|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
(a) He was not in them until 1956.
(b) He hates them.
(c) He is indifferent.
(d) He likes it there.
2. Churchill has a strong preference for what?
(b) The past
3. Randolph's mother borrows baby supplies from whom?
(a) The town's doctor
(b) The town's solicitor
(c) Her cousin Elizabeth
(d) Randolph's brother
4. What battle is Winston at during his trip?
(a) Lee Ho
(b) Bay of Montoun
(d) La Reforma
5. What does Winston plan to speak on?
(b) The war
(d) The Navy
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of miners was British?
2. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
3. What does Winston do to prepare for his speech in Parliament?
4. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
5. Who does Winston marry?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)