|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kristina tells Karl that she dreamed she was in ___________________.
(c) New York.
2. What food does Karl try to get Kristina to eat when she awakens?
(a) An apple.
(b) Some warm milk.
3. What does Ulrika secretly wonder about Karl when she sees him?
(a) If he is happy.
(b) If he will ever marry again.
(c) If he is healthy.
(d) If he has reconciled with God.
4. Who is Klas Albert?
(a) A farrier.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A merchant.
5. What seems to bother Karl as he watches over Kristina?
(a) That her extremities are going numb.
(b) That she will not wake up.
(c) That she no longer recognizes him.
(d) That her fever will not go down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets Kristina when she awakens from her comatose state?
2. Back in Sweden, Ulrika was known as the parish _______________.
3. What is the name of Karl's home parish?
4. What do the condemned Sioux Indians do on the way to the gallows?
5. How many white settlers are killed in the Sioux Indian war?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)