Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Winston's novel called?
(c) India's Gem
(d) The History of the Churchills
2. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
3. What do Winston and Clementine name their daughter born in 1918?
4. What does Churchill lose more of than any other British politician?
(b) Court cases
5. The Tory Party draws much of its support from where?
(b) The lower class
(c) Those in service in India
(d) The Church of England
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Winston feel about the office Asquith offers and being cut off from the war?
2. Daughters who do not marry in the late 1800s become almost what?
3. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
4. What does Randolph die from?
5. The Turks threaten to blow up which city?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)