|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Churchill believes that he controls what?
(a) The German army
(b) His emotions
(c) His own fate
(d) The stock market
2. Winston wants to use the money from his book for what?
(a) A campaign to Parliament
(b) A horse
(c) Buying a house
(d) Getting married
3. How old was Randolf when he resigned his position?
4. How many ponies does Winston own?
5. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
(a) Family status
(b) Knowledge of the area
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Winston enrolled at a school in Brighton?
2. The British Empire begins with their discovery of what?
3. Who is Churchill friendly with that he later will not be?
4. CWR stands for what?
5. What does Churchill lose more of than any other British politician?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)