|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The problem in South Africa arises when what is found at Transvaal?
2. England is the birthplace of what?
(a) The airplane
(d) The Industrial Revolution
3. What does Randolph die from?
(a) Alcohol poisoning
4. What does Winston develop at Harrow?
(a) A goal to become Prime Minister
(b) A crush on the headmistress
(c) A stammer
(d) A gambling problem
5. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the family live in London?
2. Where does Winston hide?
3. Jennie arrives in South Africa with what?
4. Where is Winston sent in 1895?
5. Daughters who do not marry in the late 1800s become almost what?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)