|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Randolph appointed?
(a) Duke of Kent
(b) Prime Minister
(c) Ambassador to Brazil
(d) Chancellor of the Exchequer
2. Which country does England enter into a treaty with?
3. What subject does Winston have trouble with?
4. Winston wants to use the money from his book for what?
(a) A campaign to Parliament
(b) Buying a house
(c) Getting married
(d) A horse
5. What does Winston ask Asquith permission for?
(a) To travel with the Navy to the Baltic Sea
(b) To resign the cabinet and lead the troops
(c) To stay in Dunkirk until the battle at Antwerp is over
(d) To resign his post and retire
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Winston delay the fall of Antwerp?
2. Randolph goes where for three months?
3. Churchill has a strong preference for what?
4. Winston's father is the seventh Duke of _______________.
5. Canada is acquired by whom?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)