|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
(a) Solve their problems.
(b) Give them their true worth.
(c) Make sure they knew he loved them.
(d) Tell them where to turn for help.
2. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
(a) His parents.
(b) An encyclopedia.
(c) The computer.
(d) His teachers.
3. What did Randy have to sacrifice to get his grade school dream?
(a) His summer.
(b) His job.
(c) Some money.
(d) His car.
4. What year did Randy's father die?
5. What was Randy's father's job in the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kinds of head fakes were there?
2. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
3. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
4. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
5. What happened at the end of the romantic get away?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Randy rate the coolness of people at a carnival?
2. Why did Randy say looks were deceiving?
3. How did Randy choose the clothes for his lecture?
4. What made Randy's wedding day less romantic than it could have been?
5. How did Randy get out of a speeding ticket?
6. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
7. How did Jai try to motivate Randy to fight through his cancer?
8. Why did Randy choose to do the lecture?
9. What did Randy paint in high school?
10. How did this book come to be?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)