|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Clementine and the children go where in late August?
(a) New York
(b) Admiralty House
(c) Royalty House
2. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
(a) Knowledge of the area
(b) Family status
3. What do Winston and Clementine name their daughter born in 1918?
4. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
(b) Elephant Island
5. What was the banking center of the world in the late 1800s?
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Winston recommended for, even though he can't receive it?
2. England is under the rule of which royal person at the time of Churchill's birth?
3. Winston is hired by what newspaper to cover the fighting in India?
4. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
5. What did Britain think it would never lose?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)