|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
(c) TV segments.
2. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
(a) A brick wall.
(b) An ice cube.
(c) A slab of granite.
(d) A concrete floor.
3. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) The Pythagorean Theorem.
(b) Equation for area of a cone.
(c) The Theory of Relativity.
(d) Quadratic equation.
4. What did Randy's sister do to his lunch box?
(a) Painted it.
(b) Threw it into the street.
(c) Stomped on it.
(d) Dropped it in a puddle.
5. How did Randy look when he was seen driving?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
2. What sport did Randy love most?
3. Randy's father always encouraged him to work on _________.
4. Why did Randy always file things?
5. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)