|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lydia's ex-husband say is the reason they were divorcing?
(a) Lydia is a lesbian
(b) Lydia was a drug runner
(c) Lydia was a floozy
(d) Lydia was joining a convent
2. What does Willie Traynor learn about that makes him decide to go to work in a small town paper?
(a) The ability to make your own hours
(b) The money
(c) The ability to choose your own stories
(d) The freedom
3. Why do the rumors in the town say that the district attorney had made his request?
(a) To make it harder to buy a jury
(b) To stop gossip
(c) To keep word of the trial from leaking out
(d) To make it harder for Danny to escape
4. What happens to the newspaper after Willie's second story in Chapter 6?
(a) Willie is forced to add another reporter
(b) The paper gets sued
(c) They sell out of papers
(d) The revenue doubles
5. What does Willie begin covering for the schools?
(a) Basketball games
(b) Band competitions
(c) Football games
(d) Honor student role
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Callie?
2. What is the piece of land called where the Padgitt family lives?
3. What had been Willie Traynor's dream?
4. What is it about Danny Padgitt that makes the cop reach for his handcuffs?
5. What does Harry Rex invite Willie to come to?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)