|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
(a) Family status
(d) Knowledge of the area
2. What was the banking center of the world in the late 1800s?
(c) New York
3. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
(a) Nuclear warfare
(b) Food rationing
(d) A long war
4. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
5. CWR stands for what?
(a) Cabinet War Rooms
(b) Churchill Went Right
(c) Churchill's Waiting Response
(d) Calculated Winter Raid
Short Answer Questions
1. The British Empire begins with their discovery of what?
2. What does Winston develop at Harrow?
3. Churchill has a strong preference for what?
4. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
5. What does Churchill lose more of than any other British politician?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)