|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
2. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
3. Randolph goes where for three months?
(b) New York
(c) Cape Town
4. England is under the rule of which royal person at the time of Churchill's birth?
(a) King Henry
(b) Queen Elizabeth
(c) King Edward
(d) Queen Victoria
5. Who is hired as Winston's nanny?
(a) Elizabeth Anne Everest
(b) May Christiansson
(c) Abigail Montague
(d) Sarah Jane Thompson
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
2. How many books does Churchill publish?
3. The most successful years of Churchill's life happen after what event?
4. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
5. What career did Churchill have?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)