|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue: Land of Hope and Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
(a) Paints landscapes
(b) Runs out to look at the damages
(c) Watches the television for news
2. Where is the family's country home?
(c) The French wine region
3. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
4. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
(a) New York
5. How many stages does Churchill's public life have?
Short Answer Questions
1. The British Empire covers how much of the world in the 1800s?
2. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
3. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
4. Canada is acquired by whom?
5. England is the birthplace of what?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)