* The British Army retreats to Dunkirk.
* The Army is under threat from Germany, but they have the advantage of their leader, Winston Churchill.
* Churchill is against a negotiated settlement.
* Churchill tells the nation to prepare for a long war.
* He tells the country that they will fight and defend their country.
* The headquarters of the Prime Minister are in a bunker called the Cabinet War Rooms, or CWR.
* Churchill often runs out after the raids to see what damage has been done.
* Churchill has a strong preference for the past.
* He follows tradition, such as not attending Parliament, and he uses the old names for cities and countries.
* Churchill is not fond of many modern technologies and items, including airplanes.
* Churchill's public life was a series of ups and downs.
* He thinks of himself as an underdog throughout his life and always sides...
This section contains 1,232 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)