|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country joins with the Allies for the attack on Constantinople?
2. Winston hires a boy to fill what position?
(b) Dressing Boy
3. Most people in the upper class in the late 1800s prefer which of their homes?
(a) Country homes
(b) City homes
(c) Suburban homes
(d) Vacation homes
4. Who warns Winston that his traveling is not going over well with the cabinet?
(b) Prince of Wales
(d) The Queen
5. Winston's mother is named which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Winston Churchill is born in what year?
2. Where is Winston sent in 1895?
3. Jennie arrives in South Africa with what?
4. What do Winston and Clementine name their daughter born in 1918?
5. The Belgian king retreats to which city as the Germans push into Belgium?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)