|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue: Land of Hope and Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do many Britons suffer from in the possessions?
(a) Health problems
(c) Financial difficulties
2. England is under the rule of which royal person at the time of Churchill's birth?
(a) King Edward
(b) Queen Elizabeth
(c) Queen Victoria
(d) King Henry
3. Who is against a negotiated settlement?
4. In WWI, Churchill believes that the continental armies cannot overcome what?
(a) British Navy
(b) American forces
(c) Fighter pilots
(d) The Alps
5. Who is Winston's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
2. What did Britain think it would never lose?
3. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
4. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
5. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)