|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
(a) His wife.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His mother.
2. What happened at the end of the romantic get away?
(a) They got more test results.
(b) Jai got pregnant.
(c) The kids got sick.
(d) Randy collapsed.
3. What posed a danger to Randy and Jai at their wedding?
(a) A white horse.
(b) A carriage.
(c) A train.
(d) A hot air balloon.
4. What kind of thinker was Randy?
(a) All of these.
5. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) The Theory of Relativity.
(b) The Pythagorean Theorem.
(c) Quadratic equation.
(d) Equation for area of a cone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Randy's father's job in the war?
2. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
3. What took away Randy's optimism?
4. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
5. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice did Randy get when Jai rejected him?
2. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
3. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
4. How did this book come to be?
5. What did Jai do to Randy's car one day, and how did he respond?
6. How did Randy meet his childhood pretend hero, and what did he do for Randy?
7. What made Randy's wedding day less romantic than it could have been?
8. How did the beginning of Randy's lecture affect the tone in the room?
9. How did Randy get out of a speeding ticket?
10. How did Randy choose the clothes for his lecture?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)