|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
(a) Leon Trotsky
(b) Theodore Roosevelt
(c) Adolf Hitler
(d) Helmut Kohl
2. Why do many feel that Winston was not comfortable around women?
(a) His father wasn't around to offer advice
(b) His mother's affairs
(c) He was too tall
(d) He does not have a college degree
3. Who is Churchill friendly with that he later will not be?
4. Winston wants to use the money from his book for what?
(a) Buying a house
(b) Getting married
(c) A horse
(d) A campaign to Parliament
5. What percentage of miners was British?
(a) One tenth
(d) Nine tenths
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winston do to prepare for his speech in Parliament?
2. What is Winston recommended for, even though he can't receive it?
3. Why is Winston enrolled at a school in Brighton?
4. The Parliament season ends with what?
5. Winston and Clementine move in with whom?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)