|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Winston goes where to supervise the landing of the British infantry?
2. How many European soldiers are mobilized in the first week of WWI?
(a) 22 million
(c) 14 million
(d) 6 million
3. Daughters who do not marry in the late 1800s become almost what?
(a) Unpaid servants
(b) Social outcasts
4. Who refuses to serve with Winston?
(c) Winston's brother, Jack
5. What appears in 1905?
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings the family back to London?
2. How long did Winston delay the fall of Antwerp?
3. The Turks threaten to blow up which city?
4. Attacks on the British occur in which of the following possessions?
5. What do Winston and Clementine name their daughter born in 1918?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)