|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Stream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brings the family back to London?
(a) Winston's schooling
(b) Randolph is elected to Parliament
(c) Randolph enters a business deal
(d) The Churchill estate burns
2. Randolph's family is good friends with whom?
(a) Queen Elizabeth
(b) Adolf Hitler
(c) Lord Byron
(d) Prince of Wales
3. The problem in South Africa arises when what is found at Transvaal?
4. What does Churchill never attend?
(b) Press conferences
5. What does Churchill blame his weaknesses on?
(a) The lack of a university education
(b) His father's death
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of the world's merchant ships fly the British flag?
2. CWR stands for what?
3. Churchill has a strong preference for what?
4. The book begins with the British Army retreating to which town?
5. How many stages does Churchill's public life have?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)