Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Callie in Chapter 44?
(a) Another heart attack
(b) Another stroke
(c) A lung collapses
(d) Cancer is found
2. What is Callie Ruffin doing when Willie arrives at her house?
(a) Shelling butter beans
(b) Frying squash
(d) Canning tomatoes
3. How does Willie treat the closing of the small stores on Main Street?
(a) As if it would sell papers
(b) Like an obituary
(c) Like it was only mildly interesting
(d) Like no one cared
4. Who does Willie lock eyes with when he enters the room for the parole hearing?
(a) Crowley the ex-sheriff
(b) Danny Padgitt
(c) The enter Padgitt family
(d) The Padgitt family lawyer
5. What does the state trooper find in the car filled with high school students hours after graduation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Ruffin children go to stay the night while Callie is in the hospital?
2. What does Esau bring outside with him?
3. What does Darla leave with Willie before she leaves?
4. Who is shot during Danny's bail hearing?
5. What does Willie admit that he started some of his arguments because of?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)