|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Willie take as an ominous sign from his first contractor?
2. Who does Willie receive a phone call from?
3. Why do the rumors in the town say that the district attorney had made his request?
4. What does Willie want to be honored if he sells the paper?
5. What does Willie say he will act as for the parole hearing?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe the lunch in Chapter 11 at Callie Ruffin's house.
This section contains 1,131 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)