|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter XX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to serve as a symbol of the Sioux's uprising in the La Croix Valley?
(a) The La Croix River.
(b) The black clouds.
(c) The Indian cliff.
(d) The Rocky Mountains.
2. Who is Karl Oskar's oldest son?
3. From whom does Karl receive a letter?
(a) His brother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His son.
4. What does Karl decide to send to his home parish during the famine?
(a) A load of corn.
(b) A load of peanuts.
(c) A load of soybeans.
(d) A load of wheat.
5. What is the greatest number of settlers killed by the Sioux in one day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Danjel is _______________ cousin.
2. Kristina believes that ______________________ does not affect a connection with God.
3. Karl argues that it is not sinful to __________________ in a war.
4. Kristina prays to God so that ___________________.
5. If Kristina had not miscarried, this child would have been her ______________ one.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)