|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Canada is acquired by whom?
(a) East India Company
(b) Grand River Company
(c) Hudson Bay Company
(d) California Gold Company
2. Winston's mother's family fought in what war?
(a) Prussian War
(b) Revolutionary War
3. What was the banking center of the world in the late 1800s?
(b) New York
4. Daughters who do not marry in the late 1800s become almost what?
(a) Social outcasts
(b) Unpaid servants
5. Winston studies for exams at which military school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many books does Churchill publish?
2. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
3. Who is against a negotiated settlement?
4. England is the birthplace of what?
5. What is Randolph appointed?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)