|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
(b) New York
2. The Tory Party draws much of its support from where?
(a) The lower class
(b) Those in service in India
(c) The Church of England
3. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
(a) Runs out to look at the damages
(c) Watches the television for news
(d) Paints landscapes
4. What did Britain think it would never lose?
(a) The American Revolution
(c) The Empire
(d) Spanish-American War
5. What is Winston pelted with at a rally in Ulster?
(c) Dead fish
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject does Winston have trouble with?
2. Why was it thought that the upper class made better officers and leaders in the Army?
3. What does Winston do to prepare for his speech in Parliament?
4. What position does Asquith offer Winston?
5. Winston supports home rule in which country?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)