|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many books does Churchill publish?
2. The book begins with the British Army retreating to which town?
3. Which side does Winston fight on in the battle?
(b) United States
4. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
5. What does Randolph die from?
(b) Alcohol poisoning
Short Answer Questions
1. Winston studies for exams at which military school?
2. How does Winston feel about the office Asquith offers and being cut off from the war?
3. On June 17, 1917, Winston is appointed what?
4. Winston contracts bronchial pneumonia at what age?
5. What is Winston recommended for, even though he can't receive it?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)