|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue: Land of Hope and Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
(a) Family status
(d) Knowledge of the area
2. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
(b) Central Rooms
(d) The Tunnels
3. What was the banking center of the world in the late 1800s?
(d) New York
4. What helps save the British troops?
(a) An atomic bomb
(b) A U-boat
(c) A volunteer flotilla
(d) American troops
5. CWR stands for what?
(a) Cabinet War Rooms
(b) Calculated Winter Raid
(c) Churchill Went Right
(d) Churchill's Waiting Response
Short Answer Questions
1. England is the birthplace of what?
2. Attacks on the British occur in which of the following possessions?
3. The most successful years of Churchill's life happen after what event?
4. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
5. How many stages does Churchill's public life have?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)