|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
(a) A concrete floor.
(b) An ice cube.
(c) A slab of granite.
(d) A brick wall.
2. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
3. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
(a) To avoid pain.
(b) To forge new paths.
(c) To stay alive.
(d) All of these.
4. What was Randy's wife's name?
5. Who helped Randy write this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
2. What did Randy and Jai ride at their wedding?
3. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
4. What did Randy's sister do to his lunch box?
5. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Randy become the coolest kid at the carnival himself?
2. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
3. Who was Randy's pretend hero as a child and why?
4. Why did Randy move his family before he died?
5. What did Randy's parents buy every year? What did this cause Randy to desire?
6. How did the beginning of Randy's lecture affect the tone in the room?
7. How did this book come to be?
8. How did Randy choose the clothes for his lecture?
9. How did Randy describe his mother?
10. What did Randy paint in high school?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)