|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
2. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
(a) A student.
(b) A jounalist.
(c) A Baptist.
(d) A teacher.
3. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His father.
4. Randy was grateful to Alice for _____________.
(a) Making his last days easier.
(b) Allowing him to create the lecture.
(c) Enriching his students even after he was gone.
(d) Letting him leave a legacy.
5. What did Randy's sister do to his lunch box?
(a) Stomped on it.
(b) Dropped it in a puddle.
(c) Threw it into the street.
(d) Painted it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
2. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
3. Why was Storytelling Alice made?
4. Why did Randy write this book?
5. Whom did Randy help when he announced what he was recovering from?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)