|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the banking center of the world in the late 1800s?
(b) New York
2. Winston's mother is named which of the following?
3. Canada is acquired by whom?
(a) California Gold Company
(b) Grand River Company
(c) East India Company
(d) Hudson Bay Company
4. What becomes Winston's base for his campaign?
(a) His mother's country estate
(b) The Manchester Midland Hotel
(c) His apartment
(d) The Kent Allistor Ballroom
5. What percentage of the world's merchant ships fly the British flag?
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of miners was British?
2. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
3. Where is Winston's apartment?
4. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
5. What is Winston pelted with at a rally in Ulster?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)