|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
(a) The Parliament building
(b) A military base
(c) A bunker
(d) A palace
2. What career did Churchill have?
(a) Newspaper reporter
3. Canada is acquired by whom?
(a) Grand River Company
(b) California Gold Company
(c) Hudson Bay Company
(d) East India Company
4. Who does the Royal Commission blame for the Dardanelles?
(a) Foster and Kemel
(b) Asquith and Kitchener
(d) Fisher and Churchill
5. How many women does Winston propose to before marrying?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the family's country home?
2. After his return to England, Winston and his Fourth Hussars prepare to go where?
3. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
4. What does Winston do to earn extra money?
5. Clementine and the children go where in late August?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)