|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Randolph's family is good friends with whom?
(a) Lord Byron
(b) Adolf Hitler
(c) Prince of Wales
(d) Queen Elizabeth
2. The Parliament season ends with what?
(b) Goodwood race
(d) Queen's all in mid-spring
3. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
4. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
(a) Family status
(c) Knowledge of the area
5. The book begins with the British Army retreating to which town?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Winston when his brother is born?
2. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
3. What does Churchill lose more of than any other British politician?
4. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
5. What does Churchill never attend?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)