|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Winston's mother's family fought in what war?
(a) Prussian War
(b) Revolutionary War
2. What is considered one of the biggest sins by the British?
(c) Having too much money
3. Winston hires a boy to fill what position?
(d) Dressing Boy
4. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
5. England is the birthplace of what?
(b) The Industrial Revolution
(d) The airplane
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Winston hide?
2. Who is blamed for the lack of munitions by the troops in France?
3. What city does Winston come to see has strategic value that he vows to keep from the Germans?
4. Winston spends time with what friend of Jennie's?
5. Daughters who do not marry in the late 1800s become almost what?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)