|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Alice?
(a) A robot.
(b) A teaching tool.
(c) A virtual reality program.
(d) A computer hub.
2. How did Randy motivate his students in 1997?
(a) He told them their work wasn't good enough.
(b) He graded on a curve.
(c) He missed a few class times.
(d) He brought in talent scouts.
3. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
(a) An encyclopedia.
(b) His parents.
(c) The computer.
(d) His teachers.
4. Why didn't Randy fight the double billing?
(a) He had the money.
(b) He didn't like fighting.
(c) He didn't want to waste time.
(d) All of these.
5. What was inside Randy's Pandora's box?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pointed out Randy's rudeness to him?
2. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
3. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
4. What did Randy hope his nieces and nephews would do for him after his death?
5. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)