building
(c) A military base
(d) A bunker
5. What city does Winston come to see has strategic value that he vows to keep from the Germans?
Short Answer Questions
1. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
2. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
3. Why do many feel that Winston was not comfortable around women?
4. Which country joins with the Allies for the attack on Constantinople?
5. The British Empire begins with their discovery of what?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)