|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Stream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Winston wants to go where to cover a war?
2. CWR stands for what?
(a) Churchill's Waiting Response
(b) Cabinet War Rooms
(c) Churchill Went Right
(d) Calculated Winter Raid
3. After his return to England, Winston and his Fourth Hussars prepare to go where?
4. Women in the late 1800s in London have a hard time obtaining what?
(b) Social status
5. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
(a) City homes
(b) Suburban homes
(c) Country homes
(d) Vacation homes
Short Answer Questions
1. England is the birthplace of what?
2. How long does the voyage to Bombay take?
3. What does Churchill lose more of than any other British politician?
4. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
5. England is under the rule of which royal person at the time of Churchill's birth?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)