|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue: Land of Hope and Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The British Empire covers how much of the world in the 1800s?
(a) 25 percent
(b) 50 percent
(c) 5 percent
(d) 10 percent
2. How many stages does Churchill's public life have?
3. Who is Churchill friendly with that he later will not be?
4. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
(a) Family status
(c) Knowledge of the area
5. Daughters who do not marry in the late 1800s become almost what?
(a) Social outcasts
(b) Unpaid servants
Short Answer Questions
1. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
2. Women in the late 1800s in London have a hard time obtaining what?
3. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
4. Where is the family's country home?
5. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)