|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Serving at certain posts in the possessions is often based on what?
(a) Knowledge of the area
(b) Family status
2. What is Winston recommended for, even though he can't receive it?
(a) Purple Heart
(b) Victoria Cross
(d) Nobel Peace Prize
3. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
(a) Elephant Island
4. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
5. Winston hires a boy to fill what position?
(d) Dressing Boy
Short Answer Questions
1. Attacks on the British occur in which of the following possessions?
2. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
3. The Turks threaten to blow up which city?
4. How old is Winston's mother when she meets his father?
5. In the battle near Omdurman, what does Winston use as a weapon?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)