|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) Find it.
(b) Create it.
(c) All of these.
(d) Forget about it.
2. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
(a) By singing a song.
(b) By writing a book.
(c) By recording a movie.
(d) By giving a lecture.
3. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
(a) She loved it.
(b) She was amused by it.
(c) She didn't like it.
(d) She was confused by it.
4. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
(a) His teachers.
(b) The computer.
(c) An encyclopedia.
(d) His parents.
5. Where did Randy meet his wife?
(a) A beach.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bar.
(d) A university.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
2. What took away Randy's optimism?
3. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
4. Why did Randy enjoy being an uncle?
5. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jai do to Randy's car one day, and how did he respond?
2. Why did Randy say looks were deceiving?
3. Why did Randy choose to do the lecture?
4. How did Randy rate the coolness of people at a carnival?
5. What did Randy discover while going through his father's things after his death?
6. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
7. What did the first slide of the lecture show?
8. Who was Randy's pretend hero as a child and why?
9. How did Randy choose to deal with his cancer?
10. What advice did Randy get when Jai rejected him?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)