|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is considered one of the biggest sins by the British?
(b) Having too much money
2. The book begins with the British Army retreating to which town?
3. What does Winston develop at Harrow?
(a) A goal to become Prime Minister
(b) A stammer
(c) A gambling problem
(d) A crush on the headmistress
4. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
(a) Food rationing
(b) A long war
(d) Nuclear warfare
5. Winston contracts bronchial pneumonia at what age?
Short Answer Questions
1. What modern technology does Churchill not like?
2. What does Churchill never attend?
3. Who does not attend the wedding of Winston's mother and father?
4. Attacks on the British occur in which of the following possessions?
5. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)