|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
(a) Country homes
(b) City homes
(c) Suburban homes
(d) Vacation homes
2. Winston's mother's family fought in what war?
(c) Revolutionary War
(d) Prussian War
3. Why is Winston enrolled at a school in Brighton?
(a) The school in Brighton is less expensive
(b) The school has a better math program
(c) It is closer to home
(d) He was beaten at St. George's
4. Churchill has a strong preference for what?
(b) The past
5. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the family live in London?
2. The most successful years of Churchill's life happen after what event?
3. Canada is acquired by whom?
4. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
5. What is Winston's brother named?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)