|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Willie given up the idea of finding in Clayton?
(a) Someone who understands him
(b) A good hunting dog
2. What does Piston discover?
(a) A bomb
(b) A severed finger
(c) A death threat
(d) A bottle of moonshine
3. Willie is awakened and informed that what is taking place the next day?
(a) An election in Ford County
(b) Danny Padgitt's release
(c) Danny Padgitt's parole hearing
(d) A press confrence
4. What is supposedly in the box that came from Maxine Root's sister?
5. What does Mr. Youry's neighbor see running past her back door?
(a) Danny Padgitt
(b) Three armed men
(c) Two white teenagers
(d) A young woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Callie's house become?
2. Where does Willie go after Hank Hooten kills himself?
3. What does Mr. Durant say when Harry Rex says that Sam has asked for forgiveness?
4. What does the vandal do at Zook's farm?
5. What are Lenny and his parents seemingly worried about?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)