|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Stream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Winston's father?
2. What does Winston do to earn extra money?
(a) Tutors the children of the Duke of Danube
(b) Acts as a travel guide in Scotland
(c) Writes articles for the Daily Graphic
(d) Leads safaris out of Cape Town
3. How long does the voyage to Bombay take?
(a) 18 hours
(b) 3 days
(c) 16 days
(d) 23 days
4. Randolph's mother borrows baby supplies from whom?
(a) Randolph's brother
(b) The town's doctor
(c) The town's solicitor
(d) Her cousin Elizabeth
5. What school is Winston enrolled in?
(a) Oxford School
(b) Kent School
(c) St. George's School
(d) St. Michael's School
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Churchill never attend?
2. Jennie believes that Randolph will become what?
3. Who does not attend the wedding of Winston's mother and father?
4. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
5. Churchill believes that he controls what?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)