Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Oxbow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winston do to prepare for his speech in Parliament?
(a) Has a practice run in the Parliament building
(b) He doesn't prepare
(c) Hires a speech coach
(d) Practices in front of a mirror
2. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
(a) Elephant Island
3. What country house does Winston buy?
(a) Spring Valley
(b) Alice Springs
4. What does Churchill blame his weaknesses on?
(b) His father's death
(c) The lack of a university education
5. What does Winston learn when he arrives in Dover?
(a) Antwerp has fallen to the French
(b) Clementine has given birth to a girl
(c) Italy has fallen to the Germans
(d) The United States has entered the war
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Winston's book on the war?
2. How old is Winston when his brother is born?
3. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
4. What is Winston's novel called?
5. The IRA plans to do what to Winston before 1920?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)