|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks before Winston?
(a) Gresham St. John
(b) Phillip Calder
(c) Lloyd George
(d) David Blair
2. What helps save the British troops?
(a) American troops
(b) A U-boat
(c) An atomic bomb
(d) A volunteer flotilla
3. Winston's mother is named which of the following?
4. How old was Randolf when he resigned his position?
5. What does Winston want while he is at school?
(a) For his parents to visit
(b) To get a girlfriend
(c) For the others to accept him
(d) To excel in reading
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears in 1905?
2. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
3. Which side does Winston fight on in the battle?
4. England is the birthplace of what?
5. What does Churchill blame his weaknesses on?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)