|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Stream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
(a) Adolf Hitler
(b) Leon Trotsky
(c) Theodore Roosevelt
(d) Helmut Kohl
2. Randolph's family is good friends with whom?
(a) Queen Elizabeth
(b) Prince of Wales
(c) Adolf Hitler
(d) Lord Byron
3. After the U.S. gains independence, what is the Empire's greatest possession?
(b) Indian Empire
(c) South Africa
4. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
5. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
(a) Watches the television for news
(b) Runs out to look at the damages
(c) Paints landscapes
Short Answer Questions
1. The Parliament season ends with what?
2. How old is Winston's mother when she meets his father?
3. What percentage of the world's merchant ships fly the British flag?
4. How many cavalry units did the British army have?
5. Canada is acquired by whom?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)