|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Stream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Churchill thinks of himself as what?
2. In order to secure their Indian Empire, the British have to control the southern part of what?
(a) South America
3. What brings the family back to London?
(a) Winston's schooling
(b) Randolph enters a business deal
(c) The Churchill estate burns
(d) Randolph is elected to Parliament
4. What does Winston do to earn extra money?
(a) Writes articles for the Daily Graphic
(b) Acts as a travel guide in Scotland
(c) Leads safaris out of Cape Town
(d) Tutors the children of the Duke of Danube
5. Who is Churchill friendly with that he later will not be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Winston's father is the seventh Duke of _______________.
2. How many stages does Churchill's public life have?
3. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
4. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
5. How old is Winston when his brother is born?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)