|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the banking center of the world in the late 1800s?
(b) New York
2. Winston's father is the seventh Duke of _______________.
3. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
(b) Knowledge of the area
(d) Family status
4. England is under the rule of which royal person at the time of Churchill's birth?
(a) Queen Victoria
(b) King Henry
(c) King Edward
(d) Queen Elizabeth
5. What did Britain think it would never lose?
(a) Spanish-American War
(c) The American Revolution
(d) The Empire
Short Answer Questions
1. On June 17, 1917, Winston is appointed what?
2. The War Council approves an attack on ____________________.
3. What do Winston and Clementine name their daughter born in 1918?
4. How many European soldiers are mobilized in the first week of WWI?
5. The British Empire begins with their discovery of what?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)