|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Parliament season ends with what?
(b) Queen's all in mid-spring
(c) Goodwood race
2. Randolph goes where for three months?
(c) New York
(d) Cape Town
3. CWR stands for what?
(a) Churchill's Waiting Response
(b) Churchill Went Right
(c) Cabinet War Rooms
(d) Calculated Winter Raid
4. Churchill has a strong preference for what?
(c) The past
5. How old was Randolf when he resigned his position?
Short Answer Questions
1. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
2. What percentage of the world's merchant ships fly the British flag?
3. In order to secure their Indian Empire, the British have to control the southern part of what?
4. What does Winston want while he is at school?
5. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)