|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Churchill likes movies about what topic?
(d) British Navy
2. What career did Churchill have?
(b) Newspaper reporter
3. Winston graduates in what position out of the class of 130?
4. What school is Winston enrolled in?
(a) Kent School
(b) St. George's School
(c) Oxford School
(d) St. Michael's School
5. Canada is acquired by whom?
(a) Grand River Company
(b) East India Company
(c) Hudson Bay Company
(d) California Gold Company
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Winston when his brother is born?
2. What subject does Winston have trouble with?
3. Churchill has a strong preference for what?
4. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
5. Winston studies for exams at which military school?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)