|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy's uncle do to the back seat of the convertible?
(a) Ripped the cushion.
(b) Poured soda on it.
(c) Drew pictures on it.
(d) Threw up.
2. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
(a) 8:00 am.
(b) 5:00 pm.
(c) 12:00 Noon.
(d) 6:00 pm.
3. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
(a) Drinking heavily.
(b) Visiting his sister.
(c) Playing with some children.
(d) Giving a lecture.
4. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
(a) Tell them where to turn for help.
(b) Solve their problems.
(c) Make sure they knew he loved them.
(d) Give them their true worth.
5. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
(a) His students.
(b) Hospital staff.
(d) Other patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
2. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
3. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
4. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
5. What did Randy hope his nieces and nephews would do for him after his death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Randy move his family before he died?
2. What advice did Randy get when Jai rejected him?
3. What did Randy's parents buy every year? What did this cause Randy to desire?
4. What did Randy paint in high school?
5. Who was Randy's pretend hero as a child and why?
6. How did Randy choose the clothes for his lecture?
7. What was the delivery of Randy's first baby symbolic of for him?
8. What did the first slide of the lecture show?
9. What did Randy do to show his nephew he didn't have to be worried about his car?
10. How did Randy describe his mother?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)