|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Winston when his brother is born?
2. What rank does Winston eventually enter in?
3. Randolph's family is good friends with whom?
(a) Lord Byron
(b) Prince of Wales
(c) Queen Elizabeth
(d) Adolf Hitler
4. Where did the family live in London?
(a) St. James Street
(b) Mayflower Lane
(c) Steeping Street
(d) First Street
5. What school is Winston enrolled in?
(a) Oxford School
(b) St. Michael's School
(c) Kent School
(d) St. George's School
Short Answer Questions
1. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
2. The British Empire begins with their discovery of what?
3. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
4. What did Britain think it would never lose?
5. What is considered one of the biggest sins by the British?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)