|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Canada is acquired by whom?
(a) Grand River Company
(b) East India Company
(c) California Gold Company
(d) Hudson Bay Company
2. What brings the family back to London?
(a) Randolph enters a business deal
(b) The Churchill estate burns
(c) Winston's schooling
(d) Randolph is elected to Parliament
3. Winston studies for exams at which military school?
4. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
5. The British Empire covers how much of the world in the 1800s?
(a) 5 percent
(b) 25 percent
(c) 50 percent
(d) 10 percent
Short Answer Questions
1. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
2. What do many Britons suffer from in the possessions?
3. What school is Winston enrolled in?
4. What percentage of miners was British?
5. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)