Introduction and Part I
* Randy said that looks can be deceiving. While he looked healthy, he had 10 tumors on his liver that would kill him.
* A university offered a lecture series about lessons learned from life. Randy wanted to give a lecture.
* His wife didn't want him to as it meant he would spend time away from his family, but he really wanted to. So, she relented.
* Randy wrote about fulfilling childhood dreams and had to sort through lots of pictures for slides as he was a visual thinker.
* He began the lecture with a slide of his liver to break the ice and to give the hope he still had for the short remainder of his life.
* Randy said he had won the parent lottery as his parents helped him fulfill every childhood dream he had.
* His mother was an English teacher and his father...
This section contains 1,963 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)