|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Churchill believes that he controls what?
(a) The stock market
(b) His emotions
(c) The German army
(d) His own fate
2. Winston's father is the seventh Duke of _______________.
3. What does Winston develop at Harrow?
(a) A crush on the headmistress
(b) A gambling problem
(c) A goal to become Prime Minister
(d) A stammer
4. The British Empire covers how much of the world in the 1800s?
(a) 25 percent
(b) 10 percent
(c) 50 percent
(d) 5 percent
5. Winston contracts bronchial pneumonia at what age?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the banking center of the world in the late 1800s?
2. What percentage of the world's merchant ships fly the British flag?
3. Winston studies for exams at which military school?
4. Winston's mother's family fought in what war?
5. Randolph's mother borrows baby supplies from whom?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)