|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Winston sent in 1895?
2. Where does Winston hide?
(a) A mine
(b) A hotel
(c) A closet
(d) The forest
3. How many ponies does Winston own?
4. What is Winston's novel called?
(c) India's Gem
(d) The History of the Churchills
5. Who does the Royal Commission blame for the Dardanelles?
(a) Asquith and Kitchener
(c) Foster and Kemel
(d) Fisher and Churchill
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winston ask Asquith permission for?
2. Winston goes where to supervise the landing of the British infantry?
3. The problem in South Africa arises when what is found at Transvaal?
4. Clementine and the children go where in late August?
5. What did Britain think it would never lose?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)