|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Randy he was dying?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A doctor.
(c) An orderly.
(d) His own self.
2. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) The treatments didn't work.
(b) His wife had a breakdown.
(c) He lost liver function.
(d) He was in constant pain.
3. What kind of car did Randy drive?
4. How many children did Randy have?
5. Why did Randy write this book?
(a) To share with his children.
(b) To make money for his family.
(c) To record his lecture.
(d) To cope with his grief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy learn from his coach?
2. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
3. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
4. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
5. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the beginning of Randy's lecture affect the tone in the room?
2. What was the second head fake at the end of the lecture?
3. How did Randy define experience?
4. Why did Randy send thin mints to colleagues?
5. Who was Randy's pretend hero as a child and why?
6. How did this book come to be?
7. Why did Randy move his family before he died?
8. What was the first head fake at the end of the lecture?
9. How did Randy say he felt about his cancer diagnosis at the end of the lecture?
10. What did Jai do to Randy's car one day, and how did he respond?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)