|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mayor ban?
(a) Talk of the murders
2. What is Paster Cooper's sermon about in Chapter 34?
(a) Tolerance and love
(b) Social drinking
(c) Ten Commandments
3. How many years does it take the renovators to finish Willie's house?
4. Who doesn't come to the hospital?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Fargarson
(c) Reverand Thurston Small
(d) Sheriff McNaught
5. Who is one of the few people that speaks out about getting the big business store in Clayton?
(a) Harry Rex
(c) Callie Ruffin
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie admit that he started some of his arguments because of?
2. What does Willie give Mrs. Callie when they have lunch?
3. Willie is awakened and informed that what is taking place the next day?
4. What is Willie told he cannot do after he leaves the parole hearing?
5. What does Harry Rex say that the parole board's private meeting rules were in clear contradiction of?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)