|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue: Land of Hope and Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Daughters who do not marry in the late 1800s become almost what?
(a) Social outcasts
(d) Unpaid servants
2. What helps save the British troops?
(a) American troops
(b) A U-boat
(c) A volunteer flotilla
(d) An atomic bomb
3. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
4. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
(a) A military base
(b) A palace
(c) The Parliament building
(d) A bunker
5. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
(a) Vacation homes
(b) Suburban homes
(c) City homes
(d) Country homes
Short Answer Questions
1. Churchill has a strong preference for what?
2. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
3. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
4. What percentage of the world's merchant ships fly the British flag?
5. The most successful years of Churchill's life happen after what event?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)