|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preamble: The Lion at Bay.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Churchill blame his weaknesses on?
(a) His father's death
(d) The lack of a university education
2. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
(a) Watches the television for news
(c) Runs out to look at the damages
(d) Paints landscapes
3. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
(a) Central Rooms
(b) The Tunnels
4. CWR stands for what?
(a) Cabinet War Rooms
(b) Churchill Went Right
(c) Calculated Winter Raid
(d) Churchill's Waiting Response
5. What helps save the British troops?
(a) A volunteer flotilla
(b) American troops
(c) A U-boat
(d) An atomic bomb
Short Answer Questions
1. Churchill likes movies about what topic?
2. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
3. What modern technology does Churchill not like?
4. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
5. Churchill has a strong preference for what?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)