|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The most successful years of Churchill's life happen after what event?
(c) Pearl Harbor
2. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
3. What is Randolph appointed?
(a) Ambassador to Brazil
(b) Chancellor of the Exchequer
(c) Prime Minister
(d) Duke of Kent
4. Daughters who do not marry in the late 1800s become almost what?
(a) Unpaid servants
(b) Social outcasts
5. CWR stands for what?
(a) Churchill Went Right
(b) Cabinet War Rooms
(c) Calculated Winter Raid
(d) Churchill's Waiting Response
Short Answer Questions
1. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
2. Who does not attend the wedding of Winston's mother and father?
3. Why is Winston enrolled at a school in Brighton?
4. Where is the family's country home?
5. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)