|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Randolph's family is good friends with whom?
(a) Adolf Hitler
(b) Prince of Wales
(c) Lord Byron
(d) Queen Elizabeth
2. CWR stands for what?
(a) Churchill's Waiting Response
(b) Calculated Winter Raid
(c) Cabinet War Rooms
(d) Churchill Went Right
3. The book begins with the British Army retreating to which town?
4. Jennie believes that Randolph will become what?
(a) King of England
(b) Minister of Parliament
(c) Ambassador to France
(d) Prime Minister
5. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
(a) He likes it there.
(b) He hates them.
(c) He was not in them until 1956.
(d) He is indifferent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is against a negotiated settlement?
2. Winston's father is the seventh Duke of _______________.
3. England is under the rule of which royal person at the time of Churchill's birth?
4. The British Empire covers how much of the world in the 1800s?
5. What percentage of miners was British?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)