|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was it thought that the upper class made better officers and leaders in the Army?
(a) They are natural leaders
(b) They have a stake in the country
(c) They are smarter than the lower classes
(d) They have more money for uniforms and horses
2. Winston wants to use the money from his book for what?
(a) A horse
(b) A campaign to Parliament
(c) Buying a house
(d) Getting married
3. What does Churchill blame his weaknesses on?
(b) His father's death
(c) The lack of a university education
4. What career did Churchill have?
(a) Newspaper reporter
5. What does Winston's family worry about him that is similar to what Randolph experienced?
(a) Memory lapses
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
2. Churchill believes that he controls what?
3. After India, where is the next scene of action?
4. Daughters who do not marry in the late 1800s become almost what?
5. The problem in South Africa arises when what is found at Transvaal?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)