|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the family's country home?
(c) The French wine region
2. Where is Churchill when Hitler invades Poland?
3. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
(a) Leon Trotsky
(b) Helmut Kohl
(c) Adolf Hitler
(d) Theodore Roosevelt
4. Why is Winston familiar with the terminology and protocol of Parliament?
(a) His father served in Parliament
(b) He has asked the Prince of Wales about it
(c) He has studied Parliament at Oxford
(d) He observed the last session
5. Winston studies for exams at which military school?
Short Answer Questions
1. England is the birthplace of what?
2. What is Randolph appointed?
3. The book begins with the British Army retreating to which town?
4. What does Winston's family worry about him that is similar to what Randolph experienced?
5. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)