|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The problem in South Africa arises when what is found at Transvaal?
2. What is considered one of the biggest sins by the British?
(a) Having too much money
3. Who is Winston's father?
4. Winston's mother is named which of the following?
5. Clementine and the children go where in late August?
(a) Admiralty House
(b) Royalty House
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Winston feel about the office Asquith offers and being cut off from the war?
2. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
3. Winston wants to use the money from his book for what?
4. What happens to Winston as he is traveling with a British truck in South Africa?
5. Who is blamed for the lack of munitions by the troops in France?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)