|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a lecture series based on?
(a) Life altering illnesses.
(b) Lessons learned from life.
(c) Love in the family.
(d) Writing successful books.
2. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) The treatments didn't work.
(b) He was in constant pain.
(c) He lost liver function.
(d) His wife had a breakdown.
3. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
4. Who helped Randy write this book?
5. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
(b) His students.
(c) Hospital staff.
(d) Other patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was inside Randy's Pandora's box?
2. What sport did Randy love most?
3. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
4. What did Randy paint in high school?
5. What year was Randy's cancer discovered?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Randy do to show his nephew he didn't have to be worried about his car?
2. Why did Randy say looks were deceiving?
3. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
4. How did Randy get out of a speeding ticket?
5. How did Randy choose to deal with his cancer?
6. How did Jai try to motivate Randy to fight through his cancer?
7. How did this book come to be?
8. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to give the lecture?
9. How did Randy choose the clothes for his lecture?
10. How did the beginning of Randy's lecture affect the tone in the room?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)