|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue: Land of Hope and Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Attacks on the British occur in which of the following possessions?
2. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
(a) Adolf Hitler
(b) Theodore Roosevelt
(c) Leon Trotsky
(d) Helmut Kohl
3. Churchill is driven out of office over his plans for what?
4. Who does not attend the wedding of Winston's mother and father?
(a) His mother's parents
(b) The local clergy
(c) His father's parents
(d) Winston's great-grandfather
5. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
(a) The Tunnels
(c) Central Rooms
Short Answer Questions
1. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
2. The British Empire covers how much of the world in the 1800s?
3. What helps save the British troops?
4. Canada is acquired by whom?
5. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)