|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Randy's father always encouraged him to work on _________.
2. In what war did Randy's father serve?
(b) WW II.
(c) WW I.
(d) Viet Nam.
3. Who told Randy he was dying?
(a) A doctor.
(b) His own self.
(c) A nurse.
(d) An orderly.
4. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
(c) TV segments.
5. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
(a) To forge new paths.
(b) All of these.
(c) To avoid pain.
(d) To stay alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
2. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
3. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
4. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
5. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Randy give away at his lecture? Why?
2. How did Jai try to motivate Randy to fight through his cancer?
3. How did Randy get out of a speeding ticket?
4. What did Randy discover while going through his father's things after his death?
5. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
6. What advice did Randy get when Jai rejected him?
7. How did this book come to be?
8. How did Randy achieve his dream of being in zero gravity?
9. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
10. What was the delivery of Randy's first baby symbolic of for him?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)