|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Winston recommended for, even though he can't receive it?
(a) Nobel Peace Prize
(c) Purple Heart
(d) Victoria Cross
2. In the battle near Omdurman, what does Winston use as a weapon?
3. In order to secure their Indian Empire, the British have to control the southern part of what?
(d) South America
4. What becomes Winston's base for his campaign?
(a) The Kent Allistor Ballroom
(b) The Manchester Midland Hotel
(c) His mother's country estate
(d) His apartment
5. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
(a) He likes it there.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He hates them.
(d) He was not in them until 1956.
Short Answer Questions
1. The problem in South Africa arises when what is found at Transvaal?
2. Which country does England enter into a treaty with?
3. What is Winston's novel called?
4. Who is hired as Winston's nanny?
5. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)