|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preamble: The Lion at Bay.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
(a) A bunker
(b) A military base
(c) A palace
(d) The Parliament building
2. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
(a) He was not in them until 1956.
(b) He likes it there.
(c) He is indifferent.
(d) He hates them.
3. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
4. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
(a) A long war
(b) Food rationing
(d) Nuclear warfare
5. Churchill likes movies about what topic?
(b) British Navy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Churchill lose more of than any other British politician?
2. How many books does Churchill publish?
3. The book begins with the British Army retreating to which town?
4. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
5. What does Churchill never attend?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)