|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The British War Office believes that which country will become the battleground of the war?
2. What percentage of miners was British?
(a) One tenth
(c) Nine tenths
3. The British Empire covers how much of the world in the 1800s?
(a) 5 percent
(b) 10 percent
(c) 25 percent
(d) 50 percent
4. Jennie arrives in South Africa with what?
(a) A horse
(b) A hospital ship
(c) Guns for the troops
(d) A husband
5. How does Winston feel about the office Asquith offers and being cut off from the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. The British gave the impression of being which of the following to other groups?
2. Which country joins with the Allies for the attack on Constantinople?
3. The Belgian king retreats to which city as the Germans push into Belgium?
4. England is the birthplace of what?
5. The Turks threaten to blow up which city?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)