|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Willie and Wiley hear a lot of while they are sitting at the table in the dinner?
(a) About the rape and murder
(b) About the Padgitt family history
(c) About Rhonda's life and troubles
(d) About Danny Padgitt's past offenses
2. What does Willie worry about after hearing Lydia Vince's testimony?
(a) Ginger will be crushed
(b) The children will be called in
(c) His paper will be in trouble
(d) The jury will have reasonable doubt
3. What happens that Willie is able to cover and helps his newspaper grow?
(a) A riot in Memphis
(b) The price of milk goes up
(c) Vietnam war
4. What happens to the newspaper after Willie's second story in Chapter 6?
(a) The paper gets sued
(b) Willie is forced to add another reporter
(c) The revenue doubles
(d) They sell out of papers
5. Who does Willie receive a phone call from?
(d) Harry Rex
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry Rex invite Willie to come to?
2. Who goes back to the office with Willie to await the jury's verdict?
3. What does Danny Padgitt's lawyer make a motion for?
4. What does the district attorney ask that they do for the murder trial?
5. How long does it take to get the verdict back?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)