|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Stream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cavalry units did the British army have?
2. Where is the family's country home?
(a) The French wine region
3. Winston's father is the seventh Duke of _______________.
4. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
(b) Elephant Island
5. What does Winston do to earn extra money?
(a) Writes articles for the Daily Graphic
(b) Leads safaris out of Cape Town
(c) Tutors the children of the Duke of Danube
(d) Acts as a travel guide in Scotland
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
2. Winston hires a boy to fill what position?
3. How much money does Jennie send to Winston for the journey?
4. Churchill has a strong preference for what?
5. Winston wants to use the money from his book for what?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)