|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter XX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of apple tree has finally born fruit for Kristina?
2. What nationality is the family whose story is told in "The Last Letter Home"?
3. How does Kristina feel about being left alone if Karl goes to war?
(a) She has some major concerns.
(b) She is slightly worried.
(c) She is not afraid.
(d) She is petrified.
4. What food does Sven prepare to give to the Sioux who come to his farm?
5. How many parishioners leave the church to join Fredrick Nilsson?
Short Answer Questions
1. What food does Karl try to get Kristina to eat when she awakens?
2. Who is the neighbor's wife Karl sends for to attend to Kristina?
3. Kristina's dream transitions from a pleasant situation to one in which she ________________________.
4. What does Karl decide to send to his home parish during the famine?
5. 1861-1862 is the _______________ winter in America for the emigrants.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)