|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pointed out Randy's rudeness to him?
(a) His sister.
(c) A professor.
(d) His father.
2. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
3. What kind of feedback did Randy use often in his classes?
(a) Colleague feedback.
(b) Peer feedback.
(c) Professional feedback.
(d) Positive feedback.
4. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
(a) A colleague.
(b) A student.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A friend.
5. What kind of courses did Randy teach in 1997?
(a) Dynamics of electricity.
(b) Virtual reality.
(c) Computer science.
(d) Contemporary technology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy always file things?
2. Who joined Randy for some fun before his lecture?
3. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
4. What did Randy's sister do to his lunch box?
5. What was the lecture series named when it was Randy's turn?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)