|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preamble: The Lion at Bay.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
2. Who is against a negotiated settlement?
3. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
(a) The Alps
(b) British Navy
(c) American forces
(d) Fighter pilots
4. Where is the family's country home?
(c) The French wine region
5. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
(b) Nuclear warfare
(c) A long war
(d) Food rationing
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Churchill blame his weaknesses on?
2. Where is Churchill when Hitler invades Poland?
3. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
4. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
5. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)