|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his return to England, Winston and his Fourth Hussars prepare to go where?
2. What is Winston's novel called?
(b) The History of the Churchills
(d) India's Gem
3. The British Empire begins with their discovery of what?
(a) The United States
(b) West Indies
4. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
(d) Elephant Island
5. What does Winston learn when he arrives in Dover?
(a) Italy has fallen to the Germans
(b) Antwerp has fallen to the French
(c) The United States has entered the war
(d) Clementine has given birth to a girl
Short Answer Questions
1. Daughters who do not marry in the late 1800s become almost what?
2. What was Winston called by fellow soldiers and others?
3. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
4. Winston wants to use the money from his book for what?
5. Who is Winston's father?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)