|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Winston's father?
2. The War Council approves an attack on ____________________.
(b) Canary Islands
(d) Isle of Man
3. What did Britain think it would never lose?
(a) The Empire
(b) The American Revolution
(c) Spanish-American War
4. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
(a) The Parliament building
(b) A military base
(c) A palace
(d) A bunker
5. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
(a) Vacation homes
(b) City homes
(c) Suburban homes
(d) Country homes
Short Answer Questions
1. Winston spends time with what friend of Jennie's?
2. Canada is acquired by whom?
3. Which side does Winston fight on in the battle?
4. What do many Britons suffer from in the possessions?
5. The Belgian king retreats to which city as the Germans push into Belgium?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)