|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
2. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
(a) Mary Churchill
(b) Elizabeth Churchill
(c) Abigail Churchill
(d) Sarah Churchill
3. What does Winston's family worry about him that is similar to what Randolph experienced?
(a) Memory lapses
4. Randolph's family is good friends with whom?
(a) Adolf Hitler
(b) Queen Elizabeth
(c) Lord Byron
(d) Prince of Wales
5. Jennie arrives in South Africa with what?
(a) Guns for the troops
(b) A horse
(c) A hospital ship
(d) A husband
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of miners was British?
2. Canada is acquired by whom?
3. What brings the family back to London?
4. Randolph's mother borrows baby supplies from whom?
5. Where is Winston's apartment?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)