|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Cataract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Winston come to see has strategic value that he vows to keep from the Germans?
2. What do many Britons suffer from in the possessions?
(a) Financial difficulties
(b) Health problems
3. In the battle near Omdurman, what does Winston use as a weapon?
4. Winston hires a boy to fill what position?
(c) Dressing Boy
5. What did Britain think it would never lose?
(b) The American Revolution
(c) Spanish-American War
(d) The Empire
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winston learn when he arrives in Dover?
2. How long did Winston delay the fall of Antwerp?
3. Women in the late 1800s in London have a hard time obtaining what?
4. What percentage of the world's merchant ships fly the British flag?
5. The Parliament season ends with what?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)