|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Asquith offer Winston?
(a) Minister of Defense
(b) Speaker of Parliament
(c) Secretary of State
(d) President of the Board of Trade
2. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
(b) Central Rooms
(c) The Tunnels
3. The Nazi threat spread to where?
(b) The Middle East
(c) The United States
4. Randolph goes where for three months?
(b) Cape Town
(d) New York
5. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
Short Answer Questions
1. Daughters who do not marry in the late 1800s become almost what?
2. Which actress does Winston propose to first?
3. Winston hires a boy to fill what position?
4. Winston and Clementine name their first child what?
5. What happens to Winston as he is traveling with a British truck in South Africa?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)