|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The book begins with the British Army retreating to which town?
2. Which side does Winston fight on in the battle?
(b) United States
3. What appears in 1905?
4. CWR stands for what?
(a) Calculated Winter Raid
(b) Churchill Went Right
(c) Cabinet War Rooms
(d) Churchill's Waiting Response
5. What does Churchill never attend?
(a) Press conferences
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winston learn when he arrives in Dover?
2. Winston and Clementine name their first child what?
3. What does Winston want while he is at school?
4. What makes the upper class turn away from Winston?
5. Who does Winston name as his private secretary?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)