|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willie say he will act as for the parole hearing?
(c) Stand in for the sheriff
(d) Member of the victim's family
2. What does Willie want to be honored if he sells the paper?
(a) The contracts for his writers
(b) The name of the paper
(c) The obituary section
(d) The human intrest stories
3. What is the Calico Ridge church known for?
(a) Being the Padgitt's church
(b) Speaking in tongues
(c) Snake handling
(d) Being rude
4. Where does Willie go to cry?
(a) Harry Rex's office
(b) His office
(c) The back room at Pepe's
(d) His home
5. How many people is Willie able to find to go with him to the parole hearing of Danny Padgitt?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Baggy say took a bribe in order to release Danny Pagitt?
2. What does Willie admit that he started some of his arguments because of?
3. Where do the Ruffin children go to stay the night while Callie is in the hospital?
4. What does Willie say he is tired of?
5. What does Mrs. Callie finally decide to do?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)