|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was inside Randy's Pandora's box?
2. What did Randy's sister do to his lunch box?
(a) Threw it into the street.
(b) Painted it.
(c) Stomped on it.
(d) Dropped it in a puddle.
3. What kind of relationship did Randy have with his wife at the beginning?
(a) Long distance.
(c) Hot and heavy.
4. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
(a) He was out with friends.
(b) He was preparing for the lecture.
(c) He was helping the family move.
(d) He was in the hospital.
5. What was Randy's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
2. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
3. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
4. Where did Randy ask Jai to move for him?
5. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Randy become the coolest kid at the carnival himself?
2. Who was Randy's pretend hero as a child and why?
3. What did Randy's parents buy every year? What did this cause Randy to desire?
4. How did Randy get out of a speeding ticket?
5. How did Randy spend the day of his lecture?
6. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
7. What made Randy's wedding day less romantic than it could have been?
8. How did Randy rate the coolness of people at a carnival?
9. Why did Randy say looks were deceiving?
10. What did Randy paint in high school?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)