|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy's sister do to his lunch box?
(a) Threw it into the street.
(b) Painted it.
(c) Dropped it in a puddle.
(d) Stomped on it.
2. What did Randy and Jai ride at their wedding?
(a) A carriage.
(b) A white horse.
(c) A hot air balloon.
(d) A train.
3. What was a lecture series based on?
(a) Writing successful books.
(b) Lessons learned from life.
(c) Love in the family.
(d) Life altering illnesses.
4. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
(a) Make sure they knew he loved them.
(b) Solve their problems.
(c) Tell them where to turn for help.
(d) Give them their true worth.
5. Where did Randy feel a pain before his cancer diagnosis?
(a) All of these.
(b) His side.
(c) His chest.
(d) His abdomen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport did Randy love most?
2. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
3. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
4. What was Randy's father's job in the war?
5. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Randy have Jai do something at the end of his lecture?
2. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
3. What did Randy do when he was billed twice at the grocery store?
4. What favor did Randy do for Dennis?
5. What communication problems did some of Randy's students have?
6. How did Randy help a student who was upset about peer evaluations?
7. How did Randy become the coolest kid at the carnival himself?
8. What is Alice?
9. What was the first head fake at the end of the lecture?
10. Who was Randy's pretend hero as a child and why?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)