|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Stream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of miners was British?
(c) Nine tenths
(d) One tenth
2. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
(b) A long war
(c) Nuclear warfare
(d) Food rationing
3. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
4. After his return to England, Winston and his Fourth Hussars prepare to go where?
5. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
(c) Knowledge of the area
(d) Family status
Short Answer Questions
1. The British Empire covers how much of the world in the 1800s?
2. What does Churchill lose more of than any other British politician?
3. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
4. Where did the family live in London?
5. What school is Winston enrolled in?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)