|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many white settlers are left homeless from the Sioux Indian war?
2. What causes a great influx of Swedish immigrants to Lake Chisago?
(a) Lonely relatives.
(b) The lure of good jobs.
(c) High taxes in Sweden.
(d) The famine in Sweden.
3. What body part is most injured when the oak tree falls on the person in #161?
4. Who comes to Karl's house to chastise him for his carnal appetites which ultimately killed his wife?
5. How does Karl know that Kristina has died?
(a) She is delirius.
(b) She drops the apple twice.
(c) She says she sees angels.
(d) She turns blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Karl speak most of the time now?
2. Where do the Sioux Indians kill Sven and Danjel?
3. What has Karl never regretted in his life?
4. What food does Sven prepare to give to the Sioux who come to his farm?
5. Why are there so few men who can help fight against the Sioux Indians?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)