|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Attacks on the British occur in which of the following possessions?
2. Winston studies for exams at which military school?
3. How old is Winston when his brother is born?
4. Who does not attend the wedding of Winston's mother and father?
(a) His mother's parents
(b) His father's parents
(c) Winston's great-grandfather
(d) The local clergy
5. What do many Britons suffer from in the possessions?
(b) Health problems
(c) Financial difficulties
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Winston's brother named?
2. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
3. The book begins with the British Army retreating to which town?
4. Where is the family's country home?
5. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)