|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the defense lawyer say that Willie's story has done?
(a) Made life unbearable for the family
(b) Corrupted the jury pool
(c) Tainted the Padgitt family name
2. How much money does Willie lose playing poker?
3. How long does it take to get the verdict back?
(a) Two days
(b) Half a day
(c) Less than an hour
(d) Four hours
4. Where does Willie get the money to buy the newspaper?
(a) The local bank
(b) His college friend
(c) His grandmother
(d) His trust fund
5. What had been Willie Traynor's dream?
(a) Coving the war efforts
(b) Working in politics
(c) Traveling the world as a journalist
(d) Working for world news
6. How does Sam leave town when Mr. Durant wants him dead?
(a) On a Greyhound bus
(c) Took a cab
(d) In his Volkswagen
7. What does Baggy say surprised him?
(a) That the Padgitts didn't come and kill Willie themselves
(b) That the bomb wasnt' at Willie's home
(c) That people like that were still around
(d) That the bomb didn't go off
8. Where does Will offer to drive Ginger, Rhonda's sister?
(a) To his place
(b) To her hotel
(c) To Rhonda's house
(d) To Callin Ruffin's for lunch
9. What does Baggy say that the family Padgitt knows?
(a) That Danny is hard to like
(b) That the Rhonda girl had what was comming to her
(c) That Willie won't stop
(d) That Danny is guilty
10. What do District Attorney Gaddis and Henry Rex decide they need to do?
(a) Find out who her husband is
(b) Find out where Lydia lives
(c) Figure out who gave her money
(d) Prove Lydia is lying
11. What does Willie realize he has left either in his car or his apartment?
(a) His camera
(b) His cell phone
(c) The keys to his safe
(d) His gun
12. How old is Willie when he takes over ownership of the paper?
13. Who makes fun of Willie's new wardrobe?
(a) Harry Rex
(d) Wiley Meek
14. Who passes away leaving Willie feeling guilty for not having spoken to him?
(a) Esau Riffen
(b) The judge
(c) Mr. Caudle
(d) The district attorney
15. What is wrong with Callie?
(a) Had a heat stroke
(b) High blood pressure
(c) Low blood sugar
(d) Hadn't eaten
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the sniper wearing when found?
2. Who is the second witness called?
3. Who is the first witness called when the trial begins?
4. What do Willie and Wiley hear a lot of while they are sitting at the table in the dinner?
5. What did seven of Esau and Calia Ruffin's eight children earn?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)