|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject does Winston have trouble with?
2. How old was Randolf when he resigned his position?
3. Churchill has a strong preference for what?
(a) The past
4. Clementine and the children go where in late August?
(a) New York
(b) Admiralty House
(d) Royalty House
5. Winston and Clementine move in with whom?
(b) Clementine's aunt
(c) Winston's brother
(d) Jennie's sister
Short Answer Questions
1. How many European soldiers are mobilized in the first week of WWI?
2. What does Winston plan to speak on?
3. The Turks threaten to blow up which city?
4. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
5. What does Winston learn when he arrives in Dover?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)