|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes Winston's base for his campaign?
(a) The Kent Allistor Ballroom
(b) His mother's country estate
(c) The Manchester Midland Hotel
(d) His apartment
2. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
(a) Food rationing
(b) A long war
(d) Nuclear warfare
3. Winston's father is the seventh Duke of _______________.
4. After his return to England, Winston and his Fourth Hussars prepare to go where?
5. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
(b) Family status
(d) Knowledge of the area
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winston's family worry about him that is similar to what Randolph experienced?
2. Who does Winston name as his private secretary?
3. What does Winston learn when he arrives in Dover?
4. What does Winston want while he is at school?
5. Winston and Clementine name their first child what?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)