|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
2. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 hours.
3. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
(a) To My Children With Love.
(b) Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams.
(c) My Message; My Legacy.
(d) The Last Lecture.
4. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
(c) All of these.
5. How did Randy look when he was seen driving?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
2. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
3. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
4. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
5. What did Randy's sister do to his lunch box?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Randy describe his mother?
2. What was Randy's dream job as a child?
3. How did Randy achieve his dream of being in zero gravity?
4. How did Randy become the coolest kid at the carnival himself?
5. Why did Randy choose to do the lecture?
6. What did Jai do to Randy's car one day, and how did he respond?
7. What did the first slide of the lecture show?
8. Why did Randy move his family before he died?
9. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
10. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)