|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karl is happy that he had sent ______________ to his home parish in Sweden.
2. The gold promised to the Sioux Indians in 1861 finally arrives at _______________ in August of 1862.
(a) Fort Dalton.
(b) Fort Recovery.
(c) Fort Hopewell.
(d) Fort Ridgely.
3. In what town were the condemned Sioux Indians hanged in 1862?
4. How many white settlers are left homeless from the Sioux Indian war?
5. Which one of Karl's daughters wants to marry Klas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Karl's last name?
2. Kristina's dream transitions from a pleasant situation to one in which she ________________________.
3. Who notifies Karl about the Indian uprising?
4. Where do the Sioux Indians kill Sven and Danjel?
5. What food does Karl try to get Kristina to eat when she awakens?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)