Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Headwaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to secure their Indian Empire, the British have to control the southern part of what?
(c) South America
2. What does Churchill blame his weaknesses on?
(a) His father's death
(b) The lack of a university education
3. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
4. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
(a) Paints landscapes
(b) Watches the television for news
(c) Runs out to look at the damages
5. Randolph's family is good friends with whom?
(a) Prince of Wales
(b) Adolf Hitler
(c) Queen Elizabeth
(d) Lord Byron
Short Answer Questions
1. What rank does Winston eventually enter in?
2. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
3. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
4. What is considered one of the biggest sins by the British?
5. Jennie believes that Randolph will become what?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)