|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willie find under his door when he returns to work?
(a) A lottery ticket
(b) Letters to the editor
(c) A threat from the Padgitts
(d) A letter from Ginger
2. Who is hired to investigate the affair that Iris Durant is having?
(a) The local sheriff
(b) Mr. Caudle
(c) Harry Rex
3. What story does Willie run that many of his staff members are not happy with?
(a) Rhonda's life story
(b) The Padgitt family story
(c) The Ruffin family story
(d) The story of crooked politicians
4. What does Piston discover?
(a) A severed finger
(b) A bomb
(c) A bottle of moonshine
(d) A death threat
5. Although it is a big part of the news in the world what does Willie note is not mentioned during the campaigns?
(a) Unemployment rate
(d) The Padgitt family trials
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first witness called when the trial begins?
2. What do Willie and the Tishomingo County Sheriff laugh at?
3. Why do the rumors in the town say that the district attorney had made his request?
4. What did Baggy say the Padgitt family was trying to do?
5. Where does Willie get the money to buy the newspaper?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)