|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Carnegie Mellon?
(a) A city.
(b) A company.
(c) A university.
(d) A carnival.
2. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
(a) His parents helped him.
(b) He had great teachers.
(c) He found his wife.
(d) He never gave up.
3. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
4. What was Randy's wife's name?
5. What kind of thinker was Randy?
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a lecture series based on?
2. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
3. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
4. What year did Randy's father die?
5. How many children did Randy have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Randy rate the coolness of people at a carnival?
2. What did Randy give away at his lecture? Why?
3. Why did Randy choose to do the lecture?
4. How did Randy choose the clothes for his lecture?
5. What did Jai do to Randy's car one day, and how did he respond?
6. What made Randy's wedding day less romantic than it could have been?
7. What did Randy discover while going through his father's things after his death?
8. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
9. How did Randy meet his childhood pretend hero, and what did he do for Randy?
10. Who was Randy's pretend hero as a child and why?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)