|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
(b) New York
2. What percentage of miners was British?
(c) Nine tenths
(d) One tenth
3. What school is Winston enrolled in?
(a) Kent School
(b) St. Michael's School
(c) Oxford School
(d) St. George's School
4. Winston's mother's family fought in what war?
(a) Prussian War
(c) Revolutionary War
5. Churchill has a strong preference for what?
(b) The past
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the family's country home?
2. Randolph goes where for three months?
3. What brings the family back to London?
4. What rank does Winston eventually enter in?
5. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)