|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
(a) Central Rooms
(d) The Tunnels
2. Who is against a negotiated settlement?
3. Randolph's mother borrows baby supplies from whom?
(a) The town's doctor
(b) Her cousin Elizabeth
(c) The town's solicitor
(d) Randolph's brother
4. What career did Churchill have?
(c) Newspaper reporter
5. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
(a) British Navy
(b) The Alps
(c) American forces
(d) Fighter pilots
Short Answer Questions
1. Attacks on the British occur in which of the following possessions?
2. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
3. Who does not attend the wedding of Winston's mother and father?
4. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
5. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)