|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue: Land of Hope and Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. CWR stands for what?
(a) Cabinet War Rooms
(b) Churchill's Waiting Response
(c) Churchill Went Right
(d) Calculated Winter Raid
2. What does Churchill never attend?
(a) Press conferences
3. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
4. In order to secure their Indian Empire, the British have to control the southern part of what?
(d) South America
5. What was the banking center of the world in the late 1800s?
(b) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
2. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
3. What did Britain think it would never lose?
4. England is the birthplace of what?
5. Churchill believes that he controls what?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)