|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
(a) Leon Trotsky
(b) Theodore Roosevelt
(c) Adolf Hitler
(d) Helmut Kohl
2. What is Winston like at school?
3. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
4. What was the banking center of the world in the late 1800s?
(c) New York
5. How old is Winston when his brother is born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of the world's merchant ships fly the British flag?
2. Winston contracts bronchial pneumonia at what age?
3. CWR stands for what?
4. Winston's mother's family fought in what war?
5. What is Randolph appointed?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)