|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Germans do in violation of international law?
(a) Barricade the Baltic Sea
(b) Invade Greenland
(c) Close the English Channel
(d) Refuse to fight the British in Antwerp
2. What percentage of miners was British?
(b) One tenth
(d) Nine tenths
3. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
4. In order to secure their Indian Empire, the British have to control the southern part of what?
(b) South America
5. What is Winston recommended for, even though he can't receive it?
(a) Purple Heart
(b) Nobel Peace Prize
(c) Victoria Cross
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Royal Commission blame for the Dardanelles?
2. How many cavalry units did the British army have?
3. Winston's mother's family fought in what war?
4. England is the birthplace of what?
5. After his return to England, Winston and his Fourth Hussars prepare to go where?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)