|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue: Land of Hope and Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. England is under the rule of which royal person at the time of Churchill's birth?
(a) King Henry
(b) Queen Victoria
(c) King Edward
(d) Queen Elizabeth
2. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
(a) Abigail Churchill
(b) Mary Churchill
(c) Sarah Churchill
(d) Elizabeth Churchill
3. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
4. How old is Winston's mother when she meets his father?
5. What career did Churchill have?
(a) Newspaper reporter
Short Answer Questions
1. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
2. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
3. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
4. Daughters who do not marry in the late 1800s become almost what?
5. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)