|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Randolph's mother borrows baby supplies from whom?
(a) The town's doctor
(b) The town's solicitor
(c) Her cousin Elizabeth
(d) Randolph's brother
2. Winston supports home rule in which country?
(c) United States
3. How much money does Jennie send to Winston for the journey?
(a) 22 pounds
(b) 90 pounds
(c) 6 pounds
(d) 30 pounds
4. Why do many feel that Winston was not comfortable around women?
(a) He was too tall
(b) His father wasn't around to offer advice
(c) His mother's affairs
(d) He does not have a college degree
5. What is Winston pelted with at a rally in Ulster?
(b) Dead fish
Short Answer Questions
1. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
2. Winston's father is the seventh Duke of _______________.
3. Winston contracts bronchial pneumonia at what age?
4. Which country does England enter into a treaty with?
5. How many books does Churchill publish?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)