|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His father.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
2. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
(a) Drew pictures on it.
(b) Ripped the cushion.
(c) Poured soda on it.
(d) Polished it.
3. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
(a) She was amused by it.
(b) She loved it.
(c) She didn't like it.
(d) She was confused by it.
4. What kind of car did Randy drive?
5. Why did Randy cut off telemarketers?
(a) To save time.
(b) To save money.
(c) To send a message.
(d) To spare their feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
2. What was Carnegie Mellon?
3. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
4. Who created Storytelling Alice?
5. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)