|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karl builds a coffin for Kristina with boards that had been intended for what?
(a) A workshop.
(b) A new home.
(c) A barn.
(d) A smokehouse.
2. What is the name of the battle where U.S. soldiers fight the Sioux Indians on August 18, 1862?
(a) Battle of Hopewell.
(b) Battle of Redwood.
(c) Battle of Great Oak.
(d) Battle of Orion Springs.
3. Who is the only person at Sven's house to escape being killed by the Sioux?
4. What does Kristina do when she is comatose?
(a) Stares ahead, unblinking.
(b) Holds Karl's hand.
(c) Moans and cries.
5. Who pays for the freight and deliver of the food Karl ships back home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name had Karl given to his farm originally?
2. How much did the item in #153 cost?
3. Ulrika shows Karl an article about an immigrant from Ljuder who has presented a/an _________________ to the village church.
4. How much money does the federal government promise to pay the Sioux Indians for their land?
5. How many white settlers are killed in the Sioux Indian war?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)