|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in power when Winston joins Parliament?
(c) Green Party
(d) Sinn Fein
2. What does Churchill never attend?
(c) Press conferences
3. Winston goes where to supervise the landing of the British infantry?
4. Who is hired as Winston's nanny?
(a) Sarah Jane Thompson
(b) Elizabeth Anne Everest
(c) May Christiansson
(d) Abigail Montague
5. What does Winston do to prepare for his speech in Parliament?
(a) Hires a speech coach
(b) Practices in front of a mirror
(c) Has a practice run in the Parliament building
(d) He doesn't prepare
Short Answer Questions
1. How many books does Churchill publish?
2. What appears in 1905?
3. What does Winston's family worry about him that is similar to what Randolph experienced?
4. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
5. What does Winston ask Asquith permission for?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)