|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy describe cars?
(a) They were utilitarian devices.
(b) They were a means to an end.
(c) They were like children.
(d) They were valuable pieces of equipment.
2. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
(a) He was out with friends.
(b) He was preparing for the lecture.
(c) He was in the hospital.
(d) He was helping the family move.
3. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) Equation for area of a cone.
(b) The Pythagorean Theorem.
(c) Quadratic equation.
(d) The Theory of Relativity.
4. What did Randy's uncle do to the back seat of the convertible?
(a) Poured soda on it.
(b) Ripped the cushion.
(c) Drew pictures on it.
(d) Threw up.
5. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy paint in high school?
2. Where did Randy meet his wife?
3. Why did Randy write this book?
4. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
5. Randy's father always encouraged him to work on _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the delivery of Randy's first baby symbolic of for him?
2. How was Tommy able to achieve his goal?
3. What favor did Randy do for Dennis?
4. What was Tommy's goal in life?
5. What did the first slide of the lecture show?
6. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
7. Why did Randy choose to do the lecture?
8. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
9. How did Randy motivate his computer science class in 1997?
10. Who was Randy's pretend hero as a child and why?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)