|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Stream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is considered one of the biggest sins by the British?
(d) Having too much money
2. What modern technology does Churchill not like?
3. Why is Winston enrolled at a school in Brighton?
(a) He was beaten at St. George's
(b) The school has a better math program
(c) The school in Brighton is less expensive
(d) It is closer to home
4. Randolph decides to do what as a career?
5. What does Churchill often do during the raids?
(b) Watches the television for news
(c) Paints landscapes
(d) Runs out to look at the damages
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of the world's merchant ships fly the British flag?
2. The Parliament season ends with what?
3. What is Winston like at school?
4. Why was it thought that the upper class made better officers and leaders in the Army?
5. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)