|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Winston wants ___________ to return to active duty.
(a) Sir Portman
(b) Lord Chesterfield
(c) Lord Fisher
(d) Sir Abbey
2. Winston wants to go where to cover a war?
3. On April 23, Winston begins to attack what in Parliament?
(a) Income tax
(b) Policies toward Germany
(c) Divorce laws
(d) Army expenditures
4. Where is the family's country home?
(a) The French wine region
5. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
(a) He hates them.
(b) He was not in them until 1956.
(c) He is indifferent.
(d) He likes it there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is against a negotiated settlement?
2. What is Winston recommended for, even though he can't receive it?
3. Winston and Clementine move in with whom?
4. Which country does England enter into a treaty with?
5. What do many Britons suffer from in the possessions?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)