|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Randy he was dying?
(a) An orderly.
(b) His own self.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A nurse.
2. What was a lecture series based on?
(a) Writing successful books.
(b) Love in the family.
(c) Life altering illnesses.
(d) Lessons learned from life.
3. Where did Randy meet his wife?
(a) A beach.
(b) A university.
(c) A bar.
(d) A restaurant.
4. Why did Randy write this book?
(a) To share with his children.
(b) To cope with his grief.
(c) To record his lecture.
(d) To make money for his family.
5. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
(b) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy describe cars?
2. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
3. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
4. What did Randy's mom teach?
5. Where did Randy ask Jai to move for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Randy's parents buy every year? What did this cause Randy to desire?
2. How did Randy rate the coolness of people at a carnival?
3. What was Randy's dream job as a child?
4. What did Randy discover while going through his father's things after his death?
5. How did Randy describe his mother?
6. Why did Randy move his family before he died?
7. How did Randy become the coolest kid at the carnival himself?
8. How did Jai try to motivate Randy to fight through his cancer?
9. How did this book come to be?
10. How did Randy achieve his dream of being in zero gravity?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)