|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the state trooper find in the car filled with high school students hours after graduation?
2. Why do the rumors in the town say that the district attorney had made his request?
(a) To make it harder for Danny to escape
(b) To keep word of the trial from leaking out
(c) To make it harder to buy a jury
(d) To stop gossip
3. Who is hired to investigate the affair that Iris Durant is having?
(b) Harry Rex
(c) Mr. Caudle
(d) The local sheriff
4. What does Willie take as an ominous sign from his first contractor?
(a) Willie contacts past coustomers who say bad things
(b) The contractor looses his car
(c) The contractor winds up in jail
(d) The contractor's phone is disconnected
5. What does Ollie call his late night 'varmit' hunting?
(a) Gook huntin'
(c) Zipperhead huntin'
(d) Looking for demons
Short Answer Questions
1. What do District Attorney Gaddis and Henry Rex decide they need to do?
2. What happens to the newspaper after Willie's second story in Chapter 6?
3. What does Harry Rex give Willie?
4. At lunch that week what does Callie call Willie?
5. What did Esau instruct his children to do before they left home?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)