|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
2. Winston graduates in what position out of the class of 130?
3. What school is Winston enrolled in?
(a) St. Michael's School
(b) Oxford School
(c) St. George's School
(d) Kent School
4. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
(a) Central Rooms
(c) The Tunnels
5. Randolph's mother borrows baby supplies from whom?
(a) Randolph's brother
(b) Her cousin Elizabeth
(c) The town's doctor
(d) The town's solicitor
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women does Winston propose to before marrying?
2. What does Randolph die from?
3. What is considered one of the biggest sins by the British?
4. The British Empire covers how much of the world in the 1800s?
5. Why is Winston familiar with the terminology and protocol of Parliament?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)