|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Randolph goes where for three months?
(b) New York
(d) Cape Town
2. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
3. What helps save the British troops?
(a) A volunteer flotilla
(b) A U-boat
(c) An atomic bomb
(d) American troops
4. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) He was not in them until 1956.
(c) He hates them.
(d) He likes it there.
5. What was the banking center of the world in the late 1800s?
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. How many books does Churchill publish?
2. How old is Winston when his brother is born?
3. Where is Churchill when Hitler invades Poland?
4. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
5. What rank does Winston eventually enter in?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)