|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preamble: The Lion at Bay.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Churchill friendly with that he later will not be?
2. What does Churchill lose more of than any other British politician?
(a) Court cases
3. The book begins with the British Army retreating to which town?
4. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
(a) Paints landscapes
(c) Watches the television for news
(d) Runs out to look at the damages
5. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Churchill when Hitler invades Poland?
2. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
3. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
4. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
5. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)