|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the family's country home?
(d) The French wine region
2. What position does Winston choose in the new government?
(a) Prime Minister
(b) Ambassador to India
(c) Under secretary of state for the colonies
(d) Secretary of the interior
3. The book begins with the British Army retreating to which town?
4. What battle is Winston at during his trip?
(a) Lee Ho
(b) Bay of Montoun
(c) La Reforma
5. What appears in 1905?
Short Answer Questions
1. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
2. Winston's father is the seventh Duke of _______________.
3. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
4. What does Winston do to prepare for his speech in Parliament?
5. England is under the rule of which royal person at the time of Churchill's birth?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)