|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of miners was British?
(b) Nine tenths
(c) One tenth
2. In the battle near Omdurman, what does Winston use as a weapon?
3. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
(c) Family status
(d) Knowledge of the area
4. What is Winston's novel called?
(b) India's Gem
(c) The History of the Churchills
5. What is Winston recommended for, even though he can't receive it?
(a) Purple Heart
(c) Victoria Cross
(d) Nobel Peace Prize
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is blamed for the lack of munitions by the troops in France?
2. Winston's mother's family fought in what war?
3. Winston is hired by what newspaper to cover the fighting in India?
4. After his return to England, Winston and his Fourth Hussars prepare to go where?
5. England is under the rule of which royal person at the time of Churchill's birth?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)