|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes Winston's base for his campaign?
(a) His apartment
(b) His mother's country estate
(c) The Manchester Midland Hotel
(d) The Kent Allistor Ballroom
2. The British War Office believes that which country will become the battleground of the war?
3. What happens to Winston as he is traveling with a British truck in South Africa?
(a) He is shot
(b) He helps deliver a baby
(c) He sees a plane crash
(d) He is taken prisoner
4. How old is Winston when his brother is born?
5. The problem in South Africa arises when what is found at Transvaal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks before Winston?
2. What does Winston want while he is at school?
3. What percentage of miners was British?
4. On June 17, 1917, Winston is appointed what?
5. Winston goes where to supervise the landing of the British infantry?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)