|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue: Land of Hope and Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not attend the wedding of Winston's mother and father?
(a) Winston's great-grandfather
(b) The local clergy
(c) His mother's parents
(d) His father's parents
2. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
(a) Elephant Island
3. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
(a) Central Rooms
(c) The Tunnels
4. What does Churchill blame his weaknesses on?
(b) His father's death
(c) The lack of a university education
5. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Churchill believes that he controls what?
2. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
3. Churchill likes to read books from what authors?
4. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
5. What percentage of miners was British?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)