|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
(b) Watches the television for news
(c) Paints landscapes
(d) Runs out to look at the damages
2. Winston hires a boy to fill what position?
(a) Dressing Boy
3. Which side does Winston fight on in the battle?
(b) United States
4. After his return to England, Winston and his Fourth Hussars prepare to go where?
5. Who opens Parliament on February 14?
(a) Queen Victoria
(b) Winston Churchill
(c) Queen Elizabeth
(d) King Edward VII
Short Answer Questions
1. In the battle near Omdurman, what does Winston use as a weapon?
2. Who is blamed for the lack of munitions by the troops in France?
3. Where does Winston hide?
4. How many cavalry units did the British army have?
5. What does Winston plan to speak on?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)