|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue: Land of Hope and Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
(a) The Alps
(b) American forces
(c) British Navy
(d) Fighter pilots
2. England is the birthplace of what?
(b) The Industrial Revolution
(d) The airplane
3. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
(a) The Tunnels
(b) Central Rooms
4. How many books does Churchill publish?
5. The British Empire covers how much of the world in the 1800s?
(a) 10 percent
(b) 5 percent
(c) 50 percent
(d) 25 percent
Short Answer Questions
1. The British Empire begins with their discovery of what?
2. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
3. What percentage of miners was British?
4. What helps save the British troops?
5. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)