|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the vandal do at Zook's farm?
(a) Slashes the tractor tires
(b) Sets the barns on fire
(c) Takes the spark plugs from the tractors
(d) Partially drains oil from the tractor
2. Willie is awakened and informed that what is taking place the next day?
(a) Danny Padgitt's release
(b) Danny Padgitt's parole hearing
(c) An election in Ford County
(d) A press confrence
3. What does Mrs. Callie finally decide to do?
(a) Go see Sam
(b) Go on a diet
(c) Change churches
(d) Start exercising
4. What do the Padgitt's NOT smuggle their crops off their island with?
5. Where does Willie recognize Lenny Fargarson from?
(a) From other churches
(b) Padgitt's jury
(c) Padgitt's family
(d) Being at a protest
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Youry's neighbor see running past her back door?
2. What does Buckley say is reason enough to suspect Danny Padgitt in the ongoing murder investigation?
3. What does Callie Ruffin say she remembered about the person killed?
4. Who is killed at the beginning of Chapter 37?
5. What does McGrew want Willie to do if they buy the paper?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)