|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
2. Who is Churchill friendly with that he later will not be?
3. Winston wants ___________ to return to active duty.
(a) Sir Portman
(b) Sir Abbey
(c) Lord Chesterfield
(d) Lord Fisher
4. Winston goes where to supervise the landing of the British infantry?
5. What becomes Winston's base for his campaign?
(a) His mother's country estate
(b) The Kent Allistor Ballroom
(c) The Manchester Midland Hotel
(d) His apartment
Short Answer Questions
1. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
2. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
3. Randolph's family is good friends with whom?
4. How many ponies does Winston own?
5. What did Britain think it would never lose?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)