|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue: Land of Hope and Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The British Empire begins with their discovery of what?
(a) The United States
(b) West Indies
2. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
3. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
(a) The Tunnels
(b) Central Rooms
4. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
5. Women in the late 1800s in London have a hard time obtaining what?
(b) Social status
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stages does Churchill's public life have?
2. What does Churchill lose more of than any other British politician?
3. In order to secure their Indian Empire, the British have to control the southern part of what?
4. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
5. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)