|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
(a) New York
2. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
3. Jennie believes that Randolph will become what?
(a) King of England
(b) Minister of Parliament
(c) Prime Minister
(d) Ambassador to France
4. Who is Winston's father?
5. How old is Winston when his brother is born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Churchill believes that he controls what?
2. Canada is acquired by whom?
3. Women in the late 1800s in London have a hard time obtaining what?
4. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
5. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)