|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes Winston's base for his campaign?
(a) His mother's country estate
(b) His apartment
(c) The Kent Allistor Ballroom
(d) The Manchester Midland Hotel
2. The Belgian king retreats to which city as the Germans push into Belgium?
3. Where does Winston hide?
(a) A mine
(b) A hotel
(c) A closet
(d) The forest
4. What is Winston like at school?
5. What does Winston plan to speak on?
(b) The war
(d) The Navy
Short Answer Questions
1. The Parliament season ends with what?
2. What was the banking center of the world in the late 1800s?
3. Why is Winston familiar with the terminology and protocol of Parliament?
4. Where is Winston sent in 1895?
5. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)