|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter XX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Karl wait while Kristina is at her doctor's appointment?
(a) The waiting room.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) Pastor Jackson's house.
(d) The Baptish church.
2. What is the name of the person in #57?
3. What year is it when Karl yields his largest crop?
4. The First Commandment for Emigrants offers the rule to never regret one's emigration and to ___________________.
(a) support it financially.
(b) return once every five years.
(c) love America.
(d) write letters to family members.
5. If Kristina had not miscarried, this child would have been her ______________ one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kristina maintains that ____________________ is wrong about her illness.
2. Who is Johannes Stenius?
3. What food does Karl try to get Kristina to eat when she awakens?
4. What does Karl get from Klas Albert in exchange for his daughter?
5. What is the main reason Kristina doesn't want Karl to go to war?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)