|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the banking center of the world in the late 1800s?
(d) New York
2. How old was Randolf when he resigned his position?
3. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
(c) New York
4. Who is against a negotiated settlement?
5. Why is Winston enrolled at a school in Brighton?
(a) The school has a better math program
(b) The school in Brighton is less expensive
(c) It is closer to home
(d) He was beaten at St. George's
Short Answer Questions
1. Churchill believes that he controls what?
2. Who is hired as Winston's nanny?
3. What percentage of miners was British?
4. What does Randolph die from?
5. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)