|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Winston wants to use the money from his book for what?
(a) Buying a house
(b) A horse
(c) A campaign to Parliament
(d) Getting married
2. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
3. What does Winston do to earn extra money?
(a) Acts as a travel guide in Scotland
(b) Leads safaris out of Cape Town
(c) Writes articles for the Daily Graphic
(d) Tutors the children of the Duke of Danube
4. What percentage of the world's merchant ships fly the British flag?
5. England is the birthplace of what?
(a) The airplane
(c) The Industrial Revolution
Short Answer Questions
1. Randolph goes where for three months?
2. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
3. After India, where is the next scene of action?
4. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
5. Winston's father is the seventh Duke of _______________.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)