Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Callie in Chapter 44?
2. What is Callie Ruffin doing when Willie arrives at her house?
3. How does Willie treat the closing of the small stores on Main Street?
4. Who does Willie lock eyes with when he enters the room for the parole hearing?
5. What does the state trooper find in the car filled with high school students hours after graduation?
Essay Topic 1
There was a lack of physical evidence tying Danny Padgitt to the murders of the juror members.
1) Was it wrong to immediately suspect that it was Danny Padgitt? Why?
2) Why was Hank Hooten not thought of?
3) Was there any indication to the reader that it might not be Danny Padgitt? Explain?
Essay Topic 2
There is a vast change in response from the time that Rhonda Kassellaw is murdered to the point in time when Danny Padgitt gets paroled. Describe the differences in the public response and why the change occurs.
Essay Topic 3
Given what is known in the story is it more likely that Hank Hooten really loved Rhonda Kassellaw or that it was part of his illness? Explain your answer.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)