|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
(a) 6:00 pm.
(b) 12:00 Noon.
(c) 8:00 am.
(d) 5:00 pm.
2. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) His wife had a breakdown.
(b) He was in constant pain.
(c) The treatments didn't work.
(d) He lost liver function.
3. How many tumors did Randy have?
4. Who joined Randy for some fun before his lecture?
5. In what war did Randy's father serve?
(a) WW II.
(b) WW I.
(d) Viet Nam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Randy have tumors?
2. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
3. What year was Randy's cancer discovered?
4. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
5. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Randy's parents buy every year? What did this cause Randy to desire?
2. What was the delivery of Randy's first baby symbolic of for him?
3. How did Randy choose to deal with his cancer?
4. Who was Randy's pretend hero as a child and why?
5. How did Randy get out of a speeding ticket?
6. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
7. What advice did Randy get when Jai rejected him?
8. What did Jai do to Randy's car one day, and how did he respond?
9. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
10. How did Randy choose the clothes for his lecture?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)