|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
(a) The Parliament building
(b) A bunker
(c) A palace
(d) A military base
2. What was the banking center of the world in the late 1800s?
(d) New York
3. Attacks on the British occur in which of the following possessions?
4. How many books does Churchill publish?
5. What subject does Winston have trouble with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
2. In order to secure their Indian Empire, the British have to control the southern part of what?
3. What brings the family back to London?
4. Who is hired as Winston's nanny?
5. What rank does Winston eventually enter in?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)