1. Why did Randy say looks were deceiving?
Randy said that looks were deceiving because while he looked perfectly healthy and virile, he had 10 tumors on his liver that would kill him.
2. How did Randy choose the clothes for his lecture?
Randy chose the clothes for his lecture by choosing things that would help illustrate all his childhood dreams since his lecture was about fulfilling childhood dreams.
3. How did Randy spend the day of his lecture?
Randy spent the day of his lecture preparing the last slides, dressing, going to lunch with his friend Steve and his wife, and then resting before attending his last lecture.
4. What did the first slide of the lecture show?
The first slide of Randy's lecture showed a picture of his liver with all of the tumors on it.
5. How did the beginning of Randy's lecture affect the tone in the room?
The beginning of Randy's lecture lightened the mood in the room and made it possible for him to continue on a very optimistic note now that the serious stuff was out of the way.
This section contains 2,613 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)