|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
(a) You could learn.
(b) They cared.
(c) They were good teachers.
(d) You were improving.
2. How old was Randy when he met his wife?
3. What was Randy's father's job in the war?
4. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) The Theory of Relativity.
(b) The Pythagorean Theorem.
(c) Quadratic equation.
(d) Equation for area of a cone.
5. Who told Randy he was dying?
(a) An orderly.
(b) A nurse.
(c) His own self.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport did Randy love most?
2. What did Randy hope his nieces and nephews would do for him after his death?
3. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
4. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
5. How many tumors did Randy have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Randy give away at his lecture? Why?
2. What did Randy discover while going through his father's things after his death?
3. What did Randy's parents buy every year? What did this cause Randy to desire?
4. How did Randy get out of a speeding ticket?
5. What was the delivery of Randy's first baby symbolic of for him?
6. Who was Randy's pretend hero as a child and why?
7. How did Randy spend the day of his lecture?
8. How did this book come to be?
9. How did Randy choose the clothes for his lecture?
10. How did Randy rate the coolness of people at a carnival?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)