|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
2. Attacks on the British occur in which of the following possessions?
3. Women in the late 1800s in London have a hard time obtaining what?
(a) Social status
4. Winston's mother is named which of the following?
5. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many books does Churchill publish?
2. What does Randolph die from?
3. Who is Churchill friendly with that he later will not be?
4. What does Churchill lose more of than any other British politician?
5. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)