|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preamble: The Lion at Bay.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is against a negotiated settlement?
2. The Nazi threat spread to where?
(b) The United States
(d) The Middle East
3. What does Churchill blame his weaknesses on?
(c) His father's death
(d) The lack of a university education
4. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
(a) Nuclear warfare
(b) Food rationing
(c) A long war
5. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Churchill never attend?
2. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
3. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
4. What helps save the British troops?
5. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)