|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
2. Attacks on the British occur in which of the following possessions?
3. Winston wants ___________ to return to active duty.
(a) Lord Chesterfield
(b) Sir Portman
(c) Sir Abbey
(d) Lord Fisher
4. Winston hires a boy to fill what position?
(d) Dressing Boy
5. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
(d) Elephant Island
Short Answer Questions
1. In the battle near Omdurman, what does Winston use as a weapon?
2. How many European soldiers are mobilized in the first week of WWI?
3. Who does the Royal Commission blame for the Dardanelles?
4. Winston and Clementine move in with whom?
5. Women in the late 1800s in London have a hard time obtaining what?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)