|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
(a) A student.
(b) A friend.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A colleague.
2. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 days.
3. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
(a) The Parent Lottery.
(b) The Wife Lottery.
(c) The Education Lottery.
(d) The Children's Lottery.
4. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
5. In what war did Randy's father serve?
(a) WW II.
(c) Viet Nam.
(d) WW I.
Short Answer Questions
1. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
2. What did Randy hope his nieces and nephews would do for him after his death?
3. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
4. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
5. What happened at the end of the romantic get away?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Randy do to show his nephew he didn't have to be worried about his car?
2. How did Randy choose to deal with his cancer?
3. What was Randy's dream job as a child?
4. How did Randy get out of a speeding ticket?
5. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to give the lecture?
6. What advice did Randy get when Jai rejected him?
7. How did Randy spend the day of his lecture?
8. How did Randy rate the coolness of people at a carnival?
9. How did Randy meet his childhood pretend hero, and what did he do for Randy?
10. What did Randy discover while going through his father's things after his death?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)