|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Winston and Clementine move in with whom?
(a) Jennie's sister
(b) Winston's brother
(d) Clementine's aunt
2. Life at which of the following foreign posts is considered not too bad?
(a) Elephant Island
3. After his return to England, Winston and his Fourth Hussars prepare to go where?
4. How many warships does the British Navy have in the late 1800s?
5. What is the largest metropolitan area in the late 1800s?
(b) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the voyage to Bombay take?
2. Canada is acquired by whom?
3. Attacks on the British occur in which of the following possessions?
4. How many cavalry units did the British army have?
5. Who warns Winston that his traveling is not going over well with the cabinet?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)