|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Winston pelted with at a rally in Ulster?
(d) Dead fish
2. Which side does Winston fight on in the battle?
(c) United States
3. Who does Winston name as his private secretary?
(a) Edward Marsh
(b) Christian Beck
(c) Ralph Standish
(d) Thomas Thatcher
4. How long did Winston delay the fall of Antwerp?
(a) Nine months
(b) Three days
(c) One week
(d) Four months
5. What does Winston want while he is at school?
(a) For his parents to visit
(b) To get a girlfriend
(c) For the others to accept him
(d) To excel in reading
Short Answer Questions
1. What school is Winston enrolled in?
2. The Turks threaten to blow up which city?
3. After the U.S. gains independence, what is the Empire's greatest possession?
4. How old was Randolf when he resigned his position?
5. How many European soldiers are mobilized in the first week of WWI?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)