|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. England is the birthplace of what?
(c) The airplane
(d) The Industrial Revolution
2. What helps save the British troops?
(a) An atomic bomb
(b) American troops
(c) A volunteer flotilla
(d) A U-boat
3. What modern technology does Churchill not like?
4. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
(a) He hates them.
(b) He was not in them until 1956.
(c) He likes it there.
(d) He is indifferent.
5. Winston's mother's family fought in what war?
(a) Prussian War
(b) Revolutionary War
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Churchill when Hitler invades Poland?
2. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
3. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
4. Canada is acquired by whom?
5. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)