|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
(a) Suburban homes
(b) City homes
(c) Country homes
(d) Vacation homes
2. What helps save the British troops?
(a) An atomic bomb
(b) American troops
(c) A U-boat
(d) A volunteer flotilla
3. The book begins with the British Army retreating to which town?
4. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
(a) The Tunnels
(d) Central Rooms
5. Winston graduates in what position out of the class of 130?
Short Answer Questions
1. Randolph goes where for three months?
2. What school is Winston enrolled in?
3. How old is Winston when his brother is born?
4. Where is Churchill when Hitler invades Poland?
5. How many books does Churchill publish?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)