|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preamble: The Lion at Bay.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Churchill friendly with that he later will not be?
2. Churchill has a strong preference for what?
(a) The past
3. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
(a) Helmut Kohl
(b) Adolf Hitler
(c) Theodore Roosevelt
(d) Leon Trotsky
4. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
(a) Paints landscapes
(b) Runs out to look at the damages
(d) Watches the television for news
5. What does Churchill blame his weaknesses on?
(b) His father's death
(c) The lack of a university education
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the family's country home?
2. How many stages does Churchill's public life have?
3. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
4. What does Churchill lose more of than any other British politician?
5. The book begins with the British Army retreating to which town?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)