Quiz: Preamble: The Lion at Bay to Prologue: Land of Hope and Glory
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
b) Knowledge of the area
c) Family status
2. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
a) Theodore Roosevelt
b) Helmut Kohl
c) Adolf Hitler
d) Leon Trotsky
3. How old is Winston's mother when she meets his father?
4. Canada is acquired by whom?
a) Hudson Bay Company
b) East India Company
c) California Gold Company
d) Grand River Company
5. What percentage of miners was British?
a) One tenth
d) Nine tenths
This section contains 242 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)