|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy learn from his coach?
(a) Teaching skills.
(b) Life lessons.
(d) Speaking skills.
2. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
(a) The local newspaper.
(c) The card catalogue.
(d) The World Book Encyclopedia.
3. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
(a) Tell them where to turn for help.
(b) Make sure they knew he loved them.
(c) Solve their problems.
(d) Give them their true worth.
4. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
(a) Like a doctor.
(b) Like a scientist.
(c) Like a child.
(d) Like a patient.
5. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
(a) 12:00 Noon.
(b) 8:00 am.
(c) 6:00 pm.
(d) 5:00 pm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
2. How did Randy feel when Jai hit his car?
3. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
4. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
5. Where did Randy ask Jai to move for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Randy say looks were deceiving?
2. What caused Randy to believe so firmly in preparation?
3. How did Randy get out of a speeding ticket?
4. How did Randy achieve his dream of being in zero gravity?
5. What was the delivery of Randy's first baby symbolic of for him?
6. What was the second head fake at the end of the lecture?
7. How did Randy want his children to live their lives?
8. Why did Randy not worry to much about Jai after his death?
9. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
10. Why couldn't Randy give his message to his kids personally?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)