|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Randy have tumors?
(a) His prostate.
(b) His lungs.
(c) His liver.
(d) His colon.
2. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) His father.
3. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
(a) Make sure they knew he loved them.
(b) Tell them where to turn for help.
(c) Give them their true worth.
(d) Solve their problems.
4. What sport did Randy love most?
5. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
(a) Drinking heavily.
(b) Giving a lecture.
(c) Visiting his sister.
(d) Playing with some children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
2. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
3. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
4. How many tumors did Randy have?
5. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
2. How did Randy meet his childhood pretend hero, and what did he do for Randy?
3. What advice did Randy get when Jai rejected him?
4. What did the first slide of the lecture show?
5. Why did Randy say looks were deceiving?
6. What did Randy give away at his lecture? Why?
7. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
8. How did Randy get out of a speeding ticket?
9. What was Randy's dream job as a child?
10. How did this book come to be?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)