|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy's wife's name?
2. Why did Randy write this book?
(a) To cope with his grief.
(b) To make money for his family.
(c) To record his lecture.
(d) To share with his children.
3. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
(a) Other patients.
(b) Hospital staff.
(c) His students.
4. To what did Randy compare time management?
(a) Brick laying.
(b) Space organizing.
(c) Setting alarms.
(d) Money management.
5. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy feel when Tommy fulfilled his dream?
2. Where did Randy meet his wife?
3. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
4. What was Carnegie Mellon?
5. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)