|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
(a) Runs out to look at the damages
(c) Watches the television for news
(d) Paints landscapes
2. What does Winston learn when he arrives in Dover?
(a) Italy has fallen to the Germans
(b) The United States has entered the war
(c) Antwerp has fallen to the French
(d) Clementine has given birth to a girl
3. Churchill has a strong preference for what?
(d) The past
4. The War Council approves an attack on ____________________.
(b) Isle of Man
(d) Canary Islands
5. What does Churchill lose more of than any other British politician?
(a) Court cases
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was it thought that the upper class made better officers and leaders in the Army?
2. What career did Churchill have?
3. What does Randolph die from?
4. In the battle near Omdurman, what does Winston use as a weapon?
5. What was Winston called by fellow soldiers and others?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)