|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country does England enter into a treaty with?
2. Winston supports home rule in which country?
(a) United States
3. What do many Britons suffer from in the possessions?
(b) Health problems
(d) Financial difficulties
4. Winston's father is the seventh Duke of _______________.
5. England is under the rule of which royal person at the time of Churchill's birth?
(a) Queen Elizabeth
(b) Queen Victoria
(c) King Edward
(d) King Henry
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes Winston's base for his campaign?
2. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
3. Who opens Parliament on February 14?
4. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
5. Where did the family live in London?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)