Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy describe cars?
(a) They were utilitarian devices.
(b) They were valuable pieces of equipment.
(c) They were like children.
(d) They were a means to an end.
2. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) Find it.
(b) Create it.
(c) All of these.
(d) Forget about it.
3. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
4. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
(a) Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams.
(b) The Last Lecture.
(c) To My Children With Love.
(d) My Message; My Legacy.
5. How many tumors did Randy have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy and Jai ride at their wedding?
2. What equation was on Randy's wall?
3. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
4. Where did Randy meet his wife?
5. What kind of car did Randy drive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when a girl sent Randy a thank you note?
2. How did Randy define experience?
3. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
4. How did Randy become the coolest kid at the carnival himself?
5. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to give the lecture?
6. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
7. How was Tommy able to achieve his goal?
8. How did Randy choose to deal with his cancer?
9. Why did Randy believe in peer evaluations?
10. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)