|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy hope to build in his students?
2. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
3. What was the lecture series named when it was Randy's turn?
4. Randy was grateful to Alice for _____________.
(a) Letting him leave a legacy.
(b) Making his last days easier.
(c) Enriching his students even after he was gone.
(d) Allowing him to create the lecture.
5. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
(a) 8:00 am.
(b) 12:00 Noon.
(c) 6:00 pm.
(d) 5:00 pm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy write this book?
2. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
3. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
4. Who created Storytelling Alice?
5. Who gave Randy the idea to motivate his students in 1997?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)