|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preamble: The Lion at Bay.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Churchill blame his weaknesses on?
(a) His father's death
(b) The lack of a university education
2. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
(a) He hates them.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He was not in them until 1956.
(d) He likes it there.
3. Churchill likes movies about what topic?
(b) British Navy
4. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
(a) A bunker
(b) A palace
(c) A military base
(d) The Parliament building
5. Who is Churchill friendly with that he later will not be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
2. How many books does Churchill publish?
3. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
4. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
5. Churchill has a strong preference for what?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)