|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
2. What is Winston's brother named?
3. What does Churchill never attend?
(d) Press conferences
4. Why is Winston enrolled at a school in Brighton?
(a) It is closer to home
(b) The school in Brighton is less expensive
(c) The school has a better math program
(d) He was beaten at St. George's
5. Winston's father is the seventh Duke of _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Daughters who do not marry in the late 1800s become almost what?
2. Churchill likes movies about what topic?
3. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
4. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
5. Who is Winston's father?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)