|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
(a) Mary Churchill
(b) Elizabeth Churchill
(c) Abigail Churchill
(d) Sarah Churchill
2. How many books does Churchill publish?
3. Who is Winston's father?
4. Where did the family live in London?
(a) First Street
(b) Steeping Street
(c) St. James Street
(d) Mayflower Lane
5. What position does Asquith offer Winston?
(a) Speaker of Parliament
(b) President of the Board of Trade
(c) Secretary of State
(d) Minister of Defense
Short Answer Questions
1. After India, where is the next scene of action?
2. On June 17, 1917, Winston is appointed what?
3. The British Empire begins with their discovery of what?
4. Randolph's mother borrows baby supplies from whom?
5. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)