|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucien Willbanks specifically say about Willie in regards to the meeting?
(a) Willie is not invited
(b) Willie is not to know about it
(c) Willie is to bring cookies
(d) Willie is not to print any information
2. What is Paster Cooper's sermon about in Chapter 34?
(a) Social drinking
(b) Tolerance and love
(c) Ten Commandments
3. What does Willie take as an ominous sign from his first contractor?
(a) The contractor winds up in jail
(b) The contractor's phone is disconnected
(c) The contractor looses his car
(d) Willie contacts past coustomers who say bad things
4. What is the last thing Willie writes for the newspaper?
(a) Hank Hooten's story
(b) Callie's obituary
(c) The notice of the sale of the newspaper
(d) Danny Padgitt's obituary
5. What is Lucien's one condition for bringing Danny Padgitt in?
(a) No press allowed
(b) The Padgitts are allowed to stay in town
(c) Immediate bail hearing
(d) Danny would be treated well
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ollie call his late night 'varmit' hunting?
2. What is tossed onto the porch of Mr. Youry's house?
3. Why is Willie worried that Danny might be allowed another trial?
4. What legitimate business do the Padgitts begin buying their way into?
5. What does Sheriff McNaught ask Willie for?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)