|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preamble: The Lion at Bay.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) He hates them.
(c) He likes it there.
(d) He was not in them until 1956.
2. What career did Churchill have?
(a) Newspaper reporter
3. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
(a) Runs out to look at the damages
(b) Paints landscapes
(d) Watches the television for news
4. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
(a) Abigail Churchill
(b) Sarah Churchill
(c) Mary Churchill
(d) Elizabeth Churchill
5. The book begins with the British Army retreating to which town?
Short Answer Questions
1. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
2. What does Churchill blame his weaknesses on?
3. CWR stands for what?
4. Who is Churchill friendly with that he later will not be?
5. Where is Churchill when Hitler invades Poland?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)