|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
(a) Playing with some children.
(b) Giving a lecture.
(c) Drinking heavily.
(d) Visiting his sister.
2. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
(a) Family relationships.
(b) Computer technology.
(d) Virtual Reality.
3. How did Randy look when he was seen driving?
4. What did Randy paint in high school?
(a) His room.
(b) His door.
(c) His house.
(d) His dog.
5. Who joined Randy for some fun before his lecture?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Randy's father die?
2. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
3. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
4. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
5. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Randy give away at his lecture? Why?
2. How did this book come to be?
3. What did Randy do to show his nephew he didn't have to be worried about his car?
4. How did Randy achieve his dream of being in zero gravity?
5. How did Jai try to motivate Randy to fight through his cancer?
6. How did Randy get out of a speeding ticket?
7. What made Randy's wedding day less romantic than it could have been?
8. What did Randy discover while going through his father's things after his death?
9. How did Randy meet his childhood pretend hero, and what did he do for Randy?
10. What did Randy's parents buy every year? What did this cause Randy to desire?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)