|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy describe cars?
(a) They were a means to an end.
(b) They were valuable pieces of equipment.
(c) They were like children.
(d) They were utilitarian devices.
2. How did Randy look when he was seen driving?
3. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
(a) To forge new paths.
(b) To avoid pain.
(c) All of these.
(d) To stay alive.
4. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
(a) You could learn.
(b) They cared.
(c) You were improving.
(d) They were good teachers.
5. What was Carnegie Mellon?
(a) A carnival.
(b) A company.
(c) A city.
(d) A university.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
2. What did Randy's mom teach?
3. What did Randy and Jai ride at their wedding?
4. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
5. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Randy discover while going through his father's things after his death?
2. What did the first slide of the lecture show?
3. How did Randy become the coolest kid at the carnival himself?
4. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
5. How did Randy achieve his dream of being in zero gravity?
6. What did Randy do to show his nephew he didn't have to be worried about his car?
7. How did Randy rate the coolness of people at a carnival?
8. How did Randy get out of a speeding ticket?
9. How did Randy spend the day of his lecture?
10. What did Randy give away at his lecture? Why?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)