|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
2. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
3. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
(c) Elephant Island
4. What does Randolph die from?
(d) Alcohol poisoning
5. The British Empire begins with their discovery of what?
(a) The United States
(c) West Indies
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the family's country home?
2. How many stages does Churchill's public life have?
3. How old is Winston when his brother is born?
4. Winston's father is the seventh Duke of _______________.
5. What is Winston's brother named?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)