|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school is Winston enrolled in?
(a) Kent School
(b) St. Michael's School
(c) Oxford School
(d) St. George's School
2. Winston graduates in what position out of the class of 130?
3. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
4. What subject does Winston have trouble with?
5. Churchill likes movies about what topic?
(d) British Navy
Short Answer Questions
1. England is the birthplace of what?
2. Winston studies for exams at which military school?
3. The British Empire begins with their discovery of what?
4. What was the banking center of the world in the late 1800s?
5. What does Winston want while he is at school?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)