|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue: Land of Hope and Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
(a) A palace
(b) A military base
(c) A bunker
(d) The Parliament building
2. CWR stands for what?
(a) Cabinet War Rooms
(b) Churchill Went Right
(c) Calculated Winter Raid
(d) Churchill's Waiting Response
3. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
(a) Suburban homes
(b) Country homes
(c) City homes
(d) Vacation homes
4. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
(a) Knowledge of the area
(c) Family status
5. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
(a) Central Rooms
(d) The Tunnels
Short Answer Questions
1. How many books does Churchill publish?
2. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
3. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
4. Churchill believes that he controls what?
5. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)