|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue: Land of Hope and Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What helps save the British troops?
(a) A volunteer flotilla
(b) An atomic bomb
(c) American troops
(d) A U-boat
2. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
(a) Central Rooms
(d) The Tunnels
3. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
(b) Food rationing
(c) A long war
(d) Nuclear warfare
4. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
(a) Mary Churchill
(b) Abigail Churchill
(c) Sarah Churchill
(d) Elizabeth Churchill
5. What modern technology does Churchill not like?
Short Answer Questions
1. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
2. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
3. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
4. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
5. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)