|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of the world's merchant ships fly the British flag?
2. Winston hires a boy to fill what position?
(c) Dressing Boy
3. How long did Winston delay the fall of Antwerp?
(a) Three days
(b) One week
(c) Four months
(d) Nine months
4. England is the birthplace of what?
(b) The airplane
(d) The Industrial Revolution
5. Winston wants to go where to cover a war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country joins with the Allies for the attack on Constantinople?
2. The Parliament season ends with what?
3. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
4. The problem in South Africa arises when what is found at Transvaal?
5. Who is blamed for the lack of munitions by the troops in France?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)