|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue: Land of Hope and Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. England is under the rule of which royal person at the time of Churchill's birth?
(a) Queen Elizabeth
(b) King Edward
(c) King Henry
(d) Queen Victoria
2. What does Churchill blame his weaknesses on?
(a) His father's death
(b) The lack of a university education
3. What helps save the British troops?
(a) An atomic bomb
(b) A volunteer flotilla
(c) American troops
(d) A U-boat
4. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
(a) The Tunnels
(d) Central Rooms
5. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of the world's merchant ships fly the British flag?
2. What is considered one of the biggest sins by the British?
3. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
4. Who is against a negotiated settlement?
5. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)