|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Royal Commission blame for the Dardanelles?
(a) Fisher and Churchill
(b) Foster and Kemel
(c) Asquith and Kitchener
2. After his return to England, Winston and his Fourth Hussars prepare to go where?
3. Daughters who do not marry in the late 1800s become almost what?
(a) Unpaid servants
(c) Social outcasts
4. What was Winston called by fellow soldiers and others?
(a) Scaredy cat
(c) Publicity hound
5. Winston's father is the seventh Duke of _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The problem in South Africa arises when what is found at Transvaal?
2. Canada is acquired by whom?
3. After the U.S. gains independence, what is the Empire's greatest possession?
4. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
5. What city does Winston come to see has strategic value that he vows to keep from the Germans?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)