|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Winston's father?
2. Women in the late 1800s in London have a hard time obtaining what?
(b) Social status
3. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
4. What helps save the British troops?
(a) American troops
(b) A U-boat
(c) An atomic bomb
(d) A volunteer flotilla
5. What career did Churchill have?
(d) Newspaper reporter
Short Answer Questions
1. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
2. Randolph goes where for three months?
3. What modern technology does Churchill not like?
4. Randolph's mother borrows baby supplies from whom?
5. How many stages does Churchill's public life have?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)