|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
(c) All of these.
2. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
(b) Zero gravity.
3. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
(a) The local newspaper.
(c) The World Book Encyclopedia.
(d) The card catalogue.
4. How did Randy feel when Jai hit his car?
5. What posed a danger to Randy and Jai at their wedding?
(a) A hot air balloon.
(b) A white horse.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A train.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Randy's wife's name?
2. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
3. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
4. What did Randy hope his nieces and nephews would do for him after his death?
5. How did Randy look when he was seen driving?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the first slide of the lecture show?
2. What did Randy paint in high school?
3. How did Randy rate the coolness of people at a carnival?
4. Why did Randy say looks were deceiving?
5. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
6. What did Randy give away at his lecture? Why?
7. What was the delivery of Randy's first baby symbolic of for him?
8. How did this book come to be?
9. How did Randy meet his childhood pretend hero, and what did he do for Randy?
10. What did Randy's parents buy every year? What did this cause Randy to desire?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)