Short Answer Key
Part 1, Chapter 1 | Part 1, Chapter 2
1. What happens to The Ford County Times?
It goes bankrupt
2. What had been Willie Traynor's dream?
Traveling the world as a journalist
3. What does Willie Traynor learn about that makes him decide to go to work in a small town paper?
4. Where does Willie get the money to buy the newspaper?
5. How old is Willie when he takes over ownership of the paper?
6. What is it about Danny Padgitt that makes the cop reach for his handcuffs?
Blood and alcohol
Part 1, Chapter 3 | Part 1, Chapter 4
1. What is the piece of land called where the Padgitt family lives?
2. What is the Padgitt family known for selling?
3. Who came to get Rhonda's children after her death?
4. What's happening...
This section contains 2,485 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)