|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the family live in London?
(a) Steeping Street
(b) St. James Street
(c) Mayflower Lane
(d) First Street
2. In the battle near Omdurman, what does Winston use as a weapon?
3. Canada is acquired by whom?
(a) Hudson Bay Company
(b) Grand River Company
(c) East India Company
(d) California Gold Company
4. Goonie introduces Winston to what?
5. How many European soldiers are mobilized in the first week of WWI?
(a) 14 million
(b) 22 million
(c) 6 million
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country does England enter into a treaty with?
2. After the U.S. gains independence, what is the Empire's greatest possession?
3. Who opens Parliament on February 14?
4. The most successful years of Churchill's life happen after what event?
5. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)