|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preamble: The Lion at Bay.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Churchill when Hitler invades Poland?
2. Who is Churchill friendly with that he later will not be?
3. What does Churchill blame his weaknesses on?
(a) His father's death
(c) The lack of a university education
4. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
(a) A bunker
(b) A military base
(c) A palace
(d) The Parliament building
5. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
(b) Nuclear warfare
(c) A long war
(d) Food rationing
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the family's country home?
2. What does Churchill lose more of than any other British politician?
3. What helps save the British troops?
4. The book begins with the British Army retreating to which town?
5. How many stages does Churchill's public life have?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)