|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Nazi threat spread to where?
(a) The Middle East
(d) The United States
2. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
(b) The Tunnels
(d) Central Rooms
3. How many stages does Churchill's public life have?
4. Winston's mother is named which of the following?
5. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
2. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
3. What is considered one of the biggest sins by the British?
4. England is the birthplace of what?
5. What does Churchill never attend?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)