|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue: Land of Hope and Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The British Empire covers how much of the world in the 1800s?
(a) 10 percent
(b) 25 percent
(c) 50 percent
(d) 5 percent
2. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
(a) Mary Churchill
(b) Abigail Churchill
(c) Sarah Churchill
(d) Elizabeth Churchill
3. What percentage of miners was British?
(a) Nine tenths
(c) One tenth
4. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
5. What percentage of the world's merchant ships fly the British flag?
Short Answer Questions
1. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
2. Who does not attend the wedding of Winston's mother and father?
3. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
4. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
5. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)