|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
(d) Pain killers.
2. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
(b) TV segments.
3. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
(a) Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams.
(b) The Last Lecture.
(c) To My Children With Love.
(d) My Message; My Legacy.
4. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
(c) All of these.
5. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) His father.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kinds of head fakes were there?
2. Randy's father always encouraged him to work on _________.
3. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
4. Where did Randy have tumors?
5. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Randy's parents buy every year? What did this cause Randy to desire?
2. How did Jai try to motivate Randy to fight through his cancer?
3. What was the delivery of Randy's first baby symbolic of for him?
4. How did Randy spend the day of his lecture?
5. What did Randy give away at his lecture? Why?
6. How did Randy choose the clothes for his lecture?
7. How did Randy become the coolest kid at the carnival himself?
8. How did Randy achieve his dream of being in zero gravity?
9. Why did Randy move his family before he died?
10. What did Randy do to show his nephew he didn't have to be worried about his car?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)