|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Churchill lose more of than any other British politician?
(c) Court cases
2. What percentage of miners was British?
(a) One tenth
(c) Nine tenths
3. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
4. Women in the late 1800s in London have a hard time obtaining what?
(d) Social status
5. Randolph goes where for three months?
(a) Cape Town
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject does Winston have trouble with?
2. What do many Britons suffer from in the possessions?
3. Where is the family's country home?
4. Who is Churchill friendly with that he later will not be?
5. Who does not attend the wedding of Winston's mother and father?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)