|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
(d) TV segments.
2. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
(a) Randy's boss.
(b) A counselor.
(c) Their friend.
(d) The children.
3. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
(d) Pain killers.
4. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
5. Where did Randy meet his wife?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bar.
(c) A beach.
(d) A university.
Short Answer Questions
1. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
2. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
3. What equation was on Randy's wall?
4. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
5. What happened at the end of the romantic get away?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Randy paint in high school?
2. What did Randy give away at his lecture? Why?
3. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
4. How did the beginning of Randy's lecture affect the tone in the room?
5. Why did Randy choose to do the lecture?
6. What did Randy do to show his nephew he didn't have to be worried about his car?
7. How did Randy choose to deal with his cancer?
8. What did Jai do to Randy's car one day, and how did he respond?
9. What did Randy discover while going through his father's things after his death?
10. What was Randy's dream job as a child?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)