|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did students learn about while using Alice?
(b) Trouble shooting.
(c) Multi-media productions.
(d) Computer programming.
2. What did Randy's mom teach?
3. Why didn't Randy fight the double billing?
(a) He didn't want to waste time.
(b) He didn't like fighting.
(c) All of these.
(d) He had the money.
4. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
5. How did Randy motivate his students in 1997?
(a) He graded on a curve.
(b) He told them their work wasn't good enough.
(c) He missed a few class times.
(d) He brought in talent scouts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Carnegie Mellon?
2. Where did Randy meet his wife?
3. In what war did Randy's father serve?
4. Who pointed out Randy's rudeness to him?
5. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)