|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue: Land of Hope and Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
(a) Fighter pilots
(b) The Alps
(c) British Navy
(d) American forces
2. England is the birthplace of what?
(a) The Industrial Revolution
(c) The airplane
3. The Parliament season ends with what?
(b) Queen's all in mid-spring
(d) Goodwood race
4. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
(b) A long war
(c) Nuclear warfare
(d) Food rationing
5. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
2. What percentage of the world's merchant ships fly the British flag?
3. How many books does Churchill publish?
4. What do many Britons suffer from in the possessions?
5. What percentage of miners was British?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)