|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
2. What do many Britons suffer from in the possessions?
(b) Health problems
(d) Financial difficulties
3. Randolph's family is good friends with whom?
(a) Prince of Wales
(b) Adolf Hitler
(c) Queen Elizabeth
(d) Lord Byron
4. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
(a) Food rationing
(c) Nuclear warfare
(d) A long war
5. Where is the family's country home?
(a) The French wine region
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of miners was British?
2. What did Britain think it would never lose?
3. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
4. What brings the family back to London?
5. Winston contracts bronchial pneumonia at what age?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)