|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to secure their Indian Empire, the British have to control the southern part of what?
(c) South America
2. What battle is Winston at during his trip?
(a) Bay of Montoun
(b) Lee Ho
(d) La Reforma
3. What percentage of miners was British?
(b) One tenth
(d) Nine tenths
4. Who refuses to serve with Winston?
(c) Winston's brother, Jack
5. On June 17, 1917, Winston is appointed what?
(a) Prime Minister
(b) Secretary of the Interior
(c) Minister of Munitions
(d) Lord of Kent
Short Answer Questions
1. Winston goes where to supervise the landing of the British infantry?
2. The British War Office believes that which country will become the battleground of the war?
3. Winston's mother's family fought in what war?
4. What do many Britons suffer from in the possessions?
5. How many ponies does Winston own?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)