|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
(a) All of these.
2. Why did Randy enjoy being an uncle?
(a) He could pretend he was a father figure.
(b) He could teach his nieces and nephews.
(c) He could spoil his nieces and nephews.
(d) He could live vicariously through his nieces and nephews.
3. Who told Randy he was dying?
(a) His own self.
(b) A nurse.
(c) An orderly.
(d) A doctor.
4. Randy said he was recovering from being _________.
(c) A jerk.
5. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) What their true worth is.
(b) Their parents loved them.
(c) Where to turn for help.
(d) How to solve problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened at the end of the romantic get away?
2. What could students make by using Alice?
3. What year did Randy's father die?
4. Randy had no patience for ___________.
5. Where did Randy have tumors?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)