|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preamble: The Lion at Bay.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
2. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
(a) Nuclear warfare
(c) Food rationing
(d) A long war
3. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
(a) Central Rooms
(d) The Tunnels
4. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
(a) Sarah Churchill
(b) Mary Churchill
(c) Elizabeth Churchill
(d) Abigail Churchill
5. The most successful years of Churchill's life happen after what event?
(c) Pearl Harbor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Churchill lose more of than any other British politician?
2. How many books does Churchill publish?
3. What modern technology does Churchill not like?
4. Where is Churchill when Hitler invades Poland?
5. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)