|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears in 1905?
2. What is considered one of the biggest sins by the British?
(d) Having too much money
3. The Tory Party draws much of its support from where?
(a) Those in service in India
(b) The lower class
(c) The Church of England
4. What does Churchill never attend?
(b) Press conferences
5. On April 23, Winston begins to attack what in Parliament?
(a) Policies toward Germany
(b) Income tax
(c) Army expenditures
(d) Divorce laws
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
2. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
3. What is Randolph appointed?
4. Churchill believes that he controls what?
5. Who does Winston marry?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)