|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willie realize he has left either in his car or his apartment?
(a) His camera
(b) His cell phone
(c) The keys to his safe
(d) His gun
2. Where do Ginger and Willie go to celebrate the guilty verdict?
(b) Rhonda's house
(d) The Padgitt drive way
3. What does the defense lawyer say that Willie's story has done?
(a) Corrupted the jury pool
(c) Made life unbearable for the family
(d) Tainted the Padgitt family name
4. Why does Harry Rex later tell Willie that Callie was chosen as a juror?
(a) She was well educated
(b) Willie's articles about her
(c) Willie's lunches with her
(d) Her family knew Rhonda
5. What does Willie worry about after hearing Lydia Vince's testimony?
(a) His paper will be in trouble
(b) The children will be called in
(c) Ginger will be crushed
(d) The jury will have reasonable doubt
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry Rex invite Willie to come to?
2. What is the piece of land called where the Padgitt family lives?
3. Where does Willie get the money to buy the newspaper?
4. What did Baggy say the Padgitt family was trying to do?
5. What does Ollie call his late night 'varmit' hunting?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)