Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Callie in Chapter 44?
2. What is Callie Ruffin doing when Willie arrives at her house?
3. How does Willie treat the closing of the small stores on Main Street?
4. Who does Willie lock eyes with when he enters the room for the parole hearing?
5. What does the state trooper find in the car filled with high school students hours after graduation?
There is a lot of the story based on democracy, the right to vote, and the judicial system.
1) What views seem to be shown by the author in the story?
2) Do the views in the story seem to mirror those in real life? Explain.
What role does desegregation play in the story? How would the story have changed had it been more modern day?
1) Is there any chance that another draft would be started in time of war? Explain.
2) Would you ask your children to dodge the draft? Explain your answer.
3) Would you view it differently if your child signed up for the service as apposed to a draft? Why?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)