|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the end of 1914, the casualties for England and France are how many men?
(a) Seven hundred thousand
(b) One million
(c) Fifty thousand
(d) Three hundred thousand
2. CWR stands for what?
(a) Churchill Went Right
(b) Calculated Winter Raid
(c) Cabinet War Rooms
(d) Churchill's Waiting Response
3. Where is Winston's apartment?
4. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
5. What helps save the British troops?
(a) A U-boat
(b) An atomic bomb
(c) American troops
(d) A volunteer flotilla
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Winston's novel called?
2. Who is in power when Winston joins Parliament?
3. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
4. What was Winston called by fellow soldiers and others?
5. What does Churchill never attend?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)