|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joined Randy for some fun before his lecture?
2. Whom did Randy help when he announced what he was recovering from?
(a) A student.
(b) A colleague.
(c) His wife.
(d) His father.
3. How did Randy describe cars?
(a) They were valuable pieces of equipment.
(b) They were utilitarian devices.
(c) They were a means to an end.
(d) They were like children.
4. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
(a) The computer.
(b) His parents.
(c) His teachers.
(d) An encyclopedia.
5. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
2. What equation was on Randy's wall?
3. Why didn't Randy fight the double billing?
4. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
5. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)