|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Churchill blame his weaknesses on?
(c) The lack of a university education
(d) His father's death
2. What is Winston like at school?
3. What subject does Winston have trouble with?
4. What school is Winston enrolled in?
(a) Kent School
(b) St. Michael's School
(c) Oxford School
(d) St. George's School
5. The Parliament season ends with what?
(b) Goodwood race
(c) Queen's all in mid-spring
Short Answer Questions
1. Winston graduates in what position out of the class of 130?
2. Why is Winston enrolled at a school in Brighton?
3. After the U.S. gains independence, what is the Empire's greatest possession?
4. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
5. The most successful years of Churchill's life happen after what event?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)