|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Attacks on the British occur in which of the following possessions?
2. Where did the family move to?
3. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
(b) New York
4. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
(a) He hates them.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He likes it there.
(d) He was not in them until 1956.
5. Women in the late 1800s in London have a hard time obtaining what?
(b) Social status
Short Answer Questions
1. The most successful years of Churchill's life happen after what event?
2. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
3. What career did Churchill have?
4. How many books does Churchill publish?
5. England is the birthplace of what?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)