|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
(a) A Baptist.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A jounalist.
(d) A student.
2. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
(a) He was so accomplished.
(b) He was so happy.
(c) He was so miserable.
(d) He was so young.
3. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
(a) By singing a song.
(b) By recording a movie.
(c) By writing a book.
(d) By giving a lecture.
4. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
(a) A slab of granite.
(b) A brick wall.
(c) A concrete floor.
(d) An ice cube.
5. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
(a) His wife.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Carnegie Mellon?
2. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
3. What did Randy's mom teach?
4. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
5. Where did Randy meet his wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Randy do to show his nephew he didn't have to be worried about his car?
2. What did Randy give away at his lecture? Why?
3. What did Randy's parents buy every year? What did this cause Randy to desire?
4. What made Randy's wedding day less romantic than it could have been?
5. How did the beginning of Randy's lecture affect the tone in the room?
6. How did Randy rate the coolness of people at a carnival?
7. What did Jai do to Randy's car one day, and how did he respond?
8. What did Randy discover while going through his father's things after his death?
9. How did Randy meet his childhood pretend hero, and what did he do for Randy?
10. Why did Randy move his family before he died?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)