|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not attend the wedding of Winston's mother and father?
(a) Winston's great-grandfather
(b) The local clergy
(c) His mother's parents
(d) His father's parents
2. Winston wants to use the money from his book for what?
(a) A campaign to Parliament
(b) Getting married
(c) A horse
(d) Buying a house
3. What happens to Winston as he is traveling with a British truck in South Africa?
(a) He sees a plane crash
(b) He helps deliver a baby
(c) He is taken prisoner
(d) He is shot
4. Winston is hired by what newspaper to cover the fighting in India?
(a) London Times
(b) Daily Telegraph
(d) Daily Mail
5. Which actress does Winston propose to first?
(a) Ethel Barrymore
(b) Abigail Grant
(c) Jenna Moyer
(d) Emma Carlton
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears in 1905?
2. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
3. How many women does Winston propose to before marrying?
4. What makes the upper class turn away from Winston?
5. How many books does Churchill publish?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)