|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in power when Winston joins Parliament?
(a) Sinn Fein
(d) Green Party
2. What brings the family back to London?
(a) Winston's schooling
(b) Randolph is elected to Parliament
(c) Randolph enters a business deal
(d) The Churchill estate burns
3. After his return to England, Winston and his Fourth Hussars prepare to go where?
4. What is Winston pelted with at a rally in Ulster?
(d) Dead fish
5. How does Winston feel about the office Asquith offers and being cut off from the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is considered one of the biggest sins by the British?
2. Who does Winston name as his private secretary?
3. Winston's father is the seventh Duke of _______________.
4. How old was Randolf when he resigned his position?
5. The Nazi threat spread to where?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)