|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winston do to prepare for his speech in Parliament?
(a) Practices in front of a mirror
(b) Hires a speech coach
(c) He doesn't prepare
(d) Has a practice run in the Parliament building
2. Why do many feel that Winston was not comfortable around women?
(a) He does not have a college degree
(b) His father wasn't around to offer advice
(c) His mother's affairs
(d) He was too tall
3. The Nazi threat spread to where?
(c) The Middle East
(d) The United States
4. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
5. Jennie arrives in South Africa with what?
(a) A hospital ship
(b) A husband
(c) A horse
(d) Guns for the troops
Short Answer Questions
1. Who opens Parliament on February 14?
2. What is Winston like at school?
3. What subject does Winston have trouble with?
4. Randolph goes where for three months?
5. Where is the family's country home?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)