|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did Randy drive?
2. What did Randy hope his nieces and nephews would do for him after his death?
(a) Remember him fondly.
(b) Be there for his children.
(c) Be good people.
(d) Comfort his wife.
3. Who joined Randy for some fun before his lecture?
4. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) He lost liver function.
(b) He was in constant pain.
(c) The treatments didn't work.
(d) His wife had a breakdown.
5. Randy's father always encouraged him to work on _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
2. What was the lecture series named when it was Randy's turn?
3. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
4. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
5. Who told Randy he was dying?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Randy choose to deal with his cancer?
2. How did Randy achieve his dream of being in zero gravity?
3. What was the delivery of Randy's first baby symbolic of for him?
4. How did Randy meet his childhood pretend hero, and what did he do for Randy?
5. How did Randy choose the clothes for his lecture?
6. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
7. How did Randy spend the day of his lecture?
8. How did Randy get out of a speeding ticket?
9. What did Randy discover while going through his father's things after his death?
10. Who was Randy's pretend hero as a child and why?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)