|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
(a) Abigail Churchill
(b) Elizabeth Churchill
(c) Sarah Churchill
(d) Mary Churchill
2. How many books does Churchill publish?
3. How long does the voyage to Bombay take?
(a) 18 hours
(b) 23 days
(c) 3 days
(d) 16 days
4. How old is Winston's mother when she meets his father?
5. Canada is acquired by whom?
(a) Grand River Company
(b) East India Company
(c) Hudson Bay Company
(d) California Gold Company
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country does England enter into a treaty with?
2. After his return to England, Winston and his Fourth Hussars prepare to go where?
3. What does Winston's family worry about him that is similar to what Randolph experienced?
4. Winston and Clementine move in with whom?
5. Winston is hired by what newspaper to cover the fighting in India?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)