|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy have to sacrifice to get his grade school dream?
(a) His summer.
(b) His car.
(c) Some money.
(d) His job.
2. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
(a) He was in the hospital.
(b) He was out with friends.
(c) He was preparing for the lecture.
(d) He was helping the family move.
3. Where did Randy meet his wife?
(a) A beach.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bar.
(d) A university.
4. What did Randy's uncle do to the back seat of the convertible?
(a) Poured soda on it.
(b) Drew pictures on it.
(c) Ripped the cushion.
(d) Threw up.
5. How did Randy describe cars?
(a) They were a means to an end.
(b) They were utilitarian devices.
(c) They were like children.
(d) They were valuable pieces of equipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy and Jai ride at their wedding?
2. What happened at the end of the romantic get away?
3. Who pointed out Randy's rudeness to him?
4. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
5. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Randy choose the clothes for his lecture?
2. How did Randy describe his mother?
3. What message did Randy leave when he went on his honeymoon?
4. What did Randy's parents buy every year? What did this cause Randy to desire?
5. What did Randy paint in high school?
6. What was Tommy's goal in life?
7. How did Randy help a student who was upset about peer evaluations?
8. How did Randy become the coolest kid at the carnival himself?
9. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to give the lecture?
10. Why did Randy have extra slides set aside for his lecture?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)