|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Danny Padgitt's lawyer make a motion for?
(a) To make it a closed trial
(b) To change venue
(c) To remove all reporters from the courtroom
(d) To have the case dismissed
2. What does Willie begin covering for the schools?
(a) Honor student role
(b) Band competitions
(c) Basketball games
(d) Football games
3. How old is Willie when he takes over ownership of the paper?
4. What does Baggy say surprised him?
(a) That people like that were still around
(b) That the bomb didn't go off
(c) That the Padgitts didn't come and kill Willie themselves
(d) That the bomb wasnt' at Willie's home
5. What does Willie worry about after hearing Lydia Vince's testimony?
(a) The jury will have reasonable doubt
(b) The children will be called in
(c) Ginger will be crushed
(d) His paper will be in trouble
Short Answer Questions
1. What had been wrong with Willie's mother that he hadn't had food as good as Callie Ruffin's?
2. What does Callie tell Willie she is concerned about?
3. What does Willie's next story focus on?
4. What verdict does the jury come to in regards to Danny serving a life sentence or receiving the death penalty?
5. How long does it take to get the verdict back?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)