|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do many Britons suffer from in the possessions?
(a) Health problems
(b) Financial difficulties
2. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
(a) Helmut Kohl
(b) Leon Trotsky
(c) Theodore Roosevelt
(d) Adolf Hitler
3. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
4. The Parliament season ends with what?
(a) Queen's all in mid-spring
(b) Goodwood race
5. England is the birthplace of what?
(c) The airplane
(d) The Industrial Revolution
Short Answer Questions
1. The most successful years of Churchill's life happen after what event?
2. Who is hired as Winston's nanny?
3. Winston contracts bronchial pneumonia at what age?
4. What is Winston's brother named?
5. How old is Winston when his brother is born?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)