|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Willie told he cannot do after he leaves the parole hearing?
(a) Talk to the defendant
(b) Cover the parole hearing in the paper
(c) Talk about the parole hearing to his friends
(d) Contact the victim's family
2. Where does Willie learn that Danny Padgitt has been moved to?
(a) Federal prison
(b) Work camp
(d) Minimum secrutiy prison
3. What is the last thing Willie writes for the newspaper?
(a) Hank Hooten's story
(b) The notice of the sale of the newspaper
(c) Danny Padgitt's obituary
(d) Callie's obituary
4. What does Sheriff McNaught tell Maxine Root's brothers to do?
(a) Stay away from Padgitt island
(b) Stay close to their sister
(c) Keep their guns in their trucks
(d) Take off their stupid hats
5. What does Esau bring outside with him?
(a) A book
(d) Double barrel shot gun
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is shot during Danny's bail hearing?
2. What does Willie take as an ominous sign from his first contractor?
3. What does Lucien Willbanks specifically say about Willie in regards to the meeting?
4. What was Mo Teale called during the Padgitt trials?
5. What does Willie say he is losing interest in?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)