|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Stream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank does Winston eventually enter in?
2. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
(a) Watches the television for news
(b) Runs out to look at the damages
(c) Paints landscapes
3. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
(a) Mary Churchill
(b) Abigail Churchill
(c) Elizabeth Churchill
(d) Sarah Churchill
4. In order to secure their Indian Empire, the British have to control the southern part of what?
(d) South America
5. How old was Randolf when he resigned his position?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
2. Winston is hired by what newspaper to cover the fighting in India?
3. CWR stands for what?
4. What do many Britons suffer from in the possessions?
5. How many ponies does Winston own?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)