1. The book begins with the British Army retreating to which town?
2. Who is the enemy that the British Army is fighting against?
(a) Leon Trotsky
(b) Helmut Kohl
(c) Theodore Roosevelt
(d) Adolf Hitler
3. Who hears the news of the German breakthrough on the radio?
(a) Mary Churchill
(b) Abigail Churchill
(c) Elizabeth Churchill
(d) Sarah Churchill
4. What is the headquarters of the Prime Minister known as?
(a) The Tunnels
(d) Central Rooms
5. What helps save the British troops?
(a) A U-boat
(b) A volunteer flotilla
(c) American troops
(d) An atomic bomb
6. What does Churchill tell his country to prepare for?
(b) Food rationing
(c) Nuclear warfare
(d) A long war
7. Who is against a negotiated settlement?
8. How does Churchill feel about the Cabinet War Rooms?
(a) He likes it there.
(b) He hates them.
(c) He was not in them until 1956.
(d) He is indifferent.
9. Where are the headquarters for the Prime Minister located?
(a) A military base
(b) The Parliament building
(c) A palace
(d) A bunker
This section contains 2,985 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)