|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
(a) TV segments.
2. What did Randy have to sacrifice to get his grade school dream?
(a) Some money.
(b) His car.
(c) His summer.
(d) His job.
3. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
(a) A Baptist.
(b) A student.
(c) A jounalist.
(d) A teacher.
4. What did Randy's mom teach?
5. What did Randy and Jai ride at their wedding?
(a) A hot air balloon.
(b) A train.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A white horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was Randy's cancer discovered?
2. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
3. What kind of relationship did Randy have with his wife at the beginning?
4. Where did Randy meet his wife?
5. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Randy's dream job as a child?
2. How did this book come to be?
3. How did Randy describe his mother?
4. What did Jai do to Randy's car one day, and how did he respond?
5. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
6. How did Randy choose the clothes for his lecture?
7. What did the first slide of the lecture show?
8. Why did Randy say looks were deceiving?
9. How did Randy meet his childhood pretend hero, and what did he do for Randy?
10. How did the beginning of Randy's lecture affect the tone in the room?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)