|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
(a) Elephant Island
2. What do many Britons suffer from in the possessions?
(a) Financial difficulties
(d) Health problems
3. What does Winston ask Asquith permission for?
(a) To resign the cabinet and lead the troops
(b) To stay in Dunkirk until the battle at Antwerp is over
(c) To travel with the Navy to the Baltic Sea
(d) To resign his post and retire
4. Canada is acquired by whom?
(a) Grand River Company
(b) Hudson Bay Company
(c) East India Company
(d) California Gold Company
5. Winston hires a boy to fill what position?
(c) Dressing Boy
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
2. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
3. How many ponies does Winston own?
4. The British War Office believes that which country will become the battleground of the war?
5. What is Winston's brother named?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)